IGNORED

Sarah Palin's son Track arrested

47of74

11 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Her daughter Atlee is coming up on her first birthday, so Bristol could easily be pregnant again before 2018 is over.

I really wonder if she knows what abstinence means. Maybe she thinks it's some kind of liquor you chase with a beer?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, GrumpyGran said:

I really wonder if she knows what abstinence means. Maybe she thinks it's some kind of liquor you chase with a beer?

You mean like, in the abstinence of anything better, I'll drink 20/20 mad dog*. :obscene-drinkingdrunk:

*I have no desire to ever drink 20/20 again <shutter to a memory from age 18>.

• 1 month later...

She  is mad that McCain et al didn't do more to make her look less like a moron.

20 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5275865/Track-Palins-ex-says-Sarah-pressured-stay-silent.html

Daily Fail reported in January that Sarah Palin pressured Track's gf to take the beatings like a woman and not call the cops.

I just read the article. This quote goes for a lot of people where family has always swept things under the rug and not provided consequences. It goes hand in hand with these people feeling entitled and better than others. Look at Sara, she has helped her kids feel entitled by her saying "don't you know who I am?" when the family was in a fight a few years ago at a party.

'I think part of the problem is that Track has never gotten in trouble for anything that he has done. He's attacked multiple people, he's pulled guns on multiple people and has never really gotten in trouble. I wasn't the first and I won't be the last.

'If he's gotten away with this much so far - what could happen to him? Not only that, if he goes to jail, his family is going to pay for a lawyer, bail him out and there's never really been consequences.

'All these people being quiet and trying to sweep this under the rug, whether it's his family or friends, that's the problem.'

Jordan said that she was finally had the strength to speak out about her ordeal after seeing other brave women come forward in the #Me Too movement.

Isn't there a lot of things this family has "swept under the rug" at least pre and during sarah's government tenture?

3 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

She  is mad that McCain et al didn't do more to make her look less like a moron.

She's running out of money, and is hoping that comments like these will get people donating to SarahPAC again. I looked in over at Conservatives4Palin, and she still has a few people who want her as president after Trump's second term. :roll:

1 hour ago, Cartmann99 said:

She's running out of money, and is hoping that comments like these will get people donating to SarahPAC again. I looked in over at Conservatives4Palin, and she still has a few people who want her as president after Trump's second term. :roll:

Well maybe I shouldn't give Caribou Barbie any ideas, but she should put money where her big annoying mouth is and just fucking RUN already if she is going to.

1 hour ago, onekidanddone said:

Well maybe I shouldn't give Caribou Barbie any ideas, but she should put money where her big annoying mouth is and just fucking RUN already if she is going to.

I hate to jinx us, but can you imagine the spectacle if she decided to challenge Trump in 2020?!? 

11 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

I hate to jinx us, but can you imagine the spectacle if she decided to challenge Trump in 2020?!? 

She must have really gotten on his bad side during the campaign. She gave a few rambling 'speeches'  in Iowa and Wisconsin I think it was and then she just went poof. When asked why she wasn't at the convention he spewed some idiocy that Alaska was too far from Ohio for her to travel

4 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

God I think my brain would spontaneously combust seeing those two fuck heads on stage at the same time arguing amongst each other. 

1 hour ago, 47of74 said:

God I think my brain would spontaneously combust seeing those two fuck heads on stage at the same time arguing amongst each other. 

Imagine the Palin and Trump families brawling afterwards. :?

1 minute ago, Cartmann99 said:

Imagine the Palin and Trump families brawling afterwards. :?

With both Fuck Face and Princess Dumbass of the North Woods asking each other and everyone else in earshot if they knew who they were.... 

One would think Sarah and Donald would get along swimmingly.  After all, both are fluent in random word salad. 

47 minutes ago, Howl said:

One would think Sarah and Donald would get along swimmingly.  After all, both are fluent in random word salad. 

Also, they both have a ridiculously over-inflated sense of self-worth. Plus they both have multiple adult offspring that are an embarrassment. (I won't pick on the underage kids)

• 2 months later...

Sarah Palin is mad that Sacha Baron Cohen made her look like a moron. 

At some point, if everybody makes you look like a moron, maybe it's not them maybe it's you.

So many Americans wanted this person to be a heartbeat away from the presidency. I don't get it

Sacha Baron Cohen has no shame about anything and has zero phuques to give when humiliating someone.  If you've seen the movie Borat, you'll know what I mean.

Sweet Little Rufus Reindeer, the take down of Palin must have been EPIC. 

However, I'm going to withhold a bit on this until I see the interview.  I'm not too keen on him posing as a wounded vet for the take down. 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/sacha-baron-cohens-disabled-vet-demands-apology-from-sarah-palin

Sacha Baron Cohen demands apology from Sarah Palin.

https://twitter.com/BillyWRuddick/status/1017468494936305664/photo/1

He has a very trumpy site that does a good job getting all the conspiracies together.

https://www.truthbrary.org/

I don’t know where to post this and hope here is ok. So I noticed that Dakota Meyer has removed “husband” from his description on Instagram and hasn’t mentioned Bristol Palin since weeks or months. I know they reconciled since he filed for dicorce early this year but I wonder if something is up. What do you guys think? 

4 minutes ago, FluffySnowball said:

i wonder if something is up. What do you think? 

Something is up.  No longer publicly describing yourself as married would be a big sign that you're.....no longer married.  He probably got neck deep in the Palin crazy and knew he had to bail. 

1 hour ago, FluffySnowball said:

I don’t know where to post this and hope here is ok. So I noticed that Dakota Meyer has removed “husband” from his description on Instagram and hasn’t mentioned Bristol Palin since weeks or months. I know they reconciled since he filed for dicorce early this year but I wonder if something is up. What do you guys think? 

They didn't file in the state of alaska, or she managed to get it closed. When she filed for divorce from Levi, she asked for it to not appear in Court View, but Levi wanted it public for some reason. Where else do they live? 

9 minutes ago, Maggie Mae said:

They didn't file in the state of alaska, or she managed to get it closed. When she filed for divorce from Levi, she asked for it to not appear in Court View, but Levi wanted it public for some reason. Where else do they live? 

They might live in Texas or Arizona or so. I’m really not sure. I just checked his twitter and there he describes himself as a husband so maybe I’m not up to something after all. 

31 minutes ago, Maggie Mae said:

Bristol and Levi had been engaged, but they never got married.

Archived