IGNORED

Fire at the Clinton Home in New York

47of74

I saw this story on Facebook a few minutes ago;

A fire broke out Wednesday at the home of Hillary Clinton in Chappaqua, New York, according to The Journal News. Firefighters were responding to the scene, according to the report. 

The extent of the fire remained unclear and the cause had not been released. Police had not yet released additional details but the fire was at 15 Old House Lane, The Journal News reported.

The Clinton's Chappaqua home is reportedly worth $1.7 million, according to Guest of a Guest. The former presidential candidate lives there with her husband. The pair purchased the home in 1999 and have lived there since.

And of course the Branch Trumpvidians are out in force making up all sorts of stupid shit about this.

I hope nobody was injured. I don't even have the strength to think about what the dumb BTs are writing.

1 hour ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I hope nobody was injured. I don't even have the strength to think about what the dumb BTs are writing.

Sounds like no one was hurt and that it wasn't in the main building, but in an out building used by the Secret Service.  The Clintons weren't home at the time.   Of course facts like this never stop douche cannon branch trumpvidians from being ignorant.

I'm afraid to look at what the BTs are saying. Alex Jones and Sean Hannypoo must be all a flutter.

So I saw on twitter but didn't know if it came from a BT, but some have talked about it being apart of Uranium 1:pb_rollseyes:

Alex Jones: "Hillary Clinton's meth lab explodes!" Hannity: "You have to wonder if she was trying to destroy evidence that would prove without a doubt that she has that Uranium on site there and that she planned the Bengazi tragedy."

35 minutes ago, GrumpyGran said:

Alex Jones: "Hillary Clinton's meth lab explodes!" Hannity: "You have to wonder if she was trying to destroy evidence that would prove without a doubt that she has that Uranium on site there and that she planned the Bengazi tragedy."

Or: she was burning the 30K missing emails and her private email server.

Archived