IGNORED

Babies By the Bushel: Upcoming Babies 9

Bethella

23 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Mariah campana posted a heart rate baby monitor that's in hospitals when you are in labor and delivery. I'm assuming Alyssa is at the hospital in labor. 

Lets see if it’s a dec 31st or Jan 1 baby!

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

Lets see if it’s a dec 31st or Jan 1 baby!

I think she was due Jan 1st with her first child and had her on Dec 28th. And I think she was due with this baby on Dec 28th so I'm going to say Jan 1st. 

On 2017-12-30 at 10:38 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Do any of you remember that episode of little house on the prairie where Nellie's family and Percivel's family were fighting over whether Nellie's baby would be Jewish or Christian? So they compromised that if it's a girl, she would be Christian and if it's a boy he would be Jewish. But surprise! She had girl boy twins! How the hell do you raise twins in a different religion? That show was ridiculous sometimes. 

I remember my Dad telling me a story of when he went out west to help with harvests (1950's) he stayed at a farm where the mom was Catholic and the dad was Protestant and half the kids were Catholic and the other half Protestant. It was a Friday and the mom cooked both fish and beef for supper. The Catholics wanted the beef and the Protestants wanted the fish. Dad took a small serving of both... 

5 hours ago, NCLunaLovegoodFan said:

"2018 model?" This is a baby, not some shiny new car. :argumentative:

Not to mention the 2018 car models came out way back in April and May for some manufacturers and models...

Why are they in Atlanta? Is that close to Moultrie? At least, I'm assuming, it's to be in a hospital and they are eschewing the home birth craziness that was rampant in Smorton land for so many years. 

I seriously cannot imagine, in any part of my being, having a newborn who is just a few days more than a single year younger than your toddler, who at 1 may not actually even be toddling yet. It boggles my mind. It really boggles my mind that she got knocked up a mere 3 months after giving birth. 

No thank you. 

1 minute ago, fundiefan said:

Why are they in Atlanta? Is that close to Moultrie? At least, I'm assuming, it's to be in a hospital and they are eschewing the home birth craziness that was rampant in Smorton land for so many years. 

I seriously cannot imagine, in any part of my being, having a newborn who is just a few days more than a single year younger than your toddler, who at 1 may not actually even be toddling yet. It boggles my mind. It really boggles my mind that she got knocked up a mere 3 months after giving birth. 

No thank you. 

Jill Rod's first four kids are 2 sets of Irish twins.  That's why she's so fucking nutty. ;)

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Jill Rod's first four kids are 2 sets of Irish twins.  That's why she's so fucking nutty. ;)

Pretty sure JRod was nutty before kids...but that didn't help! :P 

6 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think she was due Jan 1st with her first child and had her on Dec 28th. And I think she was due with this baby on Dec 28th so I'm going to say Jan 1st. 

Mariah just posted a pic with the baby on her story and I think it’s 12 in Georgia so I guess it was a Dec 31st baby?

Just now, VBOY9977 said:

Mariah just posted a pic with the baby on her story and I think it’s 12 in Georgia so I guess it was a Dec 31st baby?

It must be private because I can't see it. Any info on sex or name?

Just now, VBOY9977 said:

Nope it’s not private I don’t even follow her lol I just check her insta from time to time 

Just this was posted 

Are you logged in to insta? Because when I pull it up the last post I see is a merry chistmas post from 6 days ago. 

7 minutes ago, Bethella said:

Are you logged in to insta? Because when I pull it up the last post I see is a merry chistmas post from 6 days ago. 

Yup.. also it’s in her story not her feed. Maybe that’s why you don’t see it

Just now, VBOY9977 said:

Yup.. also it’s in her story not her feed. Maybe that’s why you don’t see it

I'll bet that's it. I can't see any stories.

It was almost certainly a 2017 birth. The picture was posted about 15 minutes after midnight in a darkly lit private room rather than a brighter delivery room. My (admittedly limited) experience in birthing suites makes me think that the sisters would have waited a bit longer than 15 minutes to have access to hold the baby, especially if Alyssa gave birth in a different room and was moved. The heart-rate monitor clip was posted over 8 hours ago. I figure the baby was born about an hour or so before midnight. 

I think it would have been kind of cool if the baby had been born on Jan 1st, 2018 because the babies would be barely a year apart in age but one born in 2016 and one in 2018. Oh well. They look happy and healthy and that's all that matters. 

54 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

Norah and Victoria. Going for a theme? Wonder if they will give her a nickname. 

Nori and Tori? Cute but kinda cheesy for my taste. I do like the names Norah and Victoria.

1 hour ago, adidas said:

I think you have to be following someone to be able to see their stories?

No, you don't. You just have to go on their profile and click on their picture to see someone's story. Mariah's IG account is definitely public.

7 minutes ago, JillyO said:

No, you don't. You just have to go on their profile and click on their picture to see someone's story. Mariah's IG account is definitely public.

Well there you go! That’s my new thing learned for today ;)

now in even more Morton news... Kennedy is pregnant!

11 weeks... so at least their kids will be around 2 years apart as opposed to Alyssa and Sam’s barely a year apart daughters

3 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

In now in even more Morton news... Kennedy is pregnant!

11 weeks... so at least their kids will be around 2 years apart as opposed to Alyssa and Sam’s barely a year apart daughters

So her due date should be listed at about the middle of July. 

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Nori and Tori? Cute but kinda cheesy for my taste. I do like the names Norah and Victoria.

I do, too - very nice names on their own. I do hope they aren't called Nori and Tori, though. 

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic

Archived