IGNORED

John Shrader 15: Welcome to Poisonwood, Caleb

laPapessaGiovanna

Esther is overdue with child number eleventy while immigration police officers catch up with John's shenanigans. Pray to Rufus that John will finally face some consequences for behaving like a moron, but Esther and the kids can go back to the US asap and without further drama in their lives.

Carrying on from here 

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The reason I mentioned the baby is that its Dec 28 and it hasn't arrived yet.  I know John didn't give a specific due date but the radio silence worries me.  Here's to a safe delivery for Esther.  Can't be easy for her right with the risk of deportation and the Evangelical version of Donald Trump to deal with.

Are the Shraders the types to announce a birth immediately, or could Esther have given birth already and they’re just keeping it quiet for now? 

John is so detached from Esther and his children that he only begrudgingly mentions the overdue baby even though it would be GOLD for both grifting purposes and persecution credentials.

It’s christmas, his eleventieth blessing is due to be born any moment, yet there is no room at the inn cause the forces of Satan have forced him out of his church and stopped him from preaching. It’s the perfect opportunity for his followers to send prayers, sympathy and dollars, yet he can’t bring himself to exploit it cause it would put some of the spotlight on Esther and the kids and draw attention away from his fucking poetry.

2 hours ago, lilith said:

John is so detached from Esther and his children that he only begrudgingly mentions the overdue baby

This. John seemed a bit put out that people kept asking after Esther and the baby. There is no room in his mind for anyone but himself and he doesn't seem to understand why others are thinking of his wife and kids. I think he will announce it when the baby is born, but the post will mostly be about him and the persecution he has faced during this time. 

I really don't think John will be brought back to America unless that is the absolute only option. He had way too many churches drop him for him to do super well on the persecution circuit. I don't think John will be content to go back to a pop-up with 11 kids and not much else. He is living a pretty high life in Zambia. I think Daddy Shrader is looking for another country in Africa where he can stash John. 

2 hours ago, SPHASH said:

The reason I mentioned the baby is that its Dec 28 and it hasn't arrived yet.  I know John didn't give a specific due date but the radio silence worries me.  Here's to a safe delivery for Esther.  Can't be easy for her right with the risk of deportation and the Evangelical version of Donald Trump to deal with.

He said on, I think the 12th, that the "estimated delivery date" was in a week, so I took that as the 17th. I updated my spreadsheet at the time. 

So, it's been 11 days. 

I do hope that he simply can't conceive of people being more interested in Esther and that baby than himself, and that's why there's been radio silence. Who knows, maybe the baby is here and he doesn't want to say because it will take attention away from him and his persecution. 

6 minutes ago, Meeka said:

According to John his innocence has been established and acknowledged with the regional immigration officer so prayers has been answered.

Fuck. I hope this isn't true. 

5 minutes ago, Meeka said:

According to John his innocence has been established and acknowledged with the regional immigration officer so prayers has been answered.

Wouldn't there be two separate but linked issues?  The first would be whether his and Esther's visas are current and they are in the country legally, and the second would be, even if he is in the country legally, the legality of his activities.

2 minutes ago, apple1 said:

Waiting to find out whether John's interpretation of the situation has any basis in fact.

It might be another one of his delusions.

John is fundamentally dishonest.  He may also be handing out bribes.

10 minutes ago, Palimpsest said:

He may also be handing out bribes.

This was my thought. If John gets his way I will never believe it isn't because Daddy Shrader coughed up a hell of a lot of money to bribe someone. 

If I'm not mistaken, those posts of Handia's are from his private FB page and only his friends can read them.  As far as I can tell they are not posted on his public FB page.

1 hour ago, formergothardite said:

This was my thought. If John gets his way I will never believe it isn't because Daddy Shrader coughed up a hell of a lot of money to bribe someone. 

Possible bribery aside, the amount of money it must have taken to maintain John in the style in which he wants to be accustomed in Africa boggles the mind.  

21 minutes ago, Carol said:

If I'm not mistaken, those posts of Handia's are from his private FB page and only his friends can read them.  As far as I can tell they are not posted on his public FB page.

Yeah.  I can't see them on Handia's public page.  I just reported the post.

@BobJonesBabe, it was an innocent mistake.  It is OK (I think) to identify the source but content from private pages should be paraphrased not quoted directly.

But, go Handia!  He really sees John clearly, bless him.

Still nothing on Esther?  I keep checking John and his dad's pages, hoping for positive news.  Really hope she's doing okay.  We all know who does the lioness' share of the childrearing there; her children need her.  Guess I'll just keep hoping for the best and checking in too frequently.  

Also still hoping that John gets his ass handed to him by the authorities there.  It'd be quite nice to see him held accountable for his actions...though he certainly has the slithery qualities of a snake, able to twist and wind out of the worst situations, only to go on to bite and infect others with his venom repeatedly.  

I can't help by being made more concerned about Esther, given the updated discussion about Carri and her post-term pregnancy (thread - Was blind but now I see).

Grand multi-para, overdue - not good. Hope Esther and the baby are OK.

13 hours ago, Milly-Molly-Mandy said:

@BobJonesBabe that was an awesome post, maybe post again on the new thread? 

So sorry--I didn't mean to violate terms by posting from a private FB post!!! I feel horrible! 

But to sum it up, Handia basically called out John and his manipulative, grifting shenanigans. 

I just wish his sheeple followers could see this!

Someone asked Handia to make his post public, so perhaps he will. 

49 minutes ago, BobJonesBabe said:

So sorry--I didn't mean to violate terms by posting from a private FB post!!! I feel horrible! 

But to sum it up, Handia basically called out John and his manipulative, grifting shenanigans. 

I just wish his sheeple followers could see this!

Someone asked Handia to make his post public, so perhaps he will. 

Good news, he made yesterday's post public.  It's great to see one of John's ex-humpers take him on publicly.  I'm sure Handia will pay for this one way or another.  

Fuck off John, you big fat liar.  

32 minutes ago, Carol said:

Good news, he made yesterday's post public.  

I still can't see it. :my_sad: What is the ex-humper saying and how has John responded? Has anyone bothered to question if he actually owns the land? 

7 hours ago, Meeka said:

Son of a bitch!!!!

John acknowledges the baby is late,  and expresses that this has happened before and is normal for Esther.

Screenshots are not allowed,  correct? 

• Jellybean locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived