IGNORED

Dillards 49: Dull Dillards Dulling

samurai_sarah

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First time I’ve seen her in heels!!! She looks good

i wish she would’ve worn these for Joy’s wedding where she was the MOH instead of friking flip flops!!

also, while we’re on the topic of heels.. I wish Jinger would upgrade those wedge heels she always wears to something more according to her new style. We’ll we what each girl wears at Josiah’s wedding

10 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

i wish she would’ve worn these for Joy’s wedding where she was the MOH instead of friking flip flops!!

To be fair, she was very pregnant at Joy’s wedding. But I agree, she does look good!

Check out all those eye trap necklaces drawing the focus to her chest.

Jill looks great here though. Best she's looked in a while.

Jill looks great! Derick actually looks better than he usually does, too. Glad he dressed up. I always think it is silly when one spouse dresses up and the other is a rumpled denim/khaki mess. 

The chocolate milk post set of my pregnancy alert since Jill always praises Dwreck for getting her stuff when she is pregnant. I hope she isn’t. Actually, I hope that a doctor really talked with her about how dangerous repeat C sections can be and she got a secret IUD/implant. 

The black dress is cute but just thinking about having bare legs in this weather makes me cold! 

That photo is lovely. They both look really great. 

I do not enjoy not-newlywed husbands referring to their wives as their bride.  

Bare legs in Austin in January probably isn't much of a "cold" issue. :)

Edit:  Just checked. Right this minute it's 69ºF there.

I love how this thread turned in to a contest for who has the best husband. :my_biggrin:

#everybodybeatsjill

I thought Mr Way was taking care of Miniway so I could have a sleep in this morning but then Miniway came up with a big bag of chips that he was eating for breakfast. Turns out Mr Way had gone out for a run. So no parenting awards for us today. :my_blush:

Later Mr Way let me have a nap though and he did cook both lunch and dinner today. 

1 hour ago, VBOY9977 said:

First time I’ve seen her in heels!!! She looks good

also, while we’re on the topic of heels.. I wish Jinger would upgrade those wedge heels she always wears to something more according to her new style. We’ll we what each girl wears at Josiah’s wedding

I can only speak for myself, but my feet wanted nothing to do with heels when I was pregnant. Not even little heels. Jill was well into her third trimester at Joy’s wedding, so she absolutely gets a pass on footwear from me. 

She does look pretty fabulous here though. 

1 hour ago, llg1234 said:

It 'took' me forever to figure out what his hashtag was saying. Then, I figured out it was just a typo. :oops:

Lol! A lot of couples come up with a hashtag to use on social media for their wedding. The more unique the better since it makes it easier to view posts from guests. I clicked on the hashtag and another post popped up:

Jill follows Rachel Goad on Instagram, so it was most likely her wedding. I’d bet her fiancés last name is Tuuk or some variant of it.

ETA: Just checked. His name is Evan Tuuk. Yay me! :pb_lol:

Good for Jill. She looks really nice in that photo. The shoes are surprising for someone that went barefoot at her own wedding! 

22 minutes ago, Iamtheway said:

I love how this thread turned in to a contest for who has the best husband. :my_biggrin:

#everybodybeatsjill

I thought Mr Way was taking care of Miniway so I could have a sleep in this morning but then Miniway came up with a big bag of chips that he was eating for breakfast. Turns out Mr Way had gone out for a run. So no parenting awards for us today. :my_blush:

Later Mr Way let me have a nap though and he did cook both lunch and dinner today. 

Your award is that you aren't a Duggar & still winning at life even with a bag of chips!

And I just saw this on Instagram:

I’m pretty sure Shiloh is the school JimBob attended and is connected to Cross Church. 

ETA: The woman who posted this hosted the C3 Christmas party that Jill abd Derick attended at her house.

3 hours ago, yeahtotally said:

OMG shoes!

She looks gorgeous! If you didn't know she was fundie, she actually looks like she blends in with the rest of the world!

1 minute ago, PennySycamore said:

"Pouring into our girls" is such an odd turn of phrase.

and a creepy one too

More pics from Jill. I think she may have been a bridesmaid. In the fourth pic you can see her reflection in the mirror. She’s holding what could be a bridesmaid bouquet, and other girls have the same color dress (different styles). I’m guessing the girl in the teal dress is MOH. Also, they all seem to be wearing gold heels.

That's Jill? She looks beautiful! I always thought she was kinda homely but she looks super cute there.

Dwreck doesn't exist to me, lol.

Jill called the girl her bestie! Jill has a friend! I hope this means she has more of a support system than just her family and what she normally shows on social media.

5 hours ago, llg1234 said:

It 'took' me forever to figure out what his hashtag was saying. Then, I figured out it was just a typo. :oops:

I think it's a wedding hashtag. 

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived