IGNORED

Chelsy and John Maxwell 2: On to the Honeymoon Somewhere Warm

Coconut Flan

23 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It's just the guy who did the live stream. The gray part is the iPad and the black part is the stick connector to hold it. 

I am not so sure.  An oval iPad?

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An iPad?!! 

AN IPAD?!?!!

Oh geesh!  

Well here's our gift to you, Steve; a nice laugh on this cold winter night as we try to break the big mystery.  

2 hours ago, HereticHick said:

Also, fess up--who asked this?

kiss.JPG

Lies make Baby Jesus cry Sarah. Although they may not have sullied the girls innocence by telling them if John and Chelsy transgressed so badly as to KISS before she was officially a Maxwell.

1 hour ago, JennJenn said:

Hello!  I haven't posted in an age.  Did anyone notice that on the photo looking out at the wedding guests in the church a man's face is blotted out on the left about halfway back. He appears to be standing up and it looks like someone marked up his face so we can't see who it is. I am curious as all get out what that is all about!!!  image.png.8ea79bb3a9df0023fd2dea8fcd44dea5.png

I can make out who is sitting next to him, but I do think it is Smugger. The Maxells need to learn how to use photo shop because blotting out the face like that makes it more obvious. They could have (if they had any talent) put in another face and nobody would be the wiser. The big white dot is like a huge zit. It screams DON'T LOOK AT ME. Which means we all have to look.:ABON:

8 hours ago, Jana814 said:

I can totally see that. 

It was a revelation to be that some people were taken aback at the idea of drinking alcohol at a wake, but again I think background, religion and location play a key role.

They were like, "you would drink"?

And I was like "...yes? What else are you supposed to toast with?" 

(Baptists of all persuasions who abstain from alcohol probably aren't going to get the beers in at a funeral, but Scottish and Irish Catholics most certainly do, who would have guessed)

17 minutes ago, JennJenn said:

I am not so sure.  An oval iPad?

Look at this picture then. It's a gray iPad with a black holder attached to it in the middle and a stick coming down. That is what is obscuring his face in the other picture. 

IMG_6087.PNG

I can't see the pictures very well on my phone, but my first thought for a blocked out face was that he's a suitor for one of the girls. 

4 minutes ago, meee said:

I can't see the pictures very well on my phone, but my first thought for a blocked out face was that he's a suitor for one of the girls. 

It's not. It's an iPad. I promise ;)

And if you look at the bottom of the picture I posted, you'll notice a distraught looking Steve and Teri. I know none of you are shocked by this.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived