IGNORED

Tori Bates - Part 4: Pretty Dresses Hiding Ugly Ideologies

samurai_sarah

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/24/2018 at 1:54 PM, TeaELSee said:

What DOES Tori know or like to do? She is constantly stating she can’t or hates to do so many things. Here is what I recall, cooking, cleaning, decorating, moving, organizing, public speaking, shopping, wedding planning, and camping. On top of that she is an extremely picky eater.

Granted a lot of those things are not uncommon things to dislike but all of them seems excessive.

I actually don't like almost everything on this list either - I just do them because I am an adult and have to suck it up and get it done when it comes to stuff like cooking, cleaning, shopping, planning stuff etc. I just try not to complain about it much because no one wants to listen to a 32 year old woman grumbling about having to do the laundry and feed herself.

I am also a picky eater and HATE it. My father was an extremely picky eater and didn't eat that well when I was a child, so I ate basically what he was prepared to eat. A lot of simple stuff like pasta, pizza, tacos with cheese but not salad, fries etc. I don't like a lot of fruit and vegetables. I am really trying to expand what I eat, but it is SO hard since I basically have the taste of a 5 year old since I was never forced to get over it. The one thing I really wish my parents did differently when I was a child was make me eat better so I'd be a less picky eater now. I would KILL to be that person who eats whatever you sit in front of her.

Ugh one account from wich fangirl Bates, Duggar and friends wadn't enough? Now there is also a angry/Dark Becky account??

Someone help us 

I wonder why they don’t just block her. This women is crazy- I couldn’t ignore that on my SM presence.

She makes me uncomfortable and I find her hilarious in her craziness at the same time from my position (someone looking at the accounts of people I don’t know and then post about it on an Internet forum- which you can definitely find questionable too).

On 9/19/2018 at 1:46 PM, TeaELSee said:

I think Alyssa did that under her breath.

I still think that out of all the married kids thus far, Alyssa was the one most anxious to get the hell out of there.  Never mind she married the son of Taliban Dan, she would never meet anyone who was not of some degree of fundie, much less marry him as Gil would never ok it.   Honestly, I think she got the best deal she could: a guy she really loves, who loves her and she could go off and live in another state.   That's not to say she doesn't love John as I get the vibe she did and still very much does.   But I still think there was an "escape the family" aspect in her getting married.  

At first, I was kinda appalled that she was marrying so young but now I think she knew exactly what she was doing.

1 hour ago, nokidsmom said:

I still think that out of all the married kids thus far, Alyssa was the one most anxious to get the hell out of there.  Never mind she married the son of Taliban Dan, she would never meet anyone who was not of some degree of fundie, much less marry him as Gil would never ok it.   Honestly, I think she got the best deal she could: a guy she really loves, who loves her and she could go off and live in another state.   That's not to say she doesn't love John as I get the vibe she did and still very much does.   But I still think there was an "escape the family" aspect in her getting married.  

At first, I was kinda appalled that she was marrying so young but now I think she knew exactly what she was doing.

I see Josie similarly. There’s a reason why Whit and Alyssa are bridesmaids. She must relate to them the most. 

Josie is going to have a pair of skinny jeans for her to change into hidden in their get away car after the reception. 

Erin's dress at the wedding is the cutest outfit I've ever seen her wear. She looks fantastic is that lbd.

I think Tori's dress is beautiful. The color looks great with her complexion.

Josie doesn't really look like herself, imo. The lightened hair makes her look way different.

Everyone looks good though.

52 minutes ago, sleepy_doggos said:

I'm surprised Alyssa and Whitney are in dresses. Was this at a Kelly and Gil event?

They wear dresses very often. It's not like they are always in jeans.

1 hour ago, sleepy_doggos said:

I'm surprised Alyssa and Whitney are in dresses. Was this at a Kelly and Gil event?

probably being filmed for UP and they're usually "modest" for cameras. and like @Melissa1977 said they still commonly wear skirts/dresses and it's not an every day event.

21 hours ago, Kelsey said:

Erin's dress at the wedding is the cutest outfit I've ever seen her wear. She looks fantastic is that lbd.

I think Tori's dress is beautiful. The color looks great with her complexion.

Josie doesn't really look like herself, imo. The lightened hair makes her look way different.

Everyone looks good though.

Erin's wedding outfit was great, but she had to ruin it by wearing that hideous polka dot poncho at the shower

• 3 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, miss_batson said:

Lawson filming Tori and Boby put the crib and not helping. ?

IMG_20181025_171523_567.jpg

IMG_20181025_171509_819.jpg

This looks like a scene from Paranormal Activity.

6 hours ago, miss_batson said:

IMG_20181025_171523_567.jpg

IMG_20181025_171509_819.jpg

Is he standing IN the crib while he’s filming this?

5 hours ago, Iamtheway said:

Is he standing IN the crib while he’s filming this?

He might just be standing behind it and holding the camera out into the middle. But he could also indeed be right in the middle. Then he'll have to get OUT of it. :cracking-up:

15 hours ago, miss_batson said:

To be fair, when I'm assembling furniture, my boyfriend has to promise not to touch ANYTHING unless it's holding a piece in place while I drive in a screw. Some people just can't get near IKEA stuff without somehow attaching an important part upside down.

8 hours ago, metheglyn said:

He might just be standing behind it and holding the camera out into the middle. But he could also indeed be right in the middle. Then he'll have to get OUT of it. :cracking-up:

I mean, it’d be appropriate if he was in the crib given how massive a baby he can be at times. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived