IGNORED

Seewalds 29: Still Marketing Cute Kids

Coconut Flan

I saw this topic was hot and thought we were on Baby Alert, but no, it’s cooking talk. I love thread drift, but we need to come up with a specialized hot tag that indicates if it’s baby related or not. Got all worked up for nothing :kitty-shifty:

Carry on ;) 

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, CharlieInCharge said:

I saw this topic was hot and thought we were on Baby Alert, but no, it’s cooking talk. I love thread drift, but we need to come up with a specialized hot tag that indicates if it’s baby related or not. Got all worked up for nothing :kitty-shifty:

Carry on ;) 

I did exactly the same thing, I even made a cup of tea and grabbed some custard creams before I opened the thread :my_blush:

• samurai_sarah locked this topic
2 hours ago, CharlieInCharge said:

Carry on ;) 

Nope. Sorry. Not possible. We update the title when a helpmeet notices but the hot tag is the hot tag. It's automatic, and can't be changed.

Archived