IGNORED

John Shrader 15: Welcome to Poisonwood, Caleb

laPapessaGiovanna

6 minutes ago, Lifesjustbeachy said:

Screenshots are not allowed,  correct? 

Correct. If a Facebook page/blog/whatever is private, don't use screenshots or exact quotes. Paraphrasing (like you did) is okay. 

Thank you!

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's sad when Anna is not the sister with the worst husband. Not defending Josh or his cheating on Anna but I'd take Anna's situation over Esther's any day. 

John is a selfish man and should come back to America and provide for his wife and kids, they need a stable home. I hope Esther and baby are OK. 

5 minutes ago, Glasgowghirl said:

It's sad when Anna is not the sister with the worst husband. Not defending Josh or his cheating on Anna but I'd take Anna's situation over Esther's any day. 

John is a selfish man and should come back to America and provide for his wife and kids, they need a stable home. I hope Esther and baby are OK. 

Daddy Keller sure knows how to pick 'em: sexual predator, deluded narcissistic missionary, and a pecan thief (who seems like the best of the bunch, given how low the bar is). 

2 hours ago, apple1 said:

I can't help by being made more concerned about Esther, given the updated discussion about Carri and her post-term pregnancy (thread - Was blind but now I see).

Grand multi-para, overdue - not good. Hope Esther and the baby are OK.

The moment I read about all of this I thought of Nicole Naugler's last birth experience, at least NN got to a hospital. I don't know how Zambias health care/hospitals are if something becomes an emergency. 

2 hours ago, BobJonesBabe said:

So sorry--I didn't mean to violate terms by posting from a private FB post!!! I feel horrible! 

No worries.  We all make mistakes.:romance-grouphug:

Handia has now made it public so here it is again:

I can't understand how someone would stand against their own brother in an attempt to win a place in a white man's heart as a "favorite" ;but at the same time I can sympathise.

When the only person sponsoring your education and other needs is a narcissistic fraud with an over inflated god-complex, I can see how one would do anything to maintain such a connection regardless of its manipulative aspects in a country where most people have little or nothing.

My prayer for Zambia is for every child, man, and woman to be emancipated from constant dependency on a particular type of race for our own sustainability. We are capable of greater things than mere dependency.

It infuriates me that someone can just waltz into our backyard, arrogantly declare how they want us to live, and we blindly comply even if it means going against fundamental principles of who we are as a nation.

Let us be careful to always wisely analyse the motives behind a person's actions, whether you're 16 years old or 30, especially if that person parades the name of the almighty for everything they do. Man is not God. Man should never be allowed to hold you hostage with financial support as the weapon.

God is man's provider. Not man.

Damn, he is good.  Yes, Handia.  The last thing Zambia needs is John's Imperialism and neo-colonialism.  People should steer very clear of him.

In addition, Shrader was and is trying to set up his own little cult of Shrader with his Trail of Blood stuff.  IMO, it is "Historic Biblical" poppycock.  

1 hour ago, formergothardite said:

I still can't see it. :my_sad: What is the ex-humper saying and how has John responded? Has anyone bothered to question if he actually owns the land? 

I think @Carol  means that Handia is the ex-humper.

3 hours ago, Carol said:

Good news, he made yesterday's post public.  It's great to see one of John's ex-humpers take him on publicly.  I'm sure Handia will pay for this one way or another.  

Fuck off John, you big fat liar.  

I unhid the post on the previous thread since it's now public.

This is the most worried I have been about a fundie pregnancy in a long time.  I hope John-boy will at least be willing to drive her to the hospital if necessary, but his track record being willing to assist people in getting access to emergency medical care is PARTICULARLY horrendous.  He's already let someone die once because it was too much of a bother for him to go a few miles out of his way and he didn't take the man's state seriously.  I'm very worried he will do the same here until it is too late.

This is NOT how Christ loved the Church, John.  He didn't stick his head up His own holy ass and leave the Church to risk death.

8 minutes ago, Georgiana said:

This is the most worried I have been about a fundie pregnancy in a long time.  I hope John-boy will at least be willing to drive her to the hospital if necessary, but his track record being willing to assist people in getting access to emergency medical care is PARTICULARLY horrendous.  He's already let someone die once because it was too much of a bother for him to go a few miles out of his way and he didn't take the man's state seriously.  I'm very worried he will do the same here until it is too late.

This is NOT how Christ loved the Church, John.  He didn't stick his head up His own holy ass and leave the Church to risk death.

Shrader: sticking his head up his own holy ass... thread title!!

2 hours ago, nastyhobbitses said:

Daddy Keller sure knows how to pick 'em: sexual predator, deluded narcissistic missionary, and a pecan thief (who seems like the best of the bunch, given how low the bar is). 

David and Pricilla have a reasonably normal life compared to the others. He is far from perfect by normal standards but David seems to be a loving husband and dad by fundie standards and hasn't put Pricilla through the crap John and Josh put their wives through.

27 minutes ago, Glasgowghirl said:

David and Pricilla have a reasonably normal life compared to the others. He is far from perfect by normal standards but David seems to be a loving husband and dad by fundie standards and hasn't put Pricilla through the crap John and Josh put their wives through.

I was just thinking this at dinner tonight. David did buy Priscilla a house and fix it up and has kept her state side....so far. Josh has never stood on his 2 feet to provide for his family and shrader...well I haven't read evrything about him but it seems he is the worst of the 3 by miles. 

Huh. I can see handias post now, but suddenly everything on johns page, even the Pome, is gone!

45 minutes ago, picklepizzas said:

Huh. I can see handias post now, but suddenly everything on johns page, even the Pome, is gone!

How does he find so much time to keep his facebook page so regularly scrubbed?! Busy, busy man...on the internet. :2wankers:

ETA: Johnny, you better not be "resting in the Lord and prayer" about Esther's overdue dates combined with her grand multipara status.  God and Jesus gave you modern medical care, and you should be sure to use that for your beloved and precious wife and (currently?) unborn baby.  

I do hope all is well with Esther and Eleven.

Ive tried to keep up with the Shraders, but I’ve lost something. Who is Handia?

John is a complete nut job.  I have so many words but they’ve all mostly been said.  

4 hours ago, OhNoNike said:

Ive tried to keep up with the Shraders, but I’ve lost something. Who is Handia?

John is a complete nut job.  I have so many words but they’ve all mostly been said.  

Handia is one of the early converts who has now seen the right through John.  John originally snagged him from the 7th Day Adventists, IIRC.  He has spoken out publicly against John a couple of times now on Facebook.

Unlike most of the other people John seems to be preying on, Handia is well educated, well-traveled, and rather sophisticated.  Actually, far more educated, traveled, and sophisticated than John!  He is probably much less vulnerable to John's attempts at coercion and blackmail than John's other former converts, but John may try to attack him. 

Handia is still good friends with Roderick and other former converts.  He does seem very critical of Arcade and Jolis (the Burundians).  According to Handia, John was encouraging them to over-stay their visas but dumped them with prejudice a year ago.  John accused Arcade and Jolis of many sins (wine, women and song) and of stealing church property, but we don't really know whether John's accusations are true.

I’ve about had it. My husband thinks I’m a lunatic for checking on this stranger every few hours... I’m sick of these monsters and their mega families putting the lives of babies and mothers at risk literally in this case seemingly without a thought; exclaiming it’s god. (God sent a car a boat and a plane to get in to save yourselves jackasses) they are not following any wilL but their own. Without even being an expert here is a quick year in review: Bret alan’s son and that unspeakable horror although that may be closing in on more than a year, nauglers lost a baby in tragic circumstances, this shit show in Zambia and now the Rodrigues family may have a baby with a medical privlem(13 babies and 5 miscarriages later you don’t say?!?). I may need a break for New Years because none of these people am literally ever see sense and hope to change for the health and well-being of their families and I can’t just keep watching a train wreck unfold in every forum. ...sorry :( having a moment

Yes, I'm dropping in frequently hoping the news about Esther will be good.  I'll check in on J-Rod; didn't realize there were problems with one of the babies.   I got to a point where I just couldn't with that woman, so I quit reading there for awhile. 

ETA: Just checked on J-Rod.  She's been VagueBooking for prayers and no one is sure if there is or isn't a serious or not so serious problem with Thirteen (still in the oven). 

22 hours ago, quiversR4hunting said:

I was just thinking this at dinner tonight. David did buy Priscilla a house and fix it up and has kept her state side....so far. Josh has never stood on his 2 feet to provide for his family and shrader...well I haven't read evrything about him but it seems he is the worst of the 3 by miles. 

Meh, I'd take one of the divorced or gone husband/baby daddies like Suzanne or the other sister whose name I can't remember. Fuck the crazy fundie guys - I'll raise my kids on my own, thank you very much.

(disclaimer - I don't know all the details of Suzanne, et al's relationships, and on the off chance they read this, I'm not trying to assume or judge the dad's absence. Good for you for getting out of the cult!)

@snickers34 I was just talking of the the 3 hardline fundie sisters. Pris married the best of those 3. And boy oh boy, that bar is low, maybe 3 inches off the ground. ;)

2 hours ago, samurai_sarah said:

As a matter of fact: @BobJonesBabe did nothing wrong. It was MY mistake.

No.  Don't beat yourself up. It wasn't your mistake.  Or mine.  Please move this to Community Discussion as appropriate.

@BobJonesBabe did make an unforced (understandable and very forgivable) error.  They quoted a private post verbatim.  That is technically against the rules but isn't a major offense (IMO).

I reported that a private post on FB had been posted here verbatim.  You apparently hid it (according to the rules).  It was nothing personal about BobJonesBabe's post.

It was for the protection of Handia.

However, Handia then happily made the post public so the original post got unhidden by @Curious. Dehidden.  Officially back in view.

We should be very careful about how we discuss "private" posts on social media.  Our rules reflect that care.  It is a good thing.

Speaking (or typing) of those with insider information about private profiles, if anyone out there knows anything about Esther and/or the baby and feels comfortable sharing, there are those of us out here ridiculously invested in her health and well-being.  I'm definitely an internet stranger, but man...I am concerned about those two.  John can go fuck a cactus as far as I'm concerned (he imports everything else, why not a bit of flora?), but Esther is the lynchpin keeping the kids together, fed, and as sane and educated as possible.  

I may have lots of personal wishes for her (leave her useless husband, send the kids to school, educate herself, etc), but those kiddos need their mother FAR more than they need John.  I can imagine how irritated John is when people ask about Esther's well-being, but damnit! :kitty-cussing:  That is so much more important than his self-involved and horribly-written poetry.  

Here's to continuing to wish and hope for the best for Esther and Eleven!  

ETA: Another friendly reminder that if God controls all, God also controls medical care and it therefore must be okay to access and use! Especially for one's wife, since we know how Jesus loved the Church!

4 hours ago, apple1 said:

Any baby news?

Not that I know so far.  It is so frustrating and worrying.  I hope he will announce a safe birth soon.  Privately or publicly.

John seems convinced that Esther pops out babies like peas out of a pod and HE happily rests in God.  Fine for him, but it is Esther who is birthing the ELEVENTH babe.  There are major risks as she seems to be very overdue.

I'm sure we are all thinking of Esther.  I'm also sure that many of us are praying for her, her safety, and for a safe delivery of #11.

So for those of you who are blocked. Nothing about Esther, just a lot of anger about lesbians:

Spoiler

"It's not gay to straight, it's lost to saved."

"God doesn't call us to heterosexuality, He calls us to holiness."

These quotes are from this powerful testimony of how God used women sharing their salvation testimonies at a Bible study to show a terribly lost young women she didn't have one herself. Then the Lord directed her to read His Word about sodomy, and she saw that God must bring judgment upon her lifestyle and sins from I Cor. 6:9, 10.

Then she saw the hope found though Christ alone reading I Cor. 6:11.

I love how this young woman also describes biblical repentance. "I could either hold on to my sin, or I could turn to God."

Powerful testimony of God's Grace and how His Word, His Spirit and His amazing Grace set a sinner free.

Do YOU have a salvation testimony? A personal account where God washed you by the Blood of Jesus (Rev. 1:5) and sanctified and justified you (declared you righteous according to Romans 3:10-26)?

If you do, are you sharing that testimony with the lost?

If you don't, want to know more? Message me!

js

and this comment: How did your meeting with the officer go yesterday?

Ah! I can't get the video to turn into a link! Very strange anti-lesbian video John has linked here, publicly. But no word on Esther.  Who cares about that when we can condemn lesbians?! 

Also, lesbians = drunkards... She wasn't born with "the right affections...which was why Jesus Christ came...it's not straight or gay, it's lost or saved. God calls us not to heterosexuality but to the holiness."

This is clearly more important for us to focus on rather than Esther's overdue status or his recent and very serious issues with the authorities in Zambia.  

Pay no attention to the man behind the FB page.  :dramallama-nanner: 

ETA: And this comment, 

Spoiler

thus far without response: 

How did your meeting with the officer go yesterday?

• Jellybean locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived