IGNORED

Wissmann Wedding

JermajestyDuggar

Matthias Wissman married Michelle Kingery today. It looks like it was really cute. Beth Wissman Beasley and Kori Knute Wissman are posting pictures on Instagram. Chat away! 

IMG_5955.PNG

Three Wissman daughters had baby boys this year and they are adorable: 

IMG_5954.PNG

Thanks @JermajestyDuggar! I know I've been a bit demanding today already, but if you have insta please can you post the photos from their Stories? I'm too much of a dinosaur (despite being only in my early 30s) to have Instagram!

If they post photos from the reception I'll be interested to see whether we spot any other fundies known to FJ, and if so then who - given that this is the same day as the now infamous Maxwell-Bontrager wedding. I'm sure some people must have been invited to both, given that the Bontragers and Wissmanns are friends.

Here's another picture. There aren't actually any crowd type pictures. Mostly just Wissman family members and decor. 

IMG_5956.PNG

I will say again that I think Michelle's dress would have been absolutely perfect had the sleeves gonedown to the wrist. But it's still beautiful. It's more of what I assumed Chelsy would wear today. I'm surprised by the sparkle on Chelsy's dress. 

Yes, I think her dress is beautiful too. I look forward to seeing photos of Chelsy's (I couldn't get a proper look in the video).

Anyone know much about the Kingerys? I know they're a large singing family and attend the same annual family singing festival/camp as the Wissmanns and other large singing families, but beyond that I've never heard of them. I don't remember them ever being discussed on FJ.

I think Michelle is so gorgeous, reminds me a bit of Brigitte Bardot. Does anybody know what town in MN she is from? I’m in MN too, but haven’t seen what town the wedding happened in. 

1 hour ago, bean said:

I think Michelle is so gorgeous, reminds me a bit of Brigitte Bardot. Does anybody know what town in MN she is from? I’m in MN too, but haven’t seen what town the wedding happened in. 

Grove City. It's a wide spot in US HW 12, west of the Twin Cities.

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Three Wissman daughters had baby boys this year and they are adorable: 

IMG_5954.PNG

Kendrick and Everett were both born in 2016 actually!!! Kendrick will be 2 next month. The 3 of them are still super cute though haha

you can tell they’ll be best friends for life 

Michelle and Matthias look alike to me lol but they’re still really cute together

12 minutes ago, ladyamylynn said:

Holy shit! Did anybody else see that Andrew and Kori are expecting? 

Yup! She posted on her account on Christmas Day. I wrote it on the upcoming babies thread as soon as I saw it. I’m really happy for them!

I thought two of the boys looked a little old to be 2017 babies. Still utterly adorable though!!

The blue wrap dress the lady on the far right in the group picture is wearing is the Emma Stone to Lindsay Lohan of Chelsy's BM dresses. THIS IS WHAT YOU COULD HAVE BEEN. 

If you want to know more about the Kingery's, here is their page:

http://www.thekingeryfamily.com/

They have 6 beautiful daughters and Michelle is the third daughter to get married. So I'm sure we will see their daughters marrying some other nice fundie boys like Matt Wissman. They also have 2 sons but I think they are still teens. 

It looks like Michelle's brother in law did the photography. The fur wrap looks nice but again, I really really wish her sleeves went all the way to her wrist. Then that dress would be perfection. 

IMG_5963.PNG

9 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It looks like Michelle's brother in law did the photography. The fur wrap looks nice but again, I really really wish her sleeves went all the way to her wrist. Then that dress would be perfection. 

IMG_5963.PNG

They are adorable but they couldn't possibly look more Minnesotan if they were sitting in an ice-fishing house, eating lutefisk hot dish.

14 hours ago, nastyhobbitses said:

The blue wrap dress the lady on the far right in the group picture is wearing is the Emma Stone to Lindsay Lohan of Chelsy's BM dresses. THIS IS WHAT YOU COULD HAVE BEEN. 

Ohhh that dress is WAAAAAYYYYYY too low-cut for Stevie, he’d’ve had the vapours and exploded in a poof of smoke.

Which would’ve been fun to see, but a bit drastic for a wedding. 

1 hour ago, mango_fandango said:

Which would’ve been fun to see, but a bit drastic for a wedding. 

After the vasectomy-reversal speech at the Bontrager-Maxwell wedding, I'm not sure what qualifies as drastic anymore.  :pb_surprised:

9 hours ago, Elegant Mess said:

After the vasectomy-reversal speech at the Bontrager-Maxwell wedding, I'm not sure what qualifies as drastic anymore.  :pb_surprised:

Do tell about this. 

25 minutes ago, EowynW said:

Do tell about this. 

There's a thread in Maxhell about John and Chelsy's wedding. Lots of talk about the vasectomy reversal mention in a wedding ceremony. 

I love the dress, apart from the sleeves. I agree that the length isn't great (three-quarter or full length would have looked much better IMHO), but they also just look badly tacked on and too loose. It's especially obvious in this picture:

Otherwise not much to snark on from what I've seen. :)

@EowynW (and anyone else who wants to read about the Maxwell-Bontrager WTF moment)--Here's where the vasectomy talk started:

It's definitely worth a read! :pb_lol:

I’ve never heard of the Kingery Family before even though I’ve followed the Wissmans for years. 

I went to the family website posted and I’m not following the amount of family members  it says seven grand kids but it only pictures 6 and names 5 unless I’m reading wrong  

Archived