IGNORED

Babies By the Bushel: Upcoming Babies 9

Bethella

5 hours ago, 19dageld said:

the baby isnt born yet. A person said "I hope for a safe delivery of your new baby boy"

Then how do they know it's a boy? She's always used midwives before. Is she actually getting real medical attention for this pregnancy?

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Bethella said:

Then how do they know it's a boy? She's always used midwives before. Is she actually getting real medical attention for this pregnancy?

I'll find the post again tonight. Im in a area where Facebook is blocked.

Just now, 19dageld said:

I highlighted it

Thanks. I'm rather shocked. She must have gotten an ultrasound which means real medical care. After the whole fiasco with Sophia's birth and the radiation bs that really surprises me. I'm wondering if there were/are complications or if she's just getting older and feels safer with real care. Hopefully the delivery goes smoothly.

Just now, Bethella said:

Thanks. I'm rather shocked. She must have gotten an ultrasound which means real medical care. After the whole fiasco with Sophia's birth and the radiation bs that really surprises me. I'm wondering if there were/are complications or if she's just getting older and feels safer with real care. Hopefully the delivery goes smoothly.

Yeah. She had some complications with Stephan and Isaiah too which are the last 2 kids she had (just if you didnt know or couldnt remember) But I guess we'll see what happens.

16 hours ago, 19dageld said:

Yeah. She had some complications with Stephan and Isaiah too which are the last 2 kids she had (just if you didnt know or couldnt remember) But I guess we'll see what happens.

I remember the kids, I just didn't remember that there were complications with those deliveries too.

12 minutes ago, Bethella said:

I remember the kids, I just didn't remember that there were complications with those deliveries too.

I don't remember any complications with the last two either.  At least that John told us about.  

I'm not sure what the regulations are for midwives in Zambia.  However, as she got the first one through a local clinic, they may not accept her as a patient without some prenatal care.

No baby news yet today.

On 12/18/2017 at 3:34 PM, fish_ca said:

Olivia Webster, John Webster sister-in-law, is expecting third. They have 2 daughters, however one is without a flower headband so I'm not sure ;D. Source: instagram.com/evangelinerenee

Did you get the info about Olivia’s pregnancy based on this picture? Or do you have another source of evidence?

Spoiler

5FFA043F-419B-4405-969B-558C8410B48A.jpeg.dab1b89ae44dbb46d891abe11db31da5.jpeg

Bc I see how she could be pregnant based on timing between her 2nd and now but it’s not that clear to me in this pic

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I'm glad for another boy. I hope this is her last but she's still in her 30s so she could have more than one more. 

Esther is 36, so she's got at least 5 more years or so of fertility. She averages about 18 months between babies, so she's definitely going several more babies. Her mom conceived for the final time (that we know of) at the age of 42, so (sadly) Esther could easily have 4 or 5 more babies. 

19 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

Esther is 36, so she's got at least 5 more years or so of fertility. She averages about 18 months between babies, so she's definitely going several more babies. Her mom conceived for the final time (that we know of) at the age of 42, so (sadly) Esther could easily have 4 or 5 more babies. 

I was thinking she was closer to JillRod's age (39). How sad. She could definitely have a few more. I think #10 is two this month so hopefully it stays that far apart from now on. But who knows....

So maybe #12 at age 38, #13 at age 40, and #14 at age 42? 

Ugh John Schrader with 14 kids:my_sad: 

ETA: 10 is only 18 months. So probably 15 or 16 Schraders :(

10 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I was thinking she was closer to JillRod's age (39). How sad. She could definitely have a few more. I think #10 is two this month so hopefully it stays that far apart from now on. But who knows....

So maybe #12 at age 38, #13 at age 40, and #14 at age 42? 

Ugh John Schrader with 14 kids:my_sad: 

Number 10 is only 18 months. He turns 2 in June. 

But generally, that's right.

My spreadsheet predicts #12 at 38.1, #13 at 39.6, and #14 at 41.1. She'd then still have time for #15 and #16. :(

Esther has a weird pattern though. Since Agape, he's had a shorter interval between births followed by a longer interval, followed by another shorter interval. 

Between Nehemiah and Agape, 16.7.
Agape and Elijah, 21.2.
Elijah and Charis, 16.1
Charis and Sophia, 20.7.
Sophia and Stephen, 18.4.
Stephen and Isaiah, 21.0.
Isaiah and this baby, 18.4. 

So, yeah. Expect #12 in 18-21 months, so Summer 2019. 

On 12/21/2017 at 2:20 PM, anjulibai said:

Number 10 is only 18 months. He turns 2 in June. 

But generally, that's right.

My spreadsheet predicts #12 at 38.1, #13 at 39.6, and #14 at 41.1. She'd then still have time for #15 and #16. :(

Esther has a weird pattern though. Since Agape, he's had a shorter interval between births followed by a longer interval, followed by another shorter interval. 

Between Nehemiah and Agape, 16.7.
Agape and Elijah, 21.2.
Elijah and Charis, 16.1
Charis and Sophia, 20.7.
Sophia and Stephen, 18.4.
Stephen and Isaiah, 21.0.
Isaiah and this baby, 18.4. 

So, yeah. Expect #12 in 18-21 months, so Summer 2019. 

Still no Baby Shrader so far today

1 hour ago, 19dageld said:

Still no Baby Shrader so far today

I bet he will be born on Christmas and Windbag will make a long and lame poem comparing his child to Jesus. 

On ‎12‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 3:35 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I realized my mistake and edited my post. Too many kids for Windbag Schrader. 

Hey, at least we know that part of him works (ugh at that thought!)

I'm happy to see Kori is pregnant. I imagine (although I have no proof) that they have either struggled to conceive or have lost pregnancies. They seem like they would follow the other Wissman siblings in having three or four kids in a reasonable amount of time. I wish them a healthy pregnancy.

55 minutes ago, terranova said:

I'm happy to see Kori is pregnant. I imagine (although I have no proof) that they have either struggled to conceive or have lost pregnancies. They seem like they would follow the other Wissman siblings in having three or four kids in a reasonable amount of time. I wish them a healthy pregnancy.

Ive been waiting so long for this pregnancy announcement!!!!

On 12/24/2017 at 9:20 PM, Granwych said:

Hey, at least we know that part of him works (ugh at that thought!)

Basically everything on John's facebook was deleted when i looked...

Screenshot 2017-12-26 at 3.37.14 PM.png

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic

Archived