IGNORED

Babies By the Bushel: Upcoming Babies 9

Bethella

Courtney Rogers is having another girl for her 9th. 

Wonder what name she'll choose for Callie and Calena's sister - Calia maybe? Calla? Calliope? Calista? 

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Caliana. Perfect blend of the first two which would fit right in with their apparent desire to make sure none of their spawn is easily identifiable as an individual person. 

Cassie, Calista, Cate, Carrie, Cara

do we know if she breastfeeds? How does she keep having back to back babies?

i know some women ovulate even when breastfeeding but I’m just nosy. And imagine the cost of formula and bottles if she doesn’t breastfeed!

All joking aside, I'm really hoping for Cora. I have lots of C names I love and this woman uses NONE of them! It's so annoying every time she picks a C name I don't really like. Harrumph.

On 1/31/2018 at 7:55 PM, anjulibai said:

Courtney Rogers is having another girl for her 9th. 

Wonder what name she'll choose for Callie and Calena's sister - Calia maybe? Calla? Calliope? Calista? 

Calculus.  Calculator.  Calcium.  Calligraphy. Callous. Calypso.  Calfskin. Chartreuse.  Charcuterie. So many great options.  Just not the C-name I have, please and thanks (hint: Neil Diamond). 

14 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

All joking aside, I'm really hoping for Cora. I have lots of C names I love and this woman uses NONE of them! It's so annoying every time she picks a C name I don't really like. Harrumph.

C is also one of my favorite letters although not purposefully- there are so many great C names that aren't super common but aren't weird either. J is a bit more restrictive because so many J names are popular and the one's that aren't are sometimes super unusual or misspelled. 

Sorry a but off topic but what letter would you chose if you had to chose one for a naming theme?

I am going S : Sophie, Sadie, Sasha, Serephina...

Samuel, Scott, Sebastian

ok I’m limited to 3 boys names but that’s cool. I’ll just be like JillRod and have mainly daughters. Or the Corradi’s. 

Probably A or C even though none of my very favorite names start with those letters. There are a lot of names that start with A or C that I like a lot though and definitely enough to really use on a kid.

27 minutes ago, withaj said:

So many Duggar grandsons! 

Good. Let them have as few girls as possible. 

What about Tabitha Paine.? Almost a year with no announcement....It's like she married creepy guy and dissapeared from the face of the world.

3 hours ago, SamuraiKatz said:

What about Tabitha Paine.? Almost a year with no announcement....It's like she married creepy guy and dissapeared from the face of the world.

I think the radio silence is due to the push back they got before the wedding. We might hear stuff through the sibling grapevine but I doubt they'll ever have public social media again.

On 2/3/2018 at 2:32 AM, Milly-Molly-Mandy said:

Sorry a but off topic but what letter would you chose if you had to chose one for a naming theme? 

Alphabetical:  Alexandra, Benjamin, Charles, Deborah, Elizabeth, Frederick, George, Hazel... It would make it easier to remember birth order! :wink-kitty:

17 minutes ago, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

Alphabetical:  Alexandra, Benjamin, Charles, Deborah, Elizabeth, Frederick, George, Hazel... It would make it easier to remember birth order! :wink-kitty:

This, I am still waiting for any of the Duggars to do this.

Joe en Kendra might give it a go since they already line up in the alphabet.

8 hours ago, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

I don't have kids and plan to keep it that way, but if I did - this.  

15 hours ago, CarrotCake said:

This, I am still waiting for any of the Duggars to do this.

Joe en Kendra might give it a go since they already line up in the alphabet.

So Lemuel? Lamech? Linus?

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic

Archived