IGNORED

Jinger 34: Now with Hol(e)y Jeans and Pregnant!

samurai_sarah

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, SongRed7 said:

I'm sure Josh and Anna wanted to downplay that knowing the firestorm that would ensue.....

no one cares about an alleged child molester and his co -dependent wife pro -creating 

Just now, Mrs.Right said:

When can we except an arched back pic of Jinger? 

tomorrow 

1 minute ago, Gobsmacked said:

You wicked lot! I'm sat in Starbucks quietly hiding. Saw the thread had gone hot. Now the elderly couple sat beside me keep looking puzzled by my giggles at the name comments!!

I'm also glad that they had a year together sans infant. Planned or not.

Gobsmacked Henriette Voulou applauds you 

Oh if the photo was taken in November then yeah, she will pop this baby out in late spring/early summer. Probably very close timeline to Kendra.

I predict a girl. Smaller size than Jill/Jessa's babies.

Sage Tabitha Vuolo

Just now, NakedKnees said:

Oh I LOVE the idea of a spice theme. Rosemary, Lavender, Sage, Basil... haha!

I think they'll go upscale-trendy (not tryndee). Caleb, Noah, Sophia, Emma, etc. Are there any biblical, trendy, Italian names?

I'm guessing Italian variations on biblical names. Daniele, Giovanna, Matteo, Amadeo (means "loves God"), Andrea, Angelica, Chiara, Beatrice, Gianna, etc. 

57 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

I mean, is anyone surprised? They’ve been married over a year and they’ve both been pretty vocal about eventually wanting a family. They own a home, Jeremy has a non-TLC income (however modest it may be), they’ve had time to get to know each other...

Yeah, the religious stuff aside, they seem to be in a more typical situation for starting a family than many of the other Duggars. They look very happy in that picture. I hope everything goes well for them, especially if they're going to go the home-birth route like the other sisters.

1 minute ago, AtlanticTug said:

I predict a girl. Smaller size than Jill/Jessa's babies.

I predict Jessa in the delivery room catching the baby 

I predict May 19 the same day as the royals get married. 

THE SAME DAY 

I think Jinger will have the first girl, and I think she will have much smaller newborns than her sisters.

I also think Jinger will go the way of the Bates and have good prenatal care.

1 minute ago, Screamapillar said:

I think Jinger will have the first girl, and I think she will have much smaller newborns than her sisters.

You aren't the first person to say something like this (and I'm sure you didn't mean it in a bad way!) but it always makes me kind of sad that Mackynzie and Meredith don't seem to count. Not sure if it's just because they happen to be Josh's kids or what.

Just now, VineHeart137 said:

You aren't the first person to say something like this (and I'm sure you didn't mean it in a bad way!) but it always makes me kind of sad that Mackynzie and Meredith don't seem to count. Not sure if it's just because they happen to be Josh's kids or what.

I think they mean the first Duggar daughter to have a girl. I feel like even if Kendra has a girl, it wouldn't be as big of a deal as Joy or Jinger having one. 

If it is a girl I really hope they do Juliana or Isabella. For a boy, I could see them doing Dominick or Anthony. Italian names are so pretty :) 

Just now, tabitha2 said:

I see A little low key Resentment  and hurt pride if Kendra produces a girl child before the “true” Duggars 

Well, since it is the men that decide the gender you could say that the "true" Duggars are actually the ones producing girls (both Josh and Joe)

I honestly don’t know why people think they’re guaranteed to go for an Italian name. Yeah he’s of Italian descent, but so is my husband and he had zero interest in the Italian names I liked. He thinks they’re nice names, but he doesn’t want people to read their full name and assume they’re “off the boat” Italian.* I mean, it’s possible Jeremy feels differently about it, but I don’t think it’s a guarantee at all. 

*Husband seems to have inherited this from his paternal grandfather, who was off the boat as a young kid. He Anglicized his first name and picked non-Italian names for his three children for that reason. 

ETA: There’s also nothing wrong with being “off the boat” or an immigrant, but I think there’s some concern due to the historical treatment of Italian-Americans and because of the current climate towards immigrants in general. 

I’m ok with this. They exceeded my expectations by making it to their first anniversary without an announcement and there’s also the relief that she isn’t struggling to conceive.

3 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

I honestly don’t know why people think they’re guaranteed to go for an Italian name. Yeah he’s of Italian descent, but so is my husband and he had zero interest in the Italian names I liked. He thinks they’re nice names, but he doesn’t want people to read their full name and assume they’re “off the boat” Italian.* I mean, it’s possible Jeremy feels differently about it, but I don’t think it’s a guarantee at all.

Nobody said they're guaranteed to use an Italian name, I don't think. People are just having fun speculating that they will. It's probably based on the fact that the show has mentioned Jeremy being "Italian" about eleventy times per episode. In reality, he only has one Italian grandparent, but either Jeremy himself or TLC just likes to make him sound suuuuper ethnic. ;)

5 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

*Husband seems to have inherited this from his paternal grandfather, who was off the boat as a young kid. He Anglicized his first name and picked non-Italian names for his three children for that reason. 

ETA: There’s also nothing wrong with being “off the boat” or an immigrant, but I think there’s some concern due to the historical treatment of Italian-Americans and because of the current climate towards immigrants in general. 

I mainly made that bet because the Duggars are so over-the-top about Jeremy's "ethnic" background and seemed to harp on his Italian-ness a lot. Who knows? Maybe they'll go wild and name the kid Aoife just to throw everyone for a loop.

And now a part of me wonders how things would have gone down if Marjorie and Josiah had worked out. I'm sure they would have done the same "HOLY FUCKING BALLS SOMEONE NOT OF PURE ANGLO SAXON DESCENT IS MARRYING INTO OUR FAMILY" routine, but amplified because she's Latina. I shudder to think what would happen if a Duggar kid married a Hartono. 

20 minutes ago, AtlanticTug said:

Sage Tabitha Vuolo

Cayenne (nut)Meg Vuolo.

To be followed next year by brother Clove.  (Or is that name reserved for Courtney Rogers' next?)

19 minutes ago, Screamapillar said:

I really hope that’s the case, because I don’t think her tiny frame would do well with Jill-sized babies. I suspect she may carry similarly to Alyssa Webster.

If she's due in May I'm gonna be hella annoyed if I give birth the same day. JILL TOOK MY WEDDING DAY ALREADY. 

:P 

51 minutes ago, VeryNikeSeamstress said:

They'd better do Spice themed names.

Twins, Turmeric and Asafoetida :tw_heart:

48 minutes ago, Seculardaisy said:

I actually love Juniper. I once met a little girl who introduced herself by her first and middle name “Juniper Lily” and it melted my heart. It was ridiculously cute and now I’m sold. :my_heart:

Juniper is legit adorable. I named a Sim baby that, as there's no way my partner will let me use it on a real child.

I bet she and Kendra both have girls. Joy will probably have a boy.

Still expecting a name like Arabella or something of the sort. 

1 minute ago, JillyO said:

Nobody said they're guaranteed to use an Italian name, I don't think. People are just having fun speculating that they will. It's probably based on the fact that the show has mentioned Jeremy being "Italian" about eleventy times per episode. In reality, he only has one Italian grandparent, but either Jeremy himself or TLC just likes to make him sound suuuuper ethnic. ;)

2 minutes ago, nastyhobbitses said:

I mainly made that bet because the Duggars are so over-the-top about Jeremy's "ethnic" background and seemed to harp on his Italian-ness a lot. Who knows? Maybe they'll go wild and name the kid Aoife just to throw everyone for a loop.

And now a part of me wonders how things would have gone down if Marjorie and Josiah had worked out. I'm sure they would have done the same "HOLY FUCKING BALLS SOMEONE NOT OF PURE ANGLO SAXON DESCENT IS MARRYING INTO OUR FAMILY" routine, but amplified because she's Latina. I shudder to think what would happen if a Duggar kid married a Hartono. 

To be honest, I’d bet it’s TLC more than Jeremy or the Duggars. No one in the family seems to make a big deal out of it off the show and TLC does seem to have focused on specific aspects of each family member - Jessa is the assertive one, Jill was the people pleaser, Joy was a tomboy and is now a pushover, Jinger wanted the city life and just followed Jessa around, Josh was the golden son and wonderful family man (whoops!)... I find it pretty easy to believe that TLC made the choice to focus on his heritage as a character thing.

2 minutes ago, Mela99 said:

If she's due in May I'm gonna be hella annoyed if I give birth the same day. JILL TOOK MY WEDDING DAY ALREADY. 

I share my birthday with a Bates child, a Duggar in-law, AND Prince Harry is getting married that day. It’s not a big deal. Us FJers will still care more about your baby than Jinger’s.  :pb_lol: 

Dear god! I have three birth pools going currently and I am still expecting Jessa! :P I'm not shocked, it was going to happen. I just hope that they all have them before the end of June, I'm bridesmaiding and will be too busy soaking up alcohol and fluffing a wedding dress to be worried about the Duggars! 

And hell no to Carmela! That is too close to my name! 

6 minutes ago, Mela99 said:

6 degrees of Kevin Bacon my dear. 

are you due on the royal wedding cause she is !!!!!!!!!

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived