IGNORED

Babies By the Bushel: Upcoming Babies 9

Bethella

4 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

now in even more Morton news... Kennedy is pregnant!

11 weeks... so at least their kids will be around 2 years apart as opposed to Alyssa and Sam’s barely a year apart daughters

Gah. I knew it was only a matter of time, and I'm glad she has pretty good spacing given how young Kennedy and Andrew are. So I guess that's something!

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

So her due date should be listed at about the middle of July. 

Mia's birthday is July 9, from what I have on my spreadsheet. Given that Mia was a honeymoon baby, a two year spread is pretty good. 

1 minute ago, JillyO said:

Gah. I knew it was only a matter of time, and I'm glad she has pretty good spacing given how young Kennedy and Andrew are. So I guess that's something!

How old are they?

7 minutes ago, Jana814 said:

How old are they?

I don't know but if I saw them out and about and I didn't know who they were, I would assume they were a couple of high school seniors. They LOOK so young. 

8 minutes ago, Jana814 said:

How old are they?

They are 22 - Andrew will be 23 in February. Both were only 20 when they married. 

So I think there are now 31 Morton grandkids with 2 more coming this year. Good god, in 5 years time there could easily be 50 of them.

33 minutes ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

So I think there are now 31 Morton grandkids with 2 more coming this year. Good god, in 5 years time there could easily be 50 of them.

Yeah, 31 by my count, too. They'll get to 50 easily - maybe even 100 in another 20 years. 

Kressant has had 7 in 11 years of marriage. Her fertility is decreasing, but she's still only 30. In 5 years, I'm bet she'll have 2-3 more, and in the 10-15 years another 5-7. 

Rachel's had 6 (and 7 pregnancies) in 10 years, and her fertility is decreasing, too, but she's only 28. She'll also have 2-3 in the next 5 years and probably another 7-9 in the next 10-15 years. 

Dorothy's only had 3 in 7 and a half years of marriage, but she's due for a baby soon, and will probably have 2 in the next 5 years. She's also only 28, so she'll probably have another 5 or so in the next 10-15 years. I bet she will have another baby this year. 

Lise's older, I think, in her mid 30s, so she probably she might have 2 or 3 more at this point, tootal. 

Kennedy is only 22, but having her second baby two years after her first, she'll probably have slightly rate. She'll probably have 3 in the next 5 years and probably reach 10 total overal.

Alyssa .... I bet she'll have 4 in the next 5 years. I bet she'll get into the teens for kids. 

Not sure what's going on with Martha, since she's not had another pregnancy since 2015. I doubt that's on purpose. 

John will be married in the next year or two, so he'll probably have 2 kids within 5 years. And Edwin and Paul might marry in the next 5-7 years. 

Oy.... That's a lot of fucking kids to this family. 

I noticed you didn't mention Adeline. I fear the poor girl is doomed to a live of auntie-mom, taking care of everyone else's children and then her aged parents.

As the kids grow and reproduce again and again, their own children are also growing. There are quite a few between 8 & 10 now, meaning in another 10 years they will be joining the baby making club, since the Mortons do like to marry their kids off early.

Katie, Kressant & Rachel's oldest will be married and making babies along side their aunts and uncles.

Yeah, I forgot about Adeline, but I do agree, she's unlikely to marry at this point. She's 28, which isn't old by an stretch, but it is in terms of the Mortons. 

You are right, and I hadn't even considered it, that the oldest grandkids will be married in the next 10 years. Little Brett the 3rd is 11 next month, Michael the 3rd is 10, and Ronald Micahel is 10 next month. Joseph Wesley Junior and Carlos both turn 10 later this year. They will definitely at least be courting, if not married and expectant fathers 10 years from now. 

9 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

Yeah, I forgot about Adeline, but I do agree, she's unlikely to marry at this point. She's 28, which isn't old by an stretch, but it is in terms of the Mortons. 

You are right, and I hadn't even considered it, that the oldest grandkids will be married in the next 10 years. Little Brett the 3rd is 11 next month, Michael the 3rd is 10, and Ronald Micahel is 10 next month. Joseph Wesley Junior and Carlos both turn 10 later this year. They will definitely at least be courting, if not married and expectant fathers 10 years from now. 

Addie is 26 actually (her Instagram handle says 91). But I agree, she might not get married. Although, Lisë got married at about 30 i think, so you never know with Adeline. 

Somehow it seems to me like Addie doesn't want to get married...she's living in her cutesy fantasy world at home where the kids keep on coming yet she doesn't have to give birth or really take care of any of them. I think she actually *enjoys* the perpetual childhood of SAHDdom. Just a hunch from reading through her insta.

Idk, I really doubt they'll come close to 100... even if every single first generation kid had 8, which I just don't think is going to happen, they would only hit 96. Maybe it's baseless but I don't think the younger girls will come close to the fecundity of the Smith-Morton pairs. I'm guessing a lot will top out at 5 or 6. Just a gut feeling. Factor in a couple of kids who may not marry, a family or two with just 1 or 2 kids, and my bet would be around 65 grandkids at the end of the next 20 years? Which is still an incredible number, of course.

Mariah posted more on her fb. The baby was born the 31st, her full name is Victoria Marie Morton and Alyssa had a VBAC

i had no idea she’d had a c-section. I remember Kenny had one but not her. Pretty impressive Alyssa had a Vbac considering the small age gap. Usually you’re not supposed to wait 18 Months to start trying

2 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

Addie is 26 actually (her Instagram handle says 91). But I agree, she might not get married. Although, Lisë got married at about 30 i think, so you never know with Adeline. 

Oops, thanks, I'll correct my spreadsheet!

6 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

now in even more Morton news... Kennedy is pregnant!

11 weeks... so at least their kids will be around 2 years apart as opposed to Alyssa and Sam’s barely a year apart daughters

wow! and here i was just looking at the pics from their new year's party thinking "well i guess there's no way kennedy is pregnant!" hahaha. she is really looking good for almost 3 months in!

I've been holding my breath on Kennedy's announcement. Based on the way that various members of the family commented on Kennedy's first birth, I got the impression that it was rather traumatic. She had an unplanned c-section after being in labor for several days, and there was the general implication of danger and drama. Like @picklepizzas, I wrote off a current pregnancy based on her slim appearance (and omission from the family bump shots) in the recent instagram feed stuff. Plus, she and Andrew just participated in a rather intensive marathon/obstacle course two months ago. I figured they'd drop whatever they've been using to avoid a pregnancy, and start trying for a second sometime soon, but assumed they were still waiting.

Their relationship seems a bit different (from the scant evidence any of us have access to) than a lot of the earlier Morton marriages. They seem to prioritize time with her family, they do a lot of activities together that are purely recreational, and there was an intense amount of shared international travel both before and after they married. I guess they are Morton millennials. Morllenials?

12 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

Pretty impressive Alyssa had a Vbac considering the small age gap. Usually you’re not supposed to wait 18 Months to start trying

Oh, but God will take care of her, so screw the medical professionals and their advice...

I had no idea Dorothy was expecting again. I've often wondered how their new house turned out. They had some interesting and ecological ideas of living an off-grid life, and I remember she planned a two-story high green room where she wanted to grow tropical plants. I must admit I miss the Sanders blog, and mostly because it gave a glimpse of the actually humble life Noah and Dorothy were living.

I don't think she is, just speculation for this year...Yeah, I have said this before, this family is scary with their blind faith and constant childbearing...They are everything VF, the 200 Year Botkin plan and Quiverfull aspire to be....And the less education this generation has to pass on to their children, I shudder to think how this family will look in 20 years.

14 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

Mariah posted more on her fb. The baby was born the 31st, her full name is Victoria Marie Morton and Alyssa had a VBAC

i had no idea she’d had a c-section. I remember Kenny had one but not her. Pretty impressive Alyssa had a Vbac considering the small age gap. Usually you’re not supposed to wait 18 Months to start trying

Woah, a VBAC 12 months after a c-section?! I'm sure she is extremely relieved, as two c-sections in a row would have put quite the damper on the baby train. Glad everything went well, although I do hope she slows down or she'll end up giving Michelle Duggar and Kelly Bates a run for their money.

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic

Archived