IGNORED

Babies By the Bushel: Upcoming Babies 9

Bethella

If you look on the About section on the Maxwell site, it now says the baby is expected in February or March. I wonder why they are being so cagey about it. Maybe she's due on February 28 and they are just hedging their bets? 

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

If you look on the About section on the Maxwell site, it now says the baby is expected in February or March. I wonder why they are being so cagey about it. Maybe she's due on February 28 and they are just hedging their bets? 

I swear every fundie woman we follow had a secret meeting where they all mutually decided to start wearing pants, staggered over the next 18 months, and to never give an exact due date when they get pregnant.

8 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

I swear every fundie woman we follow had a secret meeting where they all mutually decided to start wearing pants, staggered over the next 18 months, and to never give an exact due date when they get pregnant.

I don't know if it's becoming a thing but my cousin's midwife told her not to give people an exact due date because people would bug her all day on that day to see if she had the baby yet. Maybe midwives are telling some of the fundies the same thing?

6 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I don't know if it's becoming a thing but my cousin's midwife told her not to give people an exact due date because people would bug her all day on that day to see if she had the baby yet. Maybe midwives are telling some of the fundies the same thing?

Maybe. But even if that's the case, in any realm fundie or not, it is not the case in Maxhell.

The only thing they have anymore is their 'privacy', secrecy & surprise. Now that they no longer have a dog & pony show, they hold themselves close - all inside the Steve circle. 

Lindsay Keen and Brantley Disharoon are expecting number 3 as per her IG.  There is quite a gap between this one and her first two...

On 1/7/2018 at 11:47 AM, Triplet3 said:

Every married Mueller 'child' (not counting Kimberly, who only married at the end of December that year) had a baby in 2016. Given that there was only one new baby last year, I think that probably means we're due to see several new grandchildren this year.

Interesting that Kimberly hasn't announced a pregnancy yet.  Even Valerie, who was older when she was first married, was pregnant by the end of her first year of marriage (although per their blog it vexed them anxiously).  Valerie only has two children and has been married as long as her two siblings who each now have four, plus her sister who has six.  Valerie is now in her late 30s and probably won't have as many children as her currently married siblings (as she and Adam are both the oldest in their respective families and were married later than their younger siblings [thus having family responsibilities earlier and longer], this is probably a good thing, although not as welcome in the quiverfull world).   The other Mueller siblings may easily have families of ten or more quivers at the rate they're going, though.

These fundies are expected to be grateful and follow "god's plan." So if they end up with only 3 or 4 children, I'm sure they would say they are happy with whatever god gave them. And secretly sighed with relief that they didn't have to deal with the stress of raising a dozen children on a shoe string budget.

28 minutes ago, Italiangirl said:

Per her amazon registryJoy Anna Duggar due date is Feb 22 

It seems she got pregnant on her honeymoon just like her sister Mom. Hopefully her husband doesn't turn out to be an angry douche like Jill's.

I was reading Cheryl Burnett's FB page, and she had a new profile pic, with 5 grandsons "from two families" (she said)... So I assume that Hannah (Burnett) Dornink had a new boy during summer 2017. 

And it seems that Charity (Burnett) Wearden (third from the left?) is pregnant, on this pic.... What do you think about it?25587009_10213376865210250_7188017281889

1 minute ago, Hortense Peyrac said:

I was reading Cheryl Burnett's FB page, and she had a new profile pic, with 5 grandsons "from two families" (she said)... So I assume that Hannah (Burnett) Dornink had a new boy during summer 2017. 

And it seems that Charity (Burnett) Wearden is pregnant, on this pic.... What do you think about it?

Hannah was due with a boy around late February/early March, but they shut down the blog before an announcement was made.

I don't see anyone in the picture that looks noticeably pregnant.

5 minutes ago, Bethella said:

I don't see anyone in the picture that looks noticeably pregnant.

I think that Charity's dress is strange.... That's why I wanted to have other view(s)...

2 minutes ago, Hortense Peyrac said:

I think that Charity's dress is strange.... That's why I wanted to have other view(s)...

Which one is Charity?

2 minutes ago, Hortense Peyrac said:

Third from the left

Yeah, the shading on the dress is odd but I just don't see a bump.

They have some other pictures from The same photo shoot (I can't remember where) and Charity doesn't look pregnant at all in the others.

John Clay and his wife had a second boy last year but no announcement...They had a picture on FB so that would be five right ow from him and three from Hannah?

31 minutes ago, teachergirl said:

John Clay and his wife had a second boy last year but no announcement...They had a picture on FB so that would be five right ow from him and three from Hannah?

I think so. That must be it. 

Here's a picture of all the grandsons:

IMG_6106.PNG

2 hours ago, teachergirl said:

Yes, three from Hannah

• Evan Trust- born June 2014
  • Ransom- born January/February 2016 
  • baby boy- born late February/early March 2017

and two from Sarah

• Eric Steadfast- born June 2016
  • Samuel- born in October 2017

10 hours ago, Hortense Peyrac said:

Third from the left

That's not Charity, that's one of the twins. Charity is fourth from the right.

Their naming style is the only good thing I can think of when it comes to ZZ&PP and their kids.

I hope she won't starve him aswell.

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic

Archived