IGNORED

Jinger 34: Now with Hol(e)y Jeans and Pregnant!

samurai_sarah

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another child to be raised in this evil cult. Poor kid. It doesn't deserve this.

Methinks J+J have let the pee stick dry for a few weeks and we will see the little duggerling in May or June this year.   I suspect they waited to tell their family over the holidays in person. 

Why would this happen right when I need to get back to work??? 

I'm somewhat mourning the existence of a childfree Duggar couple, although I get how that's problematic. I had a sliver of hope that Jinger would pursue something career wise (even the responsiblilities of being a pastor's wife, which we haven't seen a lot of). That said, I'm looking forward to how they will raise their kid(s), particularly so far from Arkansas. Some of us have our pathetic little hopes for JinJer yet.

They look thrilled, and I'm frankly thrilled they had some time to get to know each other one-on-one. That's all that matters to me: have a honeymoon baby, or a baby out of wedlock, or as a teen parent if there is love and community and support in your life. Even if there isn't: your choice, always.

Analyzing God's will in such a way that you think normal sexual urges are the foundation for a lifelong committment is what I have a problem with, and some Duggar pregnancies raise that red flag for me. This isn't one of them.

11 minutes ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

AK is Alaska. I'm gonna keep on correcting this until everyone in the whole WORLD knows it. Arkansas is AR.

When my brother-in-law was getting married I helped them out by mailing their wedding invitations. The postman said he couldn't find the address of one of the invites in his system so I double checked with my now sister-in-law. She said the address was right but the person lived in the backwoods of Arkansas so maybe that was the problem...

Nope. The problem was that she had written AK instead of AR. Maybe we should make a PSA...

"I'd love a little princess." "We have to wait to see what the gender is so we know what colour to paint the nursery." Also, damn Jinger, you've really got that glassy-eyed adoring fundie wife stare DOWN. :my_sick:

13 minutes ago, Daisy0322 said:

As early as 8 weeks (with two week for testing so 10 weeks I guess) with blood work.

Who offers testing at 8 weeks? The earliest I'm aware of is 9 weeks through Panorama and there is something like a 15% chance that's too early and you have to re-do. But I doubt they'll pay for this in any event.

My guess is she is due late July. I think her timeline is much better and healthier than her sisters have had in the past. She had a lot more time with her husband and away from her family geographically. I still don't see this couple having more than a "respectable" 4 kids for a pastor.

The Duggars will be popping out many, many babies every single year for many years to come now. I am sure Jessa will provide #4 in 2018. I doubt either Anna or Jill will but we can expect them to "contribute" to the pack in 2019 and my bet is Joy will for sure as well. Plus any new bride that marries into this godawful family and possibly Kendra. 4-5 babies per year will be the minimum going forward.

7 minutes ago, mydoggoskeeper said:

Methinks J+J have let the pee stick dry for a few weeks and we will see the little duggerling in May or June this year.   I suspect they waited to tell their family over the holidays in person. 

One of their pictures with a “we’re expecting” sign is the same outfit and location as that awful lollipop picture from Thanksgiving, so they’ve got to be at least 8 or 9 weeks, maybe a little further. That’s pretty late for a Duggar announcement!

34 minutes ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

And BOOM, there it is! I'm sure I saw the People update on FB and scurried over to FJ like a rat.  :pb_lol:

Well there you go.  Jessa must be ecstatic.  - I EXPECT A VIDEO moments - MOMENTS I tell you.  It's an exciting day and not because Jinger is pregnant 

XFILES is back tonight 

I need that video ! 

Le sigh. Count me among those who was enjoying a childless Duggar couple. That being said, they look really happy and excited, so good for them.

They'd better do Spice themed names.

Just now, AtlanticTug said:

Who offers testing at 8 weeks? The earliest I'm aware of is 9 weeks through Panorama and there is something like a 15% chance that's too early and you have to re-do. But I doubt they'll pay for this in any event.

I mean based on the interview they didn't get it done. However, I know this is possible because I did it. Not sure if the test name though because my insurance covered it completely.

I agree that it looks like they waited longer to announce than the usual Duggar! I wonder if the sugar and spice lollipops mean anything, maybe they didn't know if it was a boy or girl yet but took a few photos preemptively. Maybe they also posed with some sort of blue/boyish prop and that photo just hasn't surfaced.

22 minutes ago, RosyDaisy said:

Another child to be raised in this evil cult. Poor kid. It doesn't deserve this.

Exactly this! I agree that Jinger and Jeremy are better prepared to be parents than the other Duggars couples have been, but I certainly see no reason to be happy another innocent child will be born into the cult. I'm glad they made it to their first anniversary without a pregnancy, but what I REALLY wish was that they'd waited to have kids until they stopped being hateful fundamentalist assholes.

5 minutes ago, jacduggar said:

Called that one. Jessa is on deck. 2 weeks we will have a Jessa announcement. Take it to the bank. 

And Jinger had to do something because Jill is out - OUT OUT 

i predict a girl 

1 minute ago, VeryNikeSeamstress said:

They'd better do Spice themed names.

Basil

Cinnamon

Saffron

Rosemary

Juniper

Poppy

Posh

3 down 2 to go. I predict Jill and/or Jessa late summer early fall announcements . Anna will  announcing be early to mid next year. 

Come on Little Texada Hyperthsen Voulou show us your bounty 

Just now, tabitha2 said:

3 down 2 to go. I predict Jill and/or Jessa late summer early fall announcements . Anna will  announcing be early to mid next year. 

We don't care about Jill anymore. Remember she is off THE SHOW ! :)

Just now, SapphireSlytherin said:

Basil

Cinnamon

Saffron

Rosemary

Juniper

Poppy

Posh

I actually love Juniper. I once met a little girl who introduced herself by her first and middle name “Juniper Lily” and it melted my heart. It was ridiculously cute and now I’m sold. :my_heart:

25 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

I always figured they were waiting till their first anniversary to start trying, and that would pretty much line up with this timing. But maybe not, or maybe they really did have problems conceiving. We'll never know unless they tell us, and obviously they're not obligated to share that at all. In fact, I hope they don't. I hope they don't share it with the Duggars, either, unless they really want to.

If we think this picture was taken in mid-November 2017, based on their outfits in other photos--she was already preggo on their 1st anniversary.

I already predicted Piper Grace Vuolo for the name. Can't remember what I predicted for a boy's name. I did guess that Jessa would also have a daughter with the middle name Grace and be suuuuuuper excited that she and her bff both have daughters with the same middle name. I mean they're Calvinists, they've got to have Grace somewhere in there.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived