IGNORED

Babies By the Bushel: Upcoming Babies 9

Bethella

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/7/2018 at 12:37 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I feel that way about the name Guy. The nick name Chappie wouldn't be too bad. Do they call Campbell "Camp?" Do they call Crockett "Crock?" Crosby is just so masculine to me. I would've switched Crosby and Campbell. At least you can call a girl named Campbell "Bell" and it wouldn't seem weird.

He'd be getting called Davy in my house, and I'd be singing constantly about him being king of the wild frontier. Also my dad would bust a gut laughing.

6 hours ago, Seren Ann said:

Zsuzsanna Anderson has had a baby boy, name not known yet. 

I wonder if it was a hospital birth (the bedlinen and the baby's cap). I thought Zsu did homebirths?

@Dutch_girl that looks like a home birth bed to me.  The linen is too nice for hospital linen.  And his cap is pink and not the pink and blue striped ones that the hospitals use.  It is a nice picture.  I don't follow them since what little I know makes me want to throw things. 

Tim and Franicia White are expecting another.  Number #8 I think. So far they haven't recreated the naming fiasco of their firstborn [HeIsTheWay]. Baby is due in September--so wow, the pee isn't dry on the stick yet.

I believe Franicia had a miscarriage last year while attending one of the Duggar weddings.

8 hours ago, JMO said:

@Dutch_girl that looks like a home birth bed to me.  The linen is too nice for hospital linen.  And his cap is pink and not the pink and blue striped ones that the hospitals use.  It is a nice picture.  I don't follow them since what little I know makes me want to throw things. 

Steve just posted photos saying they’re going home, and it clearly shows hospital bracelets on both mother and baby.

It’s a good sign that she’s going home so quickly and that any complications were minor. 

Edit - Steve posted the pic sorry, not Zsu. Link:

https://www.instagram.com/sanderson1611/

43 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Tim and Franicia White are expecting another.  Number #8 I think. So far they haven't recreated the naming fiasco of their firstborn [HeIsTheWay]. Baby is due in September--so wow, the pee isn't dry on the stick yet.

I believe Franicia had a miscarriage last year while attending one of the Duggar weddings.

Wow. She announced pretty early if she’s due September. I hope she doesn’t have another miscarriage though

3 hours ago, HereticHick said:

She miscarried during Joe's wedding.  Would have been due in April.  It seems crazy early to announce a September due date so I hope this pregnancy has a better outcome than the last.

@Bethella FYI, my replies were merged.

Allie Corral has given birth to daughter #7, Hannah Grace, this morning 1/16/18. 

I've been doing some digging on the "overdue" women on the list and I'm pretty sure that Anna Wolfe (Maidens of Worth) had a miscarriage. She announced on April 11 on their blog (the last blog post) and was due in December. Their FB has a family picture with a pregnancy and infant loss awareness frame posted on October 15 and there's no pictorial evidence of a pregnancy.

2 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

According to the Corrals’ thread Ali had a baby girl this morning. Hannah Grace

Yeah, @justmy2cents posted earlier.

Does anyone know about Melissa Kendall, Hunter posted she was pregnant with #6 back in June but there's no news or pictures. And while we're at it: How about Prentiss Kendall Allen's fourth? She was supposedly due in November 2016 but nothing was ever posted.

I'm guessing we'll have to wait for the Niednagels to post about Taralyn Carlsen Thomas' first, which seemed to be due in around December.

1 minute ago, Bethella said:

Does anyone know about Melissa Kendall, Hunter posted she was pregnant with #6 back in June but there's no news or pictures. And while we're at it: How about Prentiss Kendall Allen's fourth? She was supposedly due in November 2016 but nothing was ever posted.

I'm guessing we'll have to wait for the Niednagels to post about Taralyn Carlsen Thomas' first, which seemed to be due in around December.

Oh sorry I didn’t notice :my_confused:

ive been checking Hunter’s Facebook and he’s said nothing. I think we’ll learn that the baby was born when Melissa updates her profile picture on Facebook 

A 7th girl for the Corrals - wow. I've been wondering when Ali was due, and have checked their FB page every few days. They don't post as many pictures of the girls as they used to - just a lot of theology crap. 

BTW, not sure where I got the info, but Denver Corral's middle name is also Grace. I don't get reusing the same middle name. 

1 hour ago, Bethella said:

I follow Lise on Instagram, and she posted a Kendall family Christmas photo this year. She notes that Tom and Cherie are missing. There are 11 young kids in the picture, and according to FOTW Lise, Prentiss, and John-Everett would have 10 kids between them without Prentiss's unlisted #4. So either I messed up somewhere or Prentiss's baby is in that picture. Could someone please confirm?

2 minutes ago, albireo said:

I follow Lise on Instagram, and she posted a Kendall family Christmas photo this year. She notes that Tom and Cherie are missing. There are 11 young kids in the picture, and according to FOTW Lise, Prentiss, and John-Everett would have 10 kids between them without Prentiss's unlisted #4. So either I messed up somewhere or Prentiss's baby is in that picture. Could someone please confirm?

The numbers match what I have but I don't follow them on instagram. Prentiss' #4 would be the youngest baby in the picture. 

1 hour ago, Bethella said:

According to their latest update (you can access the archives of their email updates via their public Facebook page Kendalls to Togo), Eden Hope Kendall was born on 24th September.

11 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

She miscarried during Joe's wedding.  Would have been due in April.  It seems crazy early to announce a September due date so I hope this pregnancy has a better outcome than the last.

thanks. I thought the standard medical advice was to wait 6 months after a miscarriage to get pregnant again. So she didn't follow that advice.  Pretty irresponsible for a college-educated couple with actual medical care.

1 hour ago, ophelia said:

Norma Gilligan, née Roberts had her 2nd daughter per her IG. Thea Gray. Beautiful name!

Thea is a very pretty name. Her older daughter who is around 18/19 months is named Willa. I've seen them call her Willa Gilla because her last name is Gilligan. That's not really my style, lol. 

1 hour ago, HereticHick said:

thanks. I thought the standard medical advice was to wait 6 months after a miscarriage to get pregnant again. So she didn't follow that advice.  Pretty irresponsible for a college-educated couple with actual medical care.

It depends on how far along in the pregnancy when the miscarriage occurs.  I had an early loss at 5 weeks and was told to try again immediately.  I had another at 10 weeks and had to have a D& C and was told that I needed to have one normal cycle prior to trying.  If someone has a later loss in the 2nd or 3rd trimester the wait is even longer.  Based on the timing it seems like she was still in her first trimester.  

35 minutes ago, JMO said:

It depends on how far along in the pregnancy when the miscarriage occurs.  I had an early loss at 5 weeks and was told to try again immediately.  I had another at 10 weeks and had to have a D& C and was told that I needed to have one normal cycle prior to trying.  If someone has a later loss in the 2nd or 3rd trimester the wait is even longer.  Based on the timing it seems like she was still in her first trimester.  

Huh. I had no idea, thanks. 

1 hour ago, JMO said:

I have a friend who had a 17 week miscarriage back in early 2008. Do to this she ended up wait a whole year to again. 

3 hours ago, ophelia said:

Norma Gilligan, née Roberts had her 2nd daughter per her IG. Thea Gray. Beautiful name!

Willa Ray and Thea Gray then. I wonder how long she'll be able to keep the rhyme scheme up.

12 minutes ago, albireo said:

Willa Ray and Thea Gray then. I wonder how long she'll be able to keep the rhyme scheme up.

For girls? Awhile. Cora Faye, Mia Shay, Leah Kay, Ella May, Selah Gay.

2 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

For girls? Awhile. Cora Faye, Mia Shay, Leah Kay, Ella May, Selah Gay.

Enola Gay

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic

Archived