IGNORED

Kendra and Joe Duggar 8: Expecting the Expected (a Boy)

samurai_sarah

Recap of tonight's episode - and Joe&Kendra tubing - on the Counting On thread right now!

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, scoutsadie said:

Recap of tonight's episode - and Joe&Kendra tubing - on the Counting On thread right now!

Sorry if my post ruined thread. Laughter over took me and I didn't see where I could post. My mistake apologizes.

this pic was on Josiah's social Media and is over on that thread but I thought I'd put it here also since it has Kendra and Joe in it. I really do like Kendra's dress. 

1 minute ago, luv2laugh said:

How old is Kendra again? 18?

19. She'll be 20 in August.

22 minutes ago, Furslippers15 said:

Sorry if my post ruined thread. Laughter over took me and I didn't see where I could post. My mistake apologizes.

Oh, your post was not a mistake at all - I'm sorry if my comment gave you that impression! Just wanted to let you and others know that the recap could be read for more detail.

Kendra turns 20 aug 11th she is due around June leaving her the youngest duggar to give birth. I wonder if Lauren will steal that title. I believe Lauren turns 19 in May but who knows when the wedding or baby will show up. 

21 hours ago, scoutsadie said:

I looked but can't find it!! Can someone point me in the right direction?

On 3/18/2018 at 3:36 PM, Seculardaisy said:

Oh my god. I will never forget Benjerman. That was so completely cringeworthy.

I knew a kid who had that name. 

1 hour ago, mollysmom said:

I looked but can't find it!! Can someone point me in the right direction?

Counting On...5...     Carm_88 's recap starts on page 11

Forgive me if this has been posted or answered already, but do we know where Joe and Kendra are living? They are the only married couple who I haven’t seen or heard where they are living. 

25 minutes ago, Emily7057 said:

Forgive me if this has been posted or answered already, but do we know where Joe and Kendra are living? They are the only married couple who I haven’t seen or heard where they are living. 

I remember reading somewhere that they live super close in a JB-owned house. I think one of the younger Duggar boys said something to the effect of they wouldn't miss Joe that much when he got married because he was only moving about a mile away. I could be wrong, though!

On 3/20/2018 at 2:26 AM, singsingsing said:

19. She'll be 20 in August.

"You look like you're 16--" "I'm 19, but I'm old for my age, I was born to be bad..."

8 hours ago, Jatalie1996 said:

Don't they live in Mary's old log cabin that was transported to the compound?

I believe so! Josiah said that Joe wouldn't be far! 

7 hours ago, nastyhobbitses said:

"You look like you're 16--" "I'm 19, but I'm old for my age, I was born to be bad..."

"I once was born to be bad..."

11 hours ago, Emily7057 said:

As other posters have mentioned, they live in a log house that was moved to the main Duggar property. It can be seen in this video:

20 minutes ago, Bethella said:

As other posters have mentioned, they live in a log house that was moved to the main Duggar property. It can be seen in this video:

if it's true that is where Joken is living I feel horrible for Mary she seemed really excited to move in there. and now she's still stuck in the room in the TTH. first Josh/Anna then Jessa/Ben take her rental property now Joe/Kendra take her cabin. so sad. 

Just now, Ivycoveredtower said:

if it's true that is where Joken is living I feel horrible for Mary she seemed really excited to move in there. and now she's still stuck in the room in the TTH. first Josh/Anna then Jessa/Ben take her rental property now Joe/Kendra take her cabin. so sad. 

I don't know where Mary is currently living, there are several addresses listed online- none of which are the TTH. I think the story about Mary moving into the house was completely made up for the show. She's gotten rid of several of her rental properties but she still owns the "pool house" where Jill and Derick stayed when they were home between trips to Central America as well as a couple of commercial properties.

I've suspected for quite a while that Mary moved in with Deanna after her split with Terry. They are often pictured together on Famy's IG. 

1 hour ago, Nikedagain? said:

"I once was born to be bad..."

Haha your profile picture of Jill looks like it came from 1992 Glamor Shots.

1 hour ago, Bethella said:

Jimmy Bobby did say he had like 19 archers, so each kidult could live on his prison....er...property

On 3/19/2018 at 7:18 PM, Ivycoveredtower said:

this pic was on Josiah's social Media and is over on that thread but I thought I'd put it here also since it has Kendra and Joe in it. I really do like Kendra's dress. 

I've not seen this mentioned (but may have missed it) but I'm curious about Nathan Bates' presence with them.

I realize he flies, but I'm curious about the fact that he was apparently in AR in order to have been with them.

I wouldn't be shocked if he and JD were friends as they both enjoy flying and seem to have sort of similar temperaments (Nathan being one of the seemingly more gentle-spirited, slightly quieter Bates sons) but still, I'm curious why he'd have been in AR sort of 'out of the blue' (no big family events, etc.) since we typically seem to see visits associated with something (a shower, wedding, etc.)

Seems likely he flew someone else in and was just there and so went to fly along with JD, but if so, who? Why?

7 hours ago, marmalade said:

I've suspected for quite a while that Mary moved in with Deanna after her split with Terry. They are often pictured together on Famy's IG. 

I believe on a recent post someone asked Amy if Grandma was living with her and she said no, that Grandma has her own house but they spend time together 3-4 days/week. Which I actually think is really nice :) She definitely could be living with Deana though. 

2 hours ago, jakesykora said:

I'm curious about Nathan Bates' presence with them.

I realize he flies, but I'm curious about the fact that he was apparently in AR in to have been with them.

Pickles actually posted that pic of JD and Nathan piloting together saying I suppose Nathan wants to learn to fly now..... silly bitch. Wish I wasnt banned so I could heckle her about it and get banned again. I wonder if this is just after the CO trip and JB let/had Capt Bates fly one of their fleet to transport some of the Duggars and he just stuck around? Oh god he might be a Duggar Airlines pilot! lol #fundieapprovedemployment Why though would Carlin not go too and meet Giddy? Or is that it? No way J & A went on the ski trip. Curiouser and curiouser....

• Jellybean locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived