IGNORED

President Oprah Winfrey

singsingsing

Look at how calm he was thirty years ago!  I mean, he's still a jerk, but he actually seems to know what he's talking about.  

According to Wikipedia, he and Ivana divorced in 1992.  So why, in 1988, is he not wearing his wedding ring?

3 hours ago, JMarie said:

Look at how calm he was thirty years ago! 

Look how non-orange Oompah Loompah he was 30 years ago!

2 hours ago, MarblesMom said:

Look how non-orange Oompah Loompah he was 30 years ago!

His hair was still scary, though. It did blend in with the 1980s hairstyles better than current styles, but that isn't really a good thing. 

5 hours ago, JMarie said:

Look at how calm he was thirty years ago!  I mean, he's still a jerk, but he actually seems to know what he's talking about.  

His opinion sounds about the same, but it's like a record played at two speeds. In the video, he's running at normal human speed. Currently, he sounds like a manic chipmunk minus the high, squeaky voice.

13 hours ago, JMarie said:

According to Wikipedia, he and Ivana divorced in 1992.  So why, in 1988, is he not wearing his wedding ring?

Incredible how the three decades that passed from that moment were much kinder on her looks and her ways than on his. Well not so incredible actually. She has grown, he's become senile.

ETA his talking points have stayed the same, but now he's more disjointed and illogic, less aware and less in control of his message and its context and subtext.

On 1/8/2018 at 11:28 AM, fraurosena said:

I actually saw a tweet suggesting Oprah have Sally Yates as a running mate. And of course, I can't find it now...

I think Ellen DeGeneres would make an excellent running mate.  Think about it... a black woman and a lesbian woman.  The minds of conservatives would explode like sausages in a microwave oven!

Archived