IGNORED

Chelsy and John Maxwell 3: Will There Be a Welcome Home Party?

Coconut Flan

Just now, Loveday said:

This photo never, ever gets old. Ever. :laughing-rolling:

NEVER! I've seen it a hundred times and still the first thing that comes to my mind is: WTF?????

And don't forget - people worshipped that guy! -.-

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, ophelia said:

you probably mean this one. It's from Peter and Kelly's wedding.

08a36f4264f082b9d1a4a55de4195f10bea58a39_r.jpg.5562df51524eb07c92ca3cc393df3e96.jpg

OMG, yesssssss!! That's the one, thank you! And no, it never, ever gets old. EVER. LOL.

2 hours ago, ophelia said:

08a36f4264f082b9d1a4a55de4195f10bea58a39_r.jpg.5562df51524eb07c92ca3cc393df3e96.jpg

Oh my god it looks like he shit his pants! 

2 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Oh my god it looks like he shit his pants! 

You heat me to it!  He looks like a newly potty trained child who just pooped in his pants but is trying to deny it. 

"Honey, did you have an accident"

*waddling like a penguin* "No. No; I not go poo poo."  

The “normal” wide stance is a power stance. They do it to project power and strength, all those masculine thingz. But being fundies, if a little wide stance is good, a lot of wide stance is great, and hence we get classic shots like the Tool.

The Tool’s ultra-wide stance, or as I like to call it, airing out his balls.

Happy Birthday Stud John!  Now that you are extended family we will no longer know how you like your coffee, that you are a hard worker, and you love the Lord Jesus.

1 hour ago, SPHASH said:

Happy Birthday Stud John!  Now that you are extended family we will no longer know how you like your coffee, that you are a hard worker, and you love the Lord Jesus.

But we know that today he is having the happiest birthday he's ever had in his twenty something years. 

18 hours ago, ophelia said:

It's from Peter and Kelly's wedding.

I was hoping someone would post that!  Doug Phillips in wide stance is a joy forever.  I think it is from the Taylor Tsantles and Blair Brown wedding, not Bradrick! and Kelly's, though.

Here's Adeline Morton's gushing description of how sweet the transfer of authority from Scottie to Taylor was.  FTR, the reception meal was chile.  And bread.  

http://mortonclanthree.blogspot.com/2010/11/wedding-of-blair-brown-and-taylor.html

11 hours ago, 16strong said:

Many fibers cried out in agony.

Not to mention ligaments.

53 minutes ago, Palimpsest said:

I was hoping someone would post that!  Doug Phillips in wide stance is a joy forever.  I think it is from the Taylor Tsantles and Blair Brown wedding, not Bradrick! and Kelly's, though.

Here's Adeline Morton's gushing description of how sweet the transfer of authority from Scottie to Taylor was.  FTR, the reception meal was chile.  And bread.  

http://mortonclanthree.blogspot.com/2010/11/wedding-of-blair-brown-and-taylor.html

You are right, it was taken at Taylor and Blair's wedding.

Reading Adeline's description of the wedding I was wondering wether the Morton's were particular close to the Browns? Did they also attend Kelly's wedding?

Ok, it's been two weeks of marital bliss and sweet fellowshipping for Chelsy and John. Has there been any sightings of them? I have to admit I'm way too eager to see their official wedding photos and hopefully lots of very unofficial photos from their mysterious honeymoon :pray:

4 minutes ago, LurkerOverThePond said:

Ok, it's been two weeks of marital bliss and sweet fellowshipping for Chelsy and John. Has there been any sightings of them? I have to admit I'm way too eager to see their official wedding photos and hopefully lots of very unofficial photos from their mysterious honeymoon :pray:

Me too!!! Other people get excited about the upcoming Royal wedding, but I'm over here, checking Bontrager social media accounts several times a day. 

I wouldn't count on seeing honeymoon photos. But yes, hopefully the confirmation that they're back, and settling into their home together. Big question would be, would there first be a blog post about the Bontrager family visiting them there, or the Maxwell family coming over for a meal? Let the research begin. But, of course we know we won't see both families in the same photos.......at least not all of them.

I most look forward to the next blog post on Chelsy's blog, and wondering how SHE will recap the wedding. Especially the mystery of the missing vows.

5 hours ago, BullyJBG said:

I wouldn't count on seeing honeymoon photos.

I agree--from the the 3 Bontrager boyz honeymoons, I think we've been treated to 1 picture, total.

9 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

Their kiss was precious AND adorable!

I just know realized that, although I took the time to read through the whole wedding thread (took my days!!), I never posted about the actual nuptial. So I'll add my two cents. Basically nothing new..

TALKING ABOUT A VASECTOMY AT A WEDDING??? Wow. I couldn't believe it when I read it. This will go down into the FJ lore for the rest of eternity. I can't even..

I really have to say that the wedding "disappointed" me. I don't know why, but I was really looking forward to this particular wedding and I expected much more. But then...no decorations, the barefoot bride in the middle of winter, the bridesmaids dresses. I anticipated a lot more than that, but I guess for John and Chelsy it was much more important to get over with it rather quickly so the wedding night could start. 

So now I'm looking forward to Allison's wedding. I like her style and hope she'll come up with something nicer and more classy than her sister. And since she probably won't marry into Maxhell as well we won't have to face scrotum talks again.

I was listening to Bennie & the Jets while the vasectomy speech was mentioned.  My mind keeps twisting it into Scrotie & the Nads.

3 hours ago, FloraKitty35 said:

I was listening to Bennie & the Jets while the vasectomy speech was mentioned.  My mind keeps twisting it into Scrotie & the Nads.

You do not know how much I needed a belly laugh this morning. Thank you! :laughing-rolling:

On 1/12/2018 at 1:14 PM, ophelia said:

All he needs is a fancy leather vest and a purty little gun, and he's ready to go prancing around like Roy Moore.

Also, I now have "Scroteeeeee, .... scroteeeeee, ... scroteeee and the nads" as an earworm.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived