• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
SolomonFundy

Mortons: A new year of Marryin', Birthin', and Writin'

NachosFlandersStyle
45 minutes ago, JillyO said:

We did, although per @Bethella's list, she was/is due in May. So either that information was incorrect or Rachel is having the baby quite a bit early.

I don't think Rachel is about to give birth or anything, it sounds like Addie plans to stay down there for a month or two.

fundiefan

Adeline's comments on IG say she's there for the birth in May, so it seems she's on an extended trip. 

picklepizzas
8 hours ago, fundiefan said:

In a way I agree with this - about Katie, but in another way - - there aren't enough additional hands in Parguary to be Katie's co-parent. Rachel & Kressant are still adding to their own broods. Unless someone else moves with her, like Adeline, I don't know how it would work.At the compound, she has several people taking care of her many children, namely Adeline. I don't know that it would work in Paraguay. Hell, I'm even wondering how she's doing it now with Adeline in Paraguay to help her other nieces & nephews & siblings because they're birthing another one. 

Oh yeah, the only context I see that happening in is if the primary Morton borg moves down. Bc if I’m remembering correctly the main Morton family originally did move down there, free childcare (Adeline) included. I thought they had their own house/farm, the whole setup, down there, and that they had only returned bc of the arrest? So I’m wondering if they’ll eventually want to return to that plan but this time with Katie in tow. 

hoipolloi
10 minutes ago, picklepizzas said:

Oh yeah, the only context I see that happening in is if the primary Morton borg moves down. Bc if I’m remembering correctly the main Morton family originally did move down there, free childcare (Adeline) included. I thought they had their own house/farm, the whole setup, down there, and that they had only returned bc of the arrest? So I’m wondering if they’ll eventually want to return to that plan but this time with Katie in tow. 

I am still curious about the immigration aspects of all this.

How are they all doing of this legally, especially with large families of minor children where there seems to be only one breadwinner? Does Paraguay give preferential treatment to would-be immigrants who are fundie Christian or something? 

I know that the US, NZ, and a number of other countries may give preference to potential immigrants who bring in lots of money but it's hard to believe that the S'Mortons are in that bracket.

VVV
1 hour ago, hoipolloi said:

I am still curious about the immigration aspects of all this.

How are they all doing of this legally, especially with large families of minor children where there seems to be only one breadwinner? Does Paraguay give preferential treatment to would-be immigrants who are fundie Christian or something? 

I know that the US, NZ, and a number of other countries may give preference to potential immigrants who bring in lots of money but it's hard to believe that the S'Mortons are in that bracket.

Apparently it's both cheap and easy to become a legal resident of Paraguay. I had no idea. https://flagtheory.com/residency-in-paraguay/

JermajestyDuggar

Let the bump speculation begin ;)

D35B6E41-FF63-42B5-8204-A46472DA713A.jpeg

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 1

fundiefan

At this point, I think it's probably the way the dress lays. It's clearly gathered and isn't going to lay flat. 

That's not to say that I don't think she is or will be pregnant as soon as her god opens her womb. 

VBOY9977
On 4/12/2019 at 8:28 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Let the bump speculation begin ;)

D35B6E41-FF63-42B5-8204-A46472DA713A.jpeg

She’s pinning nurseries. I’m pretty sure the announcement is coming soon. I’m just glad it wasn’t as soon as the majority of the Morton clan

32567DBD-E838-4F11-877F-C85F0DEEB12E.jpeg

VBOY9977
13 hours ago, ophelia said:

What is her name on Pinterest?

Campbell Roberts

Spoiler

CE9372E9-1DEA-420A-93A4-A6422A7ABC35.thumb.jpeg.5413f4c65ae36c1141d3e1940b8aa05a.jpeg

Edited by VBOY9977