IGNORED

Trump 28: He's a "stable genius" with a "big & powerful button"

Destiny

3 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

The stable genius's reading comprehension is off the charts...

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

The simplest explanation is that he doesn't know what "act" and "est" are. But I suspect that he was distracted by the woman and "Executive time" is short hand for confusion time.

So this isn't about the presidunce. It's about his ambassador to the Netherlands, but I don't want to start a separate thread for it, so I'm putting it here, as ambassadors can be seen to be part of the administration.

Dutch journalists are calling him out for his shit, and all he can do is stand there sheepishly.

3 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

In a world of unbelievable, this took the cake. I half-think she is fucking with Trump. Is Kellywise the mole?

Fuck Face got mad because non white people are coming in to this country...

President Trump grew frustrated with lawmakers Thursday in the Oval Office when they floated restoring protections for immigrants from Haiti, El Salvador and African countries as part of a bipartisan immigration deal, according to two people briefed on the meeting.

“Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?” Trump said, according to these people, referring to African countries and Haiti. He then suggested that the United States should instead bring more people from countries like Norway, whose prime minister he met yesterday.

The comments left lawmakers taken aback, according to people familiar with their reactions. Sens. Lindsey O. Graham (R-S.C.) and Richard J. Durbin (D-Ill.) proposed cutting the visa lottery program by 50 percent and then prioritizing countries already in the system, a White House official said.

Hey Donnie, you wanna see a shithole country just look out the window at the country you are turning in to a shithole now.

He will always say the quiet part out loud. Can't wait to hear Fuckabee explain why it's ridiculous to call him a racist. 

Being mean to Trump is treason now:

How does the administration spin the two disparaging tweets about FISA? 

Like this, of course...

In other words: "You is stuuuupid. An' Imma not gonna splain it, coz secritly, I don' eethuh, so's Imma gonna diss yous, and diss yous agin, till yous stahp buggin' me 'bout it!"

It's really, really bad when even Ann Coulter (!!!) starts questioning the presidunce's mental capacities.

Ooops, @47of74 already noted the "shithole" remark upthread.  This is being breathlessly reported on the "regular" network (not just cable) news:  "He used a word...we can't even say it on the air!"  Just another day in America. 

5 hours ago, fraurosena said:

So this isn't about the presidunce. It's about his ambassador to the Netherlands, but I don't want to start a separate thread for it, so I'm putting it here, as ambassadors can be seen to be part of the administration.

Dutch journalists are calling him out for his shit, and all he can do is stand there sheepishly.

I was listening to a report on this on NPR.  They had audio of the reporters grilling him and him having no response. The reporter kept saying, "It was incredibly awkward." Plus, the priceless "This is the Netherlands. You have to answer questions."   And yes, it belongs on this thread.  This is another inept and unqualified partisan appointee, in the job because of his fealty to the House of Orange. 

14 minutes ago, Howl said:

I was listening to a report on this on NPR.  They had audio of the reporters grilling him and him having no response. The reporter kept saying, "It was incredibly awkward." Plus, the priceless "This is the Netherlands. You have to answer questions."   And yes, it belongs on this thread.  This is another inept and unqualified partisan appointee, in the job because of his fealty to the House of Orange. 

Uhm, sorry. Most definitely NOT the House of Orange, I should think. He may have been born in this country where our King Willem-Alexander is the head of the House of Orange, but his fealty is most assuredly not with them, but with the obsequious GOP and the presidunce. 

:my_biggrin:

I won’t say ‘I told you so’, because I don’t think I did, actually. But we all knew this would happen.

1 hour ago, fraurosena said:

Uhm, sorry. Most definitely NOT the House of Orange, I should think. He may have been born in this country where our King Willem-Alexander is the head of the House of Orange, but his fealty is most assuredly not with them, but with the obsequious GOP and the presidunce. 

:my_biggrin:

I was, sadly, referring to the House of this Orange: Orange Menace, Orange Fart Cloud, Tangerine Toddler (TT), Orange Terror, Agent Orange, Cheeto, Orange Julius Caesar, Mango Mussolini, Marmalade Mugabe, Cheeto Von Tweeto, Turmeric Trujillo, Orange Foolius and so forth. 

7 minutes ago, Howl said:

Cheeto Von Tweeto, Turmeric Trujillo, Orange Foolius

These are my favorites and will now be part of my working vocab...

How did he decide which countries are "shitholes"?  And why is our President uttering these words OUTLOUD in PUBLIC....?!  Le sigh.

Just now, MarblesMom said:

These are my favorites and will now be part of my working vocab...

How did he decide which countries are "shitholes"?  And why is our President uttering these words OUTLOUD in PUBLIC....?!  Le sigh.

Isn't it obvious? the ones where people who aren't white live. Racist bag of fucking dicks. 

33 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

I won’t say ‘I told you so’, because I don’t think I did, actually. But we all knew this would happen.

Petulant ass hat. 

ETA: I wish he would cancel his US visit, because he sure as shit isn't welcome here.

28 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

Lucky UK. I would love to disinvite him from my country too. 

2 hours ago, fraurosena said:

The article went on to say fuck face wasn't happy because the visit wouldn't be big and grand enough for his tastes and that he wouldn't be able to see the Queen.

Mr Trump had been due to come to London to open the new £750m embassy, but was said to have abandoned the idea as he feels unhappy about the scale of the visit and the arrangements made. 

He is said to be unhappy about the lack of "bells and whistles" surrounding the event and the fact he would not be able to meet the Queen. 

Donnie, I wipe my ass with your feelings.

Exhausted is basically my feeling with this orange fuckface. As a child of african immigrants and having so many cousins/aunts/uncles in america it's just so exhausting being hated. Like I'm not surprised but it's just becoming exhausted of his overt hate for every color except white and male. 

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived