IGNORED

Babies By the Bushel: Upcoming Babies 9

Bethella

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

Lmao noo.. (or at least not to my knowledge) .She’s a widow with 5 kids (which she had in 5 years) who is expecting her first child with her second husband

her instagram handle is @thefreckledfox. She isn’t actually that fundie (besides the kids) but lots of fundies follow her

Don't forget that her new hubby accidentally shot her while the children were all in the house. Her kids from her first marriage are only 7,6,5,4, and 2 and she's about to have a new baby with this second husband. 

23 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

Yep. And Emily Meyers posted on her Instagram that she was due yesterday, so she could give birth  at any minute too (although she did say she tends to go late)

Welp, she gave birth last night based on her husbands ig. It’s a girl, but no name yet 

I recently saw that Emily is only 26. I shudder to think how many more kids they will have if they don't start preventing at some point. With her first husband, she had a baby every 13 or so months.

1 hour ago, JillyO said:

I recently saw that Emily is only 26. I shudder to think how many more kids they will have if they don't start preventing at some point. With her first husband, she had a baby every 13 or so months.

Until they divorce. I honestly do not see that marriage lasting. 

1 hour ago, JillyO said:

She started really early and seems to be super fertile. She could outnumber the Bateses and Duggars if she keeps up with her rate.

34 minutes ago, Jana814 said:

I'm sure this was maintained before. What did her first husband die from. 

Cancer. Also I think she got married to her second husband only a few months after her first’s death

She married him three months after his death. I am still utterly confused as to what he/they do for money and a homebirth at home with all of those kids??

2 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

Also I think she got married to her second husband only a few months after her first’s death

Why didn't she allow herself time to grieve. 3 months seems a little fast to marry again. 

30 minutes ago, teachergirl said:

She married him three months after his death. I am still utterly confused as to what he/they do for money and a homebirth at home with all of those kids??

Don't know what he does, but she definitely makes money through her blog and Instagram. It's hard to tell how much though.

He of the awkward name, Nolan Christopher Gilligan, was born the 26th. He's their first and her husband is named Brian. Via instagram; I don't remember whether hers is private or not.

3 hours ago, albireo said:

He of the awkward name, Nolan Christopher Gilligan, was born the 26th. He's their first and her husband is named Brian. Via instagram; I don't remember whether hers is private or not.

Hers is not private. I admit I have looked at her pictures of her home decorating and I think she does a very nice job. It's worth looking at. 

Okay, more instagram sleuthing. Laura Ohlman's instagram is private and they haven't updated their blog, but her bio says she's the mother to Maria, James, and Elizabeth, so I guess she had her third. Side note: her insta name is "insubmission2him." If that means what I think it does then :wtsf:

Elissa Maxwell had a boy last night: Kyle Jeremiah Maxwell.

2 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

Emily Meyers and her husband finally Mamés their daughter. Alice Loralee Carmack

I don't know how I feel about her having a different last name than her siblings. I wonder why they're not all going by Meyers Carmack.

On 2/23/2018 at 8:54 PM, Bethella said:

Talk about reusing names. Ruthie's middle name is Elizabeth and Calia's middle name is Grace.

And can I just say that I'm questioning my decision to update the list tonight because I can almost guarantee that because I updated the list, Joy Forsyth will now announce her birth within the next 24 hours.

I think she delivered around the exact same time you updated the list! 

2 hours ago, j-rin said:

Does anyone know if David wallers wife is pregnant? Isn't it about time?

We are speculating about it in the Waller thread. She might already be pregnant or get pregnant within the next months.

6 hours ago, Million Children For Jesus said:

I think she delivered around the exact same time you updated the list! 

Nope, she gave birth several house before I updated the list (born at 3:39 pm CST, I updated at 11:50  pm EST)

@formergothardite mentioned this a while ago on the "dream fundie tic show" but I just discovered sweet tea and buttermilk/@littlehouseinthehighdessert. HOW. This woman is having children faster than Michelle or Kelly. She seems to be pregnant almost immediately following her last birth. She doesn't have kids old enough to really help out yet, and the oldest daughter is 4. HOW is she doing it? And in addition to the soon-to-be 9 under 9, she still loses the baby weight and looks put together? She still hosts social events for the church and raises animals? HOWWWW. I am fascinated. I haven't follow any fundies at the beginning of their families except the Duggar/Bates second gens who aren't going THIS fast. Is there any background or threads on her? I want to see the spacing of her kids holy cow.

5 minutes ago, neurogirl said:

@formergothardite mentioned this a while ago on the "dream fundie tic show" but I just discovered sweet tea and buttermilk/@littlehouseinthehighdessert. HOW. This woman is having children faster than Michelle or Kelly. She seems to be pregnant almost immediately following her last birth. She doesn't have kids old enough to really help out yet, and the oldest daughter is 4. HOW is she doing it? And in addition to the soon-to-be 9 under 9, she still loses the baby weight and looks put together? She still hosts social events for the church and raises animals? HOWWWW. I am fascinated. I haven't follow any fundies at the beginning of their families except the Duggar/Bates second gens who aren't going THIS fast. Is there any background or threads on her? I want to see the spacing of her kids holy cow.

Courtney:

• miscarriage #1, sometime around 2008-2009
  • Clint, March 2010
  • Clay, July 2011
  • Cade, September 2012
  • Callie Ann, July 2013 (born prematurely)
  • Cash, October 2014
  • Colt and Case, September 2015 (twins, born prematurely)
  • miscarriage #2 (had been due in the fall of 2016)
  • Calena, May 2017
  • #9 is due June 2018

Because she didn't start popping them out until her mid-20s, my current prediction is that she will end up with 18 kids (assuming there aren't anymore twins/premature births/complications affecting fertility). Here's Courtney's sub-forum.

http://www.freejinger.org/forum/366-courtney-sweet-tea-buttermilk/

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic

Archived