IGNORED

Babies By the Bushel: Upcoming Babies 9

Bethella

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, anjulibai said:

Dorothy's pregnant too? 

I misunderstood when you said she's due for a new baby soon, I thought she's pregnant already. Sorry, English is not my first language! It's still safe to say that at any given time, at least one Morton is pregnant... 

@VBOY9977, I had forgotten Noah's blog and his quest for Godly agriculture, so thank you for reminding! He mostly writes about his divine farming, but here and there you could gather some little insights into their lives.

It really scares me to think that in ten years we most definitely see the next generation of S'Morton grandkids starting their breeding game :8U: First Bret III and Michael III, then the first poor girls... it's a never ending cycle.

45 minutes ago, LurkerOverThePond said:

I misunderstood when you said she's due for a new baby soon, I thought she's pregnant already. Sorry, English is not my first language! It's still safe to say that at any given time, at least one Morton is pregnant... 

Oh, sorry! I did mean that it's been long enough since her last baby that she is likely to have another one relatively soon. 

But yeah, always a Morton pregnant. 

5 hours ago, anjulibai said:

Oh, sorry! I did mean that it's been long enough since her last baby that she is likely to have another one relatively soon. 

But yeah, always a Morton pregnant. 

Every one of them is on deck for 2018. Well, except Katie & the unmarried ones. Alyssa''s one year gap does not remove her from the possibilities. 2017 was a very slow year for the Morton babies, so they had all better get to work. 

12 hours ago, aprilx said:

Should Kendra duggar be on the list?

I haven't updated the list since they announced (the list was updated 12/17 and they announced 12/18). I've been waiting for baby Shrader to arrive before updating again, I'll probably get to it tonight.

Does anyone have any information on Taralyn (Carlsen) Thomas? She announced 32 weeks ago on May 15, so she has to be getting close. Even if she announced on the first day of her missed period, she'd still be due January 22.

How about Anna Wolfe (from Maidens of Worth?)

3 hours ago, Bethella said:

Does anyone have any information on Taralyn (Carlsen) Thomas? She announced 32 weeks ago on May 15, so she has to be getting close. Even if she announced on the first day of her missed period, she'd still be due January 22.

New Niednagel blog post today. Taralyn looks very pregnant. No baby news yet.

1 hour ago, justmy2cents said:

New Niednagel blog post today. Taralyn looks very pregnant. No baby news yet.

Just to be clear, those pics are from Thanksgiving. The baby should be here by now, or very soon.

2 minutes ago, halcionne said:

Just to be clear, those pics are from Thanksgiving. The baby should be here by now, or very soon.

I guess his updates are a month behind. He said next update will be by end of this month so he'll probably mention something then. I couldn't find any info on any related FB pages.

9 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

Boo. 

You just know Jessa is going to announce next month. 

You know Jessa wants to be pregnant with Jinger so bad. 

I'm awaiting the bump photo with all of them lined up.  Joy then Kendra, then Jinger and Jessa.  All cuddling their bumps.  

4 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

You know Jessa wants to be pregnant with Jinger so bad. 

I'm sure they'll have lots of opportunities over the coming years. :my_sad:

Just now, Bethella said:

I'm sure they'll have lots of opportunities over the coming years. :my_sad:

Definitely. But I can just see Jessa wanting to be pregnant while Jinger is pregnant with her first. And Jessa is probably hoping they both have girls too. Sorry I have a little BEC for Jessa that pops up every now and then. 

2 minutes ago, fundiefollower said:

Carolina Bontrager is expecting, due in July.  Per the B family blog.

Yeah, @VBOY9977 posted an hour ago.

42 minutes ago, JMO said:

I'm awaiting the bump photo with all of them lined up.  Joy then Kendra, then Jinger and Jessa.  All cuddling their bumps.  

Poor Jill will be seething if she’s left out. I hope she doesn’t get pregnant again, so soon after her last c-section. 

2 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

Carolina Bontrager (Bowers) is pregnant. Due July

So I guess she won that little competition. Depending on when in July she's due, she got pregnant about a month after the wedding, right? I'm sure the other two are right behind her.

4 hours ago, JillyO said:

So I guess she won that little competition. Depending on when in July she's due, she got pregnant about a month after the wedding, right? I'm sure the other two are right behind her.

My guess is that her sister is in the early stages of pregnancy and will be the next to announce. Then we will have to see if Chelsy or Bryn get pregnant first. But I'm guessing they will all announce pregnancies this year. 

Bryn's got a few months of marriage on Chelsy, so I'm guessing Bryn will announce first. But Chelsy won't be far behind. 

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic

Archived