IGNORED

Chelsy and John Maxwell 3: Will There Be a Welcome Home Party?

Coconut Flan

23 minutes ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

did they end up having a live stream wedding. her blog claims they were having one and shares a link to her parents you tube but when you go there her wedding is not there. the double wedding and her other brothers weddings are there but not Chelsey and Johns. 

Yes, J&C had a live stream. We all watched and snarked the hell out of it. I'm guessing Steve told them to not keep it up like they did with the double wedding. It's unfortunate. You would enjoy the ridiculousness of it all. It was quite a spectacle. 

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Help a sister out, please. I don't usually keep up here with the wet noodle level of excitement ....

But I clicked on the tits 2 blog cuz I'm dying of intense boredom. And Chelsy cuddled up half on top of John -- does anyone else think she looks preggers??

I just saw the same pic. Her bust looks bigger and she has some love handles going on. Pregnant...or eating very well and gaining weight because there is "less" activity now. Before she got married she was pretty busy. Looks like John has been living it up!

51 minutes ago, ChickenettiLuvr said:

Help a sister out, please. I don't usually keep up here with the wet noodle level of excitement ....

But I clicked on the tits 2 blog cuz I'm dying of intense boredom. And Chelsy cuddled up half on top of John -- does anyone else think she looks preggers??

I mean she's been married three months now so odds are good she's expecting. with that picture i think it's just the way she's sitting, but I do see what you're talking about. 

Odds are pretty good that Chelsy is pregnant. The question is how pregnant? I'm sure we will find out in the next few months.

On 3/31/2018 at 7:19 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

If John was to watch a sporting event on TV (like baseball) and enjoy it, he would realize that sports are not as sinful as his father portrayed and can be enjoyable. Things like that help a fundie kid to realize their parents are not always correct and it helps them to question other teachings.

Yup. For me it was observing, as a 7 year old, that our preacher and other adults, including my mother, were dead-wrong about a basic law of physics. I figured if they never bothered to observe what I could see plainly, they couldn't be trusted to be correct on other things.

Chelsy updated with some wedding details. She did have shoes on outside. Ha!

I was surprised that she had so much "hired" help. I am actually most surprised they had hair/make up. Maybe I am being BEC but I didn't think (most) of the hairstyles looked professional. (But again, I may be totally BEC right now. I try not to but you know....)

So she did make her dress... color me impressed! I think it turned out great tbh.. one of my fave fundie dresses

1 hour ago, meowfundiecatz said:

I was surprised that she had so much "hired" help. I am actually most surprised they had hair/make up. Maybe I am being BEC but I didn't think (most) of the hairstyles looked professional. (But again, I may be totally BEC right now. I try not to but you know....)

it seems she only wore the shoes for some field photo's. she clearly wanted a summer wedding  I thought it was stupid when Jill Duggar Dillard walked down the aisle bare foot but at least that was June. Chelsey being barefoot outside is just idiotic. 

1 hour ago, meowfundiecatz said:

It sounds like they were just friends of Chelsey not anyone who really knew what they were doing 

I swear every post she makes about her wedding will scream "I wanted a summer wedding" without her coming out and saying it. The floral wreath she wore is yet another obvious reminder that her dream was of a summer wedding. Too bad you have no say in when you get engaged. :5624795033223_They-see-me-rollinroll:

1 minute ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I swear every post she makes about her wedding will scream "I wanted a summer wedding" without her coming out and saying it. The floral wreath she wore is yet another obvious reminder that her dream was of a summer wedding. Too bad you have no say in when you get engaged. :5624795033223_They-see-me-rollinroll:

that and she had this quote 

For a winter wedding, it was pretty marvelous!

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Or how long your engagement can be. It really does suck she couldn't have waited a few more months to get married.

10 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

Or how long your engagement can be. It really does suck she couldn't have waited a few more months to get married.

the thing is do you think she'd even want to have waited longer sure she'd get the perfect summer wedding but then she'd be subtly complaining  about  how they had to wait soo long to get married. 

Chelsy probably wanted to get engaged earlier than they did so she could have a summer or at least an early fall wedding outdoors. But John had to follow Steve's rules and buy a fucking house with cash. 

19 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Chelsy probably wanted to get engaged earlier than they did so she could have a summer or at least an early fall wedding outdoors. But John had to follow Steve's rules and buy a fucking house with cash. 

Plus, do you know where you're going when you die?  So there's that. 

1 hour ago, SPHASH said:

Good Rufus does Scary Mary always wear a jacket indoors?

Laura-Christine-web-Winter-wedding JC (49).jpg

I can't blame her though. Even though they were indoors, i bet it was still a little cold. It was single digits outside and sometimes a furnace tried to keep the inside warm but it's a losing battle when it's that cold. 

And that's why Chelsy being barefoot all day inside is ridiculous. She was probably also stepping in a lot of melted snow tracked in on people's shoes. 

Chelsy uses the term "dating" not "courting"--Steve must be clutching his pearls.

Also, did we know about hot John's South American business trip?

image.png.0dd6a4324aac9721acdfe305532d6352.png

3 hours ago, SPHASH said:

Good Rufus does Scary Mary always wear a jacket indoors?

Laura-Christine-web-Winter-wedding JC (49).jpg

Only if it's puffy quilted.

1 hour ago, HereticHick said:

Didn't we guess that at some point he had gone to a South American country? It was the first time the traveled and Steve worked hard to keep where he went a secret. 

What is John doing in South America?

Man...Chelsy and her sister (Allison) are sure good at sprinkling those affiliate links throughout their blog posts these days. :D (and ya, ya I know...it's a way for them to make money blah, blah, blah).

22 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

Didn't we guess that at some point he had gone to a South American country? It was the first time the traveled and Steve worked hard to keep where he went a secret. 

What is John doing in South America?

I thought that was billed as a missionary trip, not a business trip. Although it could have been both, I guess.

I'm going to laugh so hard if someday Chels and John sell the house and leave the Maxwell compound--not just for Iowa, but for Chile or Uruguay.

okay can someone tell me why Mary is called Scary Mary? I get the PSarah reference but am not up enough on Maxwell to get the Scary Mary thing. 

2 hours ago, HereticHick said:

It’s mentioned either on Chelsy’s or the Bontrager’s blog that he does irrigation work in South America. 

42 minutes ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

okay can someone tell me why Mary is called Scary Mary? I get the PSarah reference but am not up enough on Maxwell to get the Scary Mary thing. 

I've always assumed it was the combination of scary eyes and little girl voice. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived