IGNORED

Babies By the Bushel: Upcoming Babies 9

Bethella

On 2/15/2018 at 7:16 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I feel like the parents of Heistheway learned their lesson because she was their first and all the rest have more normal names.

I wouldn't call Pelaiah a normal name, but I agree the names have gotten more normal over the years.

Somebody upthread was musing about where they got Heistheway, out of desperation or something, I don't quite remember. But somehow I very clearly remember reading on Franicia's blog that she picked it out God led her to it before she was even pregnant, maybe before she was married. What a "name" to fall in love with.

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've always had a soft spot for virtue names, so I am truly charmed by the idea of reviving it in a fundy setting, where it's slightly less likely to impede the child's social life. Bring on the Heistheways, the Joyinsorrows, and the Fearnots. Sure, it reeks a bit of try-hardism, but then, so do names like "Brytynee".

25 minutes ago, SolomonFundy said:

I've always had a soft spot for virtue names, so I am truly charmed by the idea of reviving it in a fundy setting, where it's slightly less likely to impede the child's social life. Bring on the Heistheways, the Joyinsorrows, and the Fearnots. Sure, it reeks a bit of try-hardism, but then, so do names like "Brytynee".

I am suddenly remembering the commercial for the long distance phone company from several years back "wehadababyit'saboy".

Due dates provided by baby registries:
Kendra Duggar- 17th of June
Atlanta Goodwin- 25th of April
Kori Wissmann- 24th of June
Maggie Vernier- 4th of March
Chelsie Gilligan- 28th of Feburary
Dakota Paine- 19th of March (her name will be Mailey Ray Paine)

Marjorie Jackson's mother is due this summer with a boy. This is interesting since her youngest sister is a few years old. I kind of figured they were done having kids. And it's their first boy after five girls. 

IMG_7160.PNG

That's a beautiful name. I feel for her. My babies were all well over 8lbs as well. She and the baby both look healthy. I hope her recovery is smooth.

10 hours ago, Hortense Peyrac said:

Elizabeth Grace Maxwell is born today, february 23rd...... from Anna Marie et Chris Maxwell

Talk about reusing names. Ruthie's middle name is Elizabeth and Calia's middle name is Grace.

And can I just say that I'm questioning my decision to update the list tonight because I can almost guarantee that because I updated the list, Joy Forsyth will now announce her birth within the next 24 hours.

1 hour ago, Bethella said:

And can I just say that I'm questioning my decision to update the list tonight because I can almost guarantee that because I updated the list, Joy Forsyth will now announce her birth within the next 24 hours.

And Elissa Maxwell. :pb_lol:

10 hours ago, Bethella said:

Talk about reusing names. Ruthie's middle name is Elizabeth and Calia's middle name is Grace.

Yep. And Emily Meyers posted on her Instagram that she was due yesterday, so she could give birth  at any minute too (although she did say she tends to go late)

12 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

Yep. And Emily Meyers posted on her Instagram that she was due yesterday, so she could give birth  at any minute too (although she did say she tends to go late)

Is she the former lesbian? Or do I have her confused with someone else? I can't keep my fundies straight.

15 minutes ago, Kelsey said:

Is she the former lesbian? Or do I have her confused with someone else? I can't keep my fundies straight.

Lmao noo.. (or at least not to my knowledge) .She’s a widow with 5 kids (which she had in 5 years) who is expecting her first child with her second husband

her instagram handle is @thefreckledfox. She isn’t actually that fundie (besides the kids) but lots of fundies follow her

1 hour ago, Kelsey said:

Maybe you're thinking of Emily Thomes?

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic

Archived