IGNORED

The baby name thread!

Palimpsest

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, mizandry said:

Cmoooon little Ricky Martyn... :popcorn2:

I doubt they know who he even is. And if somehow they did, there's no way they'd name a boy after a gay man. Then again, there's Marcus Anthony...

17 minutes ago, anaandrade said:

I doubt they know who he even is. And if somehow they did, there's no way they'd name a boy after a gay man. Then again, there's Marcus Anthony...

Also Henry Wilberforce, which is why I run on the safe side and assume plenty more arrows will be named after Catholic converts and secular folks with no sense of irony  :pb_lol:
5a598afac4c35_henrywilberforce.png.3da826d25145f3bf162cdba4264f82fb.png

Guessing, Guessing..

1. Joy and Austin: A boy named Terrance James Forsyth born March 8th, 2018 at home weighing 9lb 6oz. 

2. Kendra and Joe: A girl named Ava Lauren Duggar born June 30th, 2018 at home weighing 7lbs 4oz. (While this happens, I will be dress fluffing, putting a pentagram in my hair, and undoubtly trying to squeeze myself into a dress) 

3. Jinger and Jeremy: A girl named Isabella Nicole Vuluo born July 21st, 2018 at a hospital in Laredo weighing in at 8lbs. 

If I'm even close to right, I'd be frigging shocked! :P 

1 minute ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

@Carm_88 - why a pentagram in your hair???

Haha it's a hair clip based on Supernatural which is what the bride and I were really into, in our university days. 

On 1/7/2018 at 10:26 PM, Jatalie1996 said:

Joy: Girl. Ava Joy. March 2nd. 8 lbs 4 oz.

Kendra: Boy. Noah Joseph. July 1st. 7 lbs 12 oz.

Jinger: Girl. Grace Diana. July 28th. 7 lbs 3 oz.

Jessa: Girl. Charlotte Elizabeth "Lottie". August 15th. 8 lbs 5 oz.

That’s what Jessa’s friend is naming her baby. (The one that they threw that surprise baby shower for in an episode) 

Okay guesses...

Jinger - A girl. Isabella Grace, July 31st. 7 lbs 1 oz 19 in.

Kendra - A girl. Faith Marie, June 28th 6 lbs 19.5 in.

Joy - A boy. Austin Martyn Jr. March 20th, 9 lbs 20.5 in.

On 2018-01-12 at 7:27 PM, Kangaroo said:

In my area it's Ezra and Silas. (Not just for fundies, they've become common!)

Ezra was the 4th most given name for boys in 2017, and Silas was 9th.

I never met anyone with those names, then I met 3 toddlers in the space of a week all called Ezra!

I’m sad Ezra has become so trendy; I loved that name for a boy! 

Estimated due dates:

Joy and Austin-Feb. 23

Kendra and Joseph-June 28

Jinger and Jeremy-August 31

Jessa-October 8

My tentative predictions :

Joy Forsyth : 2nd March 2018, a girl, Abigail Joy Forsyth, birth center or hospital birth.

Kendra Duggar : 5th July 2018, a girl, Sophia Christina Duggar, hospital birth.

Jinger Vuolo : 16th July 2018, a boy, Paul (or Paolo if they're more daring !) Jeremy Vuolo, hospital birth.

Jessa Seewald : 21st August 2018, a girl, Susannah Lauren Seewald, homebirth. I struggled the hardest with this name. This website was of use : http://womenofchristianity.com/all/ and in the end I went with the name of Charles Spurgeon's wife. I left Lauren because of Ben's flowery letter where he insisted on using the name, leading me to believe he was fond of it.

Jill Dillard : October 2019, a girl, Selah Michelle Dillard, repeat C-section.

Anna Duggar : November 2019, a girl, Margaret Faith Duggar, homebirth.

This was a lot more fun than I thought ! Now watch me be all wrong about everything :D

Hi, all.  I was MIA thanks to a very busy holiday season and then I saw that three Duggars were pregnant (speculation of 4) and that Josiah may have a lady friend, and well, I’m back.

I’m not even going to try to guess names because it’s soooo hard.  Really only Smuganna make it easier with their M theme.

As for birthdays and weights, though....

Joy:  A boy, born February 27 and he’ll be a big ol Duggar baby, weighing in at 9 lbs 4 oz

Kendra: A girl, born July 18, weighing 7 lbs 14 oz 

Jinger: A girl, born August 2, weighing 7 lbs 6 oz 

Jessa: A boy, born September 8, weighing 10 lbs 3 oz

I also expect pregnancy announcements from Jill and Anna before 2018 is through with the babies born in 2019.  If Josiah is courting, he’ll have a 2018 pregnancy announcement as well.  I also think Joy could have an end of 2018/early 2019 announcement for Forsyth #2.

Joy & Austin: Boy, Martyn Ezra Forsyth. Born March 1, 2018; 10 lbs, 4 oz.

Somehow, I see both JoyStin being honored in their kids' names; however, I don't see Austin Martyn, Jr. I also predict Old Testament influences. If they were to have a girl, they'd name her Leah Joy.

Joe & Kendra: Girl, Christina Michelle Duggar. Born July 15, 2018; 7 lbs, 6 oz.

JoKen will go trendy (not tryndi), yet sentimental for their daughters. Wouldn't be surprised if they capitalized on their mothers' respective names. If they were to have a boy, they'd go with timeless masculine names, such as Daniel John.

Jinger & Jeremy: Girl, Sofia Nicole. Born July 28; 7 lbs, 1 oz.

A mix of Italian and sentimental. If they were to have a boy, I see Jeremy having a Jr.

Jessa & Ben: Girl, Lauren Carey Seewald. Born November 6; 9 lbs, 5 oz.

Ben's love for Lauren and perhaps William Carey (Calvinist Baptist missionary). A boy would be William Carey.

I don't want to play for Anna and Jill, as I reeeeeally hope neither woman bears another child soon.

I'll give this a try! :)

Joy-Boy, Colton Austin, March 2, 9 pounds 7 ounces, 23 inches, home birth

Kendra-Girl, Kylie Lauren, June 25, 6 pounds 12 ounces, 19 inches, home birth

Jinger-Boy, July 13, Jacob Andrew, 8 pounds, 6 ounces, 21 inches, hospital birth

Jessa-Girl, August 1, Isabella Grace, 8 pounds 4 ounces, 21 inches, home birth

Not really a prediction but should Josiah get married sometime this year I expect an announcement from them.  Also likely Joy announces Forsyth #2 by Christmas

So, I prayed on it and God spoke to me and showed me the error of my ways. Jinger is having a boy named Charles. I'm not so sure about the middle name but it was a J name. Either Jeremy or James. 

Funny how we all seem to be similar with our name predictions: Baby Forsyth is given a nature name/something like Colton etc and also named after Austin, and is mostly predicted to be a boy. Baby Duggar (Kendra) is given a tryndy name spelled kreeativelee, and mostly predicted to be a girl. Baby Vuolo is given a traditional, Italian-sounding name and the middle name Nicole, also predicted to be a girl.

I am wondering which Duggar daughter will have the first girl, meaning out of Jill/Jessa/Jinger/Joy. As much as we don’t want girls born into the cult it’s bound to happen at some point. I also wonder who’ll have the first set of twins. Fraternal twins are the type that run in families, and there are two sets of fraternal twins, so they’re also bound to occur at some point.

ihaveanexamintwodays' Inner Eye predicts.....

Forsyth1: Hunter Austin Forsyth, born March 2, 2018 at home assisted by Jill/Jana/Michelle. 

JoKen1: Joseph Duggar Jr, born July 5, 2018. home birth but maybe her mom will be there and show some good sense if any unfortunate complications occur. 

Vuolo1: Viola Jade Vuolo, born August 1, 2018 at a hospital in Laredo, weighing exactly 9 pounds. 

Benessa3: Tozer Lewis Seewald, born October 26, 2018 at home assisted by the usual. 

SiRen1: Katherine Elizabeth Duggar ("Katie Beth" in the Georgia drawl that I'm imagining this chick has lol), born April 1, 2019 (endless jokes about jokester Josiah with an April fools baby). in a hospital please Jesus. 

Smuggar6: Maddox John, August 31, 2019. at home assisted by the usual.

Dullard3: Rebekah Shalom, born September 20, 2019. maybe some of the normal people Jill seems desperate for approval from lately will convince her to labor in the safety of a hospital or even schedule a C-section...

2020 WILL BE THE YEAR OF JANA I'M CALLING IT NOW NO OTHER DUGGAR-BLOODED BABIES THAT YEAR WILL MATTER. 

1 hour ago, ihaveanexamintwodays said:

Vuolo1: Viola Jade Vuolo, born August 1, 2018 at a hospital in Laredo, weighing exactly 9 pounds. 

Viola Vuolo would be just as bad as Alexandra Alexander. Wow! 

19 hours ago, mizandry said:

Can anyone think of a first name where Jinger might work as a middle? I want to help Jessa name her baby :leghumper:

I'm terrible at names and I don't think they'd use it, but I think Fiona Jinger would work. As I write this, it's really growing on me. Another option is Felicity Jinger.

Not planned, but I like the FJ (Free Jinger) initials.

1 hour ago, tabitha2 said:

Frida Jinger. 

Did you mean the pun that comes from saying that out loud?  That's pretty awesome.  Free Da Jinger indeed! 

Baby Forsyth- Boy, Adam Martyn Forsyth, February 25th, 6:48am, 8lbs11oz, 20 inches

Baby JoKen- Girl, Micah Elizabeth Duggar, June 13th, 4:24pm, 7lbs15oz, 18 inches

Baby Vuolo- Boy, Aaron Joseph Vuolo, July 7th, 7:00pm, 9lbs, 22 inches

Baby Seewald3- Boy, Ryle Jacob, sometime in the Fall

Bless you @Carm_88 for putting all of this together.

Alright I've been stalling and I request the ability to change my mind later on haha. 

Baby Forsyth- I think it'll be something   Outdoorsy sounding and a Boy because my grandma always use to say babies conceived quickly were usually boys (old wives tale but she did have 8 babies and was usually right when guessing sex). 

Guess: boy, February 27, 9 lbs 8 oz, named Hunter Martyn Forsyth

Baby Duggar- I have a hard time picturing Kendra with a boy but I would've said the same thing about myself and I'm  sticking with my grandmas therory so Boy and I think he will honor "Daddy" some how. 

Guess: boy, June 11th, 7 lbs 8 oz, Elijah Kenneth Duggar

Baby Voulo- Im going with a girl not sure why but I have the strongest feeling about Jessa and Jinger naming their daughters for each other... I'm usually wrong though.

Guess: girl, July 2nd, 6 lbs 10 oz. named Violet Lauren Voulo 

Baby Seewald- I think this will be Jessa's little girl, mainly because she looks different to me than her previous pregnancies. 

Guess: girl, August 15th, 8 lbs 11 oz, Faith  (or Grace) Nicole Seewald

38 minutes ago, Such a Blessing said:

In my mind if Jessa and Ben ever have a daughter, the only choice of name could be Tulip...

Why Tulip?

• Coconut Flan locked and unpinned this topic

Archived