IGNORED

Sarah Palin's son Track arrested

47of74

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Howl and @MaggieMae

It seems I fell into the Palin’s personal rabbit hole. Just had a look at Bristol Palin’s Instagram and she changed her name from Meyer to Palin again. That’s a change from the  last months/weeks/days when she had her married and not her maiden name in her profile. So now we know for sure that something’s up.

relationships can be difficult, especially when adding children into the mix. But one couple going through three breakups in two years (?) doesn’t seem mature to me and and their behavior certainly isn’t healthy for the kids - BP and DM act like this all while spouting about conservative values and the traditional way of life. Fuck these right wingers who want to impose their shit on others while being blissfully irresponsible. 

On 7/17/2018 at 7:23 PM, JMarie said:

I'm not sure what I'm looking at.  

It's Alaska Court View. You can look up her record, which includes filing for Divorce/custody with children. It's probably just the way we classified the procedure, but you'll be able to see why I was confused about any marriage she may or may not have been a part of. 

Weirdly enough, her Wikipedia page says she lives in Anchorage, but I can't find any property under her name. It's easy enough to find Track's and her parents, and all sorts of other people's who hide their holdings in trusts. I doubt she'd be renting. 

On 7/19/2018 at 3:50 PM, FluffySnowball said:

@Howl and @MaggieMae

relationships can be difficult, especially when adding children into the mix. But one couple going through three breakups in two years (?) doesn’t seem mature to me and and their behavior certainly isn’t healthy for the kids - BP and DM act like this all while spouting about conservative values and the traditional way of life. Fuck these right wingers who want to impose their shit on others while being blissfully irresponsible. 

She's from Wasilla and not LDS. This is perfectly normal for someone of her age and background. The morally sanctimonious preaching is less normal but not unheard of. 

Track's always been a POS.

• 4 weeks later...

I remember when venues would cough up $100,000 for one of Sarah's screeches speeches:

TeaMi

Let me summarize: Make serious lifestyle changes, eat a LOT better (fruits, vegetables!), drink TeaMi and you will LOSE WEIGHT and HAVE MORE ENERGY!  Where have we heard this before? 

SkinnyFit Detox Tea is priced as follows:

1 Bag (28 individual tea bags): $59.95, plus $5.95 S&H

2 Bags: $89.95 ($44.98 per bag), plus $7.95 S&H

3 Bags: $123.95 ($41.32 per bag), plus $9.95 S&H

This is what's in it: 

Sencha Green Tea, Nettle Leaf, Oolong Tea, Dandelion Leaf, Goji Berry, Yerba Mate, Lemongrass, Milk Thistle, Guarana, Peach Flavoring, Ginseng, Citric Acid, Stevia Leaf, Matcha Green Tea

I bolded the ingredients that are stimulants. 

Review of the TeaMi Skinny Tea approach and ingredients here

Sarah's pic above looks like she's sitting on the little balcony of a nice apartment complex. 

• 1 month later...

Track has been arrested again. https://www.adn.com/alaska-news/crime-courts/2018/09/29/track-palin-son-of-former-gov-sarah-palin-charged-with-domestic-violence-assault-resisting-arrest/

Unfortunately, the ADN has been sold to a shitty Republican and they didn't put any fun quotes from his arrest. I believe during his prior arrest, he called the Palmer police "common peasants" (sorry, can't spell and auto correct is failing)

5 minutes ago, WiseGirl said:

Sounds like perfect Supreme Court material 

Archived