IGNORED

Jinger 34: Now with Hol(e)y Jeans and Pregnant!

samurai_sarah

and if Jill does a video  - can we call her out because SHE IS OFF THE SHOW 

and she shouldn't publicize her thoughts...send her sister an email 

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly, is anybody shocked or surprised?

I will say that they DO look legitimately overjoyed. So... that's good. 

2 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

If we think this picture was taken in mid-November 2017, based on their outfits in other photos--she was already preggo on their 1st anniversary.

Not necessarily. The lollipop picture was posted November 25th. She could have followed Duggar tradition and gotten pregnant literally as soon as she started trying, and found out right around that time.

I am SHOCKED, I tell you. A Duggar woman is having a BABY? I am positively flabbergasted!

All kidding aside, I'm glad they took their time, and I'm betting that they'll go for an Eye-talian name because Jeremy is ITALIAN, you guys. Did we mention his Italian heritage at least three times in this episode? No? Come look at his latest bowel movement; Jeremy is so Italian that he shits cannoli. If Jeremy went to Italy, they would make him their king because he's just so goshdarned Italian. 

Meh, we all still talked about the Duggars after 19KAC was cancelled and before Counting On started... And the show is not at all up to date about their lives compared to their social media announcements. So I don't really see how DerDick getting Jill and the Dills kicked off the show has any relevance regarding her announcing a pregnancy or doing that weird Duggar congratulation video thing they all like to do.

But great news they don't get the new cover of people because of the today show. 

I EXPECT US MAG or in touch 

which I WON"T BE BUYING 

I won't take it for team 

I won't 

so princess jinger finally will be mother, well i guess the folks who said that "Jinger must be pregs because her left toe is pointing right because you know left toe pointing right= pregnancy" are overjoyed and dancing around the holey fire of speculation as they finally got it right. *sarcasm mode off* 

congrats Jerger, you better take care of that baby

Just found out via FB. I was surprised TBH. I got the impression from their THs that it was  more of a 5 year plan than anything. I am happy for them though. They have likely had a full year together before she got pregnant anyhow. 

Just now, TheMustardCardigan said:

Meh, we all still talked about the Duggars after 19KAC was cancelled and before Counting On started... And the show is not at all up to date about their lives compared to their social media announcements. So I don't really see how DerDick getting Jill and the Dills kicked off the show has any relevance regarding her announcing a pregnancy or doing that weird Duggar congratulation video thing they all like to do.

which means the SHOW without JILL will go on for decades 

DEcades DAMN 

Is it too much to hope for that by "We're expecting" they mean they just made a big shopping order on Amazon and it hasn't got there yet? 

37 minutes ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

AK is Alaska. I'm gonna keep on correcting this until everyone in the whole WORLD knows it. Arkansas is AR.

Thanks! I was reading this post and wondered when they went to Alaska (I haven't been keeping up on Duggar "news") but it looks like people must have mean Arkansas.

2 minutes ago, nastyhobbitses said:

All kidding aside, I'm glad they took their time, and I'm betting that they'll go for an Eye-talian name because Jeremy is ITALIAN, you guys. Did we mention his Italian heritage at least three times in this episode? No? Come look at his latest bowel movement; Jeremy is so Italian that he shits cannoli. If Jeremy went to Italy, they would make him their king because he's just so goshdarned Italian. 

I want to co-sign all of this!!! Hilarious. I was just thinking, what kind of Italian name are we going to see from this baby to remind the world JEREMY IS ITALIAN? Stromboli Cannoli Vuolo? :pb_lol: In all seriousness, I do see them naming the baby something like Giulia, Giovanna, etc. 

Or maybe they will just name it Baaaabe.

18 minutes ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

Basil

Cinnamon

Saffron

Rosemary

Juniper

Poppy

Posh

Juniper is out of the question. That was a planet at one time and it’s just too science-y. Can’t have people confused thinking the Duggars believe in outer space. 

1 minute ago, TheMustardCardigan said:

I want to co-sign all of this!!! Hilarious. I was just thinking, what kind of Italian name are we going to see from this baby to remind the world JEREMY IS ITALIAN? Stromboli Cannoli Vuolo? :pb_lol: In all seriousness, I do see them naming the baby something like Giulia, Giovanna, etc. 

Or maybe they will just name it Baaaabe.

Wasn't Rigatoni Jeremy's favourite pasta? Then at least the kid could go by Tony

11 minutes ago, nst said:

and if Jill does a video  - can we call her out because SHE IS OFF THE SHOW 

and she shouldn't publicize her thoughts...

I don't understand what one thing has to do with the other.   They always send each other (weird) videos...has nothing to do with the show. Just because she's not on it anymore, I don't see why that would preclude them from doing a congratulatory video and the need "to call her out"  (even though I think those videos are weird)  

15 minutes ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

Basil

Cinnamon

Saffron

Rosemary

Juniper

Poppy

Posh

Nah. I’ve said it before, but if they go with herbs and spices then they’ll need to be spelled uniquely to match Jinger’s name (purely for my own amusement.) I’m thinking:

Parsleigh

Rosemerry

Time

Sinammon

Terragon

Poppie

Baysil

(I do love the idea of little Posh Vuolo though. :pb_lol:)

3 minutes ago, SongRed7 said:

I don't understand what one thing has to do with the other.   They always send each other (weird) videos...has nothing to do with the show. Just because she's not on it anymore, I don't see why that would preclude them from doing a congratulatory video and the need "to call her out"  (even though I think those videos are weird)  

i don't have siblings.  But i don't think the average person who does sends a video and posts it for the world to see. AN email and a phone call yes 

It's WRONG.  WE don't CARE what Jill thinks !!!!!!!!! she LEFT THE SHOW - we don't have to care 

I will call her out - you hear me I will 

Oh I LOVE the idea of a spice theme. Rosemary, Lavender, Sage, Basil... haha!

I think they'll go upscale-trendy (not tryndee). Caleb, Noah, Sophia, Emma, etc. Are there any biblical, trendy, Italian names?

1 minute ago, SongRed7 said:

Well, they did not do any congratulatory videos for Anna's latest pregnancy and/or the birth of Mason if I recall correctly...

Just now, NakedKnees said:

Oh I LOVE the idea of a spice theme. Rosemary, Lavender, Sage, Basil... haha!

I think they'll go upscale-trendy (not tryndee). Caleb, Noah, Sophia, Emma, etc. Are there any biblical, trendy, Italian names?

I am on board with it being a girl and they dress it like a preppy child and name her Everly and she goes to regular school in secret 

1 minute ago, CarrotCake said:

Well, they did not do any congratulatory videos for Anna's latest pregnancy and/or the birth of Mason if I recall correctly...

They better not HAVE 

1 minute ago, CarrotCake said:

I'm sure Josh and Anna wanted to downplay that knowing the firestorm that would ensue.....

You wicked lot! I'm sat in Starbucks quietly hiding. Saw the thread had gone hot. Now the elderly couple sat beside me keep looking puzzled by my giggles at the name comments!!

I'm also glad that they had a year together sans infant. Planned or not.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived