IGNORED

Jinger 34: Now with Hol(e)y Jeans and Pregnant!

samurai_sarah

6 minutes ago, Timetraveler said:

I am guessing Jessa will be pregnant soon as well. And then we can expect many pictures of Joy-Kendra-Jinger-Jessa and maybe Anna. 

I doubt Anna. Her two year spacing between kids has been pretty consistent - the only outlier we know of was a miscarriage between Mack and Michael. Anything is possible, but I doubt we’ll get a pregnancy announcement from her this year. 

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SunnySideUp said:

This makes a dozen grandchildren in 9 years - barf

Lol my MIL and FIL have the same (12 kids in 9 years)  and there’s only four of us kids not 19. 

Why are people sad for them?? They wanted this baby and most likely have had plenty of unprotected sex to get one.   Rufus bless. It’s not like Jinger was on any career path, even had a part time job for that matter or wanted to finish an education or had any other thing great life goal other than pastors wife and raising godly youngsters. 

She is happy. He is happy. The kid is very much wanted. 

Just now, Seculardaisy said:

Lol my MIL and FIL have the same and there’s only four of us kids not 19. 

Hahaha of course THAT isn't barf - that's neat that all of he cousins are close in age! But this is the first of many decades of unending childbearing. We've got over 30 years left and the pace is only picking up. 

I'm torn because on one hand, I had hoped they would wait a little longer just to be a little different than the rest of the family. On the other hand, I am happy for them because they seem good together, have their own house, and have had a year to get to know each alone first. I wish them an easy pregnancy and a healthy baby.

1 minute ago, SunnySideUp said:

Hahaha of course THAT isn't barf - that's neat that all of he cousins are close in age! But this is the first of many decades of unending childbearing. We've got over 30 years left and the pace is only picking up. 

Ha I knew what you meant. It just made me laugh. :content:

Since I highly doubt the used any measures I think the year wait was more chance and probably her not being as fertile as some of her sisters and her mother. Who knows though.  

6 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

They’ve been married over a year and they’ve both been pretty vocal about eventually wanting a family. They own a home, Jeremy has a non-TLC income (however modest it may be), they’ve had time to get to know each other... Having a baby under their circumstances is far from the end of the world and I don’t see any reason to feel bad for them at this point.

Absolutely. And for everyone saying "I wish they would wait at least a year before popping out a kid".....you got your wish. Why change the bar now? two years? Three years?  What is the acceptable time period?  I know lots of couples who had a child after the first year.  And even though we don't know due dates yet, I'm guessing it will be at least mid year before baby Vuolo arrives...in other words, closer to their second anniversary.   In their first year, they spent a lot of alone time together, neither are teenagers, they traveled, bought a house and seemed to have fun going places and being together.  Good for them.  I wish them well. 

I have mixed feelings. I mean ideally they waited a year because they wanted to. They are clearly excited and I think the distance from TTH will be a positive thing. However, jinger never seemed to enjoy being a "buddy" so I do hope it's what she actually wants. I mean Jessa always seemed to have resentment for the buddy system but seems different with her own kids. 

I am happy for them. And although I would never ever want to live her life, I cannot help but feeling a bit jealous. 

I feel very lucky that I have been able to go to university, get my degrees and find a job as a teacher in high school. But here I am working very hard to pay the rent for my very small and leaky apartment, while dating and trying to find the right guy as well (single for 7 years now) and taking care of my parents as well (I am an only child). And sometimes I am just tired of all the responsibilities and doing everything by myself and not being able to find somebody to share my life with. I sometimes fear that I will never be able to start a family of my own. And in moments like these, Jinger seems to have such a....well relatively easy-going life (but ofcourse that is not true and I know that). Man, house, baby on the way.

I'm happy for them. At least they bucked the trend of the other Duggars and did not have a honeymoon baby. Planned or not, it provided them the opportunity to learn who they are.

I always figured they were waiting till their first anniversary to start trying, and that would pretty much line up with this timing. But maybe not, or maybe they really did have problems conceiving. We'll never know unless they tell us, and obviously they're not obligated to share that at all. In fact, I hope they don't. I hope they don't share it with the Duggars, either, unless they really want to.

Anyway, I'm sure Jessa is going to announce soon, and then there are going to be at least FOUR new Duggarlings on the way in 2018. Buckle your seat belts, everyone, I think the Duggar deluge has officially begun. I wonder if Jill will want to get pregnant ASAP to avoid being left out (kidding... mostly).

Jinger looks thrilled! I suspected as soon as Jeremy posted the sugar and spice thing, but you know.

As soon as I saw this topic was hot, I knew lol

29 minutes ago, NanisBlessing said:

.visiting AK for Thanksgiving

AK is Alaska. I'm gonna keep on correcting this until everyone in the whole WORLD knows it. Arkansas is AR.

i wonder how far along she is, if they took those pictures in november. I wouldn't be surprised to find she carries super small like alyssa bates, and after finding out that the uber slim kennedy morton is already 3 months along, almost nothing will surprise me in terms of showing/not showing.  the sugar and spice comment could have been a hint that they already know it's a girl, but how early can you find out the gender? 

Trite   but true when it’s your own baby it’s a very different matter. I guarantee when she holds little V she won’t have the same feelings she had holding Jordyn.

Just now, SapphireSlytherin said:

AK is Alaska. I'm gonna keep on correcting this until everyone in the whole WORLD knows it. Arkansas is AR.

So I'm not the only one this bothers.  I thought I was just being petty, because I can be when I feel like it. :evil-laugh:

2 minutes ago, picklepizzas said:

i wonder how far along she is, if they took those pictures in november. I wouldn't be surprised to find she carries super small like alyssa bates, and after finding out that the uber slim kennedy morton is already 3 months along, almost nothing will surprise me in terms of showing/not showing.  the sugar and spice comment could have been a hint that they already know it's a girl, but how early can you find out the gender? 

Usually people find out at the anatomy scan which I believe is anywhere between about 16 and 22 weeks, but there are blood tests now where you can find out as early as 9ish? weeks, I think. So it's hard to say.

1 minute ago, picklepizzas said:

but how early can you find out the gender? 

As early as 8 weeks (with two week for testing so 10 weeks I guess) with blood work.

3 minutes ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

This drives me nuts as well lol

Just now, SongRed7 said:

Absolutely. And for everyone saying "I wish they would wait at least a year before popping out a kid".....you got your wish. Why change the bar now? two years? Three years?  What is the acceptable time period?  I know lots of couples who had a child after the first year.  And even though we don't know due dates yet, I'm guessing it will be at least mid year before baby Vuolo arrives...in other words, closer to their second anniversary.   In their first year, they spent a lot of alone time together, neither are teenagers, they traveled, bought a house and seemed to have fun going places and being together.  Good for them.  I wish them well. 

Exactly. When a couple chooses to have a child (if they even want to have kids) is no one else’s business. I do think it’s a little ridiculous that people are sad for them when posters here were just celebrating the fact that they made it a year without kids. Jinger and Jeremy have both been vocal about wanting a family and it was bound to happen at some point. I see no reason to be surprised or sad. 

Going solely off when they announced and nothing else, I’d say best bet on a due date is July. My sister is 12 weeks right now and is due then. It’s entirely possible they chose to wait longer to announce publicly and that she’s due earlier then that, but I think Jinger and Kendra will be due at around the same time. 

Just now, picklepizzas said:

You can find out the sex via a blood test at the end of the first trimester/start of the second. 

And this is her first known pregnancy. Many women don’t show early with their first because their abdominal muscles haven’t needed to stretch to accommodate a baby yet. It’s entirely possible they took the photo right when they found out and just waited until they felt comfortable sharing the news publicly. That’s what we did - I took a photo of our dog posing with a sign on the day I found out I was pregnant and we waited until I hit 12 weeks to publicly announce. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived