IGNORED

Babies By the Bushel: Upcoming Babies 9

Bethella

25 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Although modern medicine could help some women due to issues like certain hormones being too low to sustain a pregnancy. 

Like Kelly Jo Bates did with her four (?) last pregnancies. She always took progesterone to keep the babies.

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, ophelia said:

Like Kelly Jo Bates did with her four (?) last pregnancies. She always took progesterone to keep the babies.

Yes exactly! But there are also losses that doctors can't help. So even though Zoo for example seems to expect multiple children in her 40s, I wouldn't be surprised if she just had one. Most fundies don't have a bunch of live births in their 40s. Michelle Duggar only had two losses and one was her very last pregnancy while Josie's very early birth was also in her 40s. But I do think some fundie women realize these risks just by observing quiverfull friends and family members. 

6 minutes ago, ophelia said:

The Muellers posted their annual cousin photo. 16 grandkids so far and they'll probably add one or two this year.

http://muellermice.blogspot.de

Every married Mueller 'child' (not counting Kimberly, who only married at the end of December that year) had a baby in 2016. Given that there was only one new baby last year, I think that probably means we're due to see several new grandchildren this year.

20 minutes ago, Jana814 said:

How many kids are in this family?  

Ten. Five of them are married. The eldest, Valerie, is married to Adam Waller.

In my dad side there are tons of kids named crocket/te (boys and girls) and baker. But they are family names since that side is crockets and bakers (including a crocket baker and a baker crocket) I'm not talking about 1 or 2 kids I'm saying there is this last generation where there are at least 6 or 7 of them) we are actually related to Davey crocket. ( married into the family)  so I guess my family is just as bad... lmao 

On 1/6/2018 at 8:19 AM, singsingsing said:

I actually don't think Crosby is all that bad - I've heard so much worse - but Crockett?! Come on!!!

He needs a best friend named Tubbs!

Crockett-Tubbs-miami-vice-784327_400_288.jpg

2 hours ago, VGL said:

Crosby makes me think of Sidney Crosby

It makes me think of Bill Cosby. I know Crosby has an extra letter but it’s way too close for comfort.

Of course the parents wouldn’t have known about him back when they chose the name so I’m not saying this with any hidden agenda. Just saying it’s what it makes me think of. 

4 hours ago, adidas said:

It makes me think of Bill Cosby. I know Crosby has an extra letter but it’s way too close for comfort.

I was sad when my mom told me Bing Crosby died (when I was a little kid), because I got him mixed up with Bill Cosby. (This was before his sitcom, but I liked the show Fat Albert and we used to listen to his "best of" comedy tape.) Now the memory makes me sad, because maybe it would have been better for a lot of people if Bill Cosby had died back then.

11 minutes ago, ladyamylynn said:

Deanna Coghlan had her baby. A boy named Willie Ryan.

Congratulations @Denonner!! 

On 1/5/2018 at 10:53 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

That's right. They went normal with 4 kids and then named their kids Carver, Crockett, Campbell, Chapman, and Crosby. Which are all fine as last names but are not my favorite first names. 

Never forget that Carson Bontrager is named after our ahem, illustrious current U.S. Secretary of Housing and Urban Development.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/one-homeschooled-christian-family-bands-mission-to-elect-ted-cruz

A quote from that article explains how they can travel so much.

shareholders in a biodiesel plant in central Iowa

For all their glitz and coming out on top of comparisons to Maxhell, the Bontragers are still dangerous fundies.

All anyone has to do is look at their links page. Above Rubies, The Pearls...they're all there with little love letter blurbs.

(On an interesting note, no link to the Maxwells or anything Titus 2 related).

They give the appearance of being more normal, but their insides are as dark as the most dangerous fundies.

sad announcement, Jasmin Bachman Holmes had another miscarriage recently per her IG.  She has already had one before she had her son Wynn, who is about 15 months.

On 8/1/2018 at 9:52 PM, fundiefan said:

Whenever I hear the name Titus I think of Titus Andromedon.

No way around it and never gonna' change.

I thought I was the only one lol

16 hours ago, teachergirl said:

Jasmin Bachman Holmes had another miscarriage recently per her IG.  She has already had one before she had her son Wynn, who is about 15 months.

She's also written very eloquently about it at her blog.

Not sure if this has been pointed out, but the Maxwells have said that Elissa is due 'in the first quarter of 2018'. So could be anywhere from now through March.

2 hours ago, singsingsing said:

Not sure if this has been pointed out, but the Maxwells have said that Elissa is due 'in the first quarter of 2018'. So could be anywhere from now through March.

Yeah, I hadn't bothered with that and just listed her as "unknown" but I'll change it the next time I update.

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic

Archived