IGNORED

Counting on Season 4- Part 4: Duggar Time or Watching Paint Dry

samurai_sarah

Someone has been reading about the fundy wife stare and wants to prove it isn’t a thing- both Joesph and Austin are staring at their wives for a change!

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...Is it just me, or does the positioning look almost like Jessa and Jana are Spurgeon's parents?

What are Si and JD doing? Lol

Agreed it looks much better without D-wreck. @Carm88 will you be doing the recap?

4 minutes ago, PumaLover said:

What are Si and JD doing? Lol

Agreed it looks much better without D-wreck. @Carm88 will you be doing the recap?

I volunteer as tribute, if @Buzzard isn't up for it! :) 

1 hour ago, NotQuiteMotY said:

...Is it just me, or does the positioning look almost like Jessa and Jana are Spurgeon's parents?

I feel like they were going fir a "tight knit family" look but Jessa and Ben don't look married in the picture.

16 hours ago, NotQuiteMotY said:

<insert the usual aunt-mom-cinderjana joke here>

On 2/9/2018 at 5:07 PM, NotQuiteMotY said:

How can we reinforce what a good, nurturing baby factory Jana would make? I know, take a promotional photo with a baby! 

2 hours ago, GoddessOfVictory said:

Josiah looks like he's saying "come on guys, can't we include my girlfriend?"

I think they're going to take baby steps with her just in case she runs of to be some sort of pants wearing, college educated, career driven heathen like the last one.

4 hours ago, Nargus said:

How can we reinforce what a good, nurturing baby factory Jana would make? I know, take a promotional photo with a baby! 

But make sure she's holding that baby with another woman. Wouldn't want people to think she's had a baby with her brother, brother in law, or worst of all...

A SINGLE MOTHER!

It's interesting, since Jill and Derick aren't on the show anymore, and of course the Joshley branch of the family can't be featured, by the looks of this picture there's only two Duggar grandkids. I know it'll change quickly with Joy (very soon), Kendra, and Jinger... but for now it's funny that promo material for a family obsessed with adding to their "count" shows only 2 of the 9 Duggar grandkids.

That’s actually a really cute picture imo. I guess not including Dwreck makes all the difference! Also, I love all the girls shoes, especially Kendra’s. 

5 hours ago, eveandadam said:

Jill and Anna should be included in that picture! It's not their fault their husbands messed up!

They stand by their men! Headship isn't allowed then they aren't either! 

On 2/9/2018 at 3:44 PM, VBOY9977 said:

New promo pic is out

thats the shortest dress I’ve seen Joy wear! I’m here for it!!!

F1F8BD7C-0BB9-494B-B203-8FAA97CDF034.jpeg

I'm surprised they haven't added Jed & Jerr They are 19, and if/when the next season rolls around Jason will be 18 as well, Jed & Jerr have as much personality as Joe, but Jason has some spark. 

I love trying to figure out how they actually parsed these composite shots.  To me it looks like they couldn't figure out wth to do with the singles so they had Janna Jesssa and kid A pose for one. and Ben D boys and kid B pose for the other? I don't think they actually had Jessa and Ben posing together for this? 

13 minutes ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

I'm surprised they haven't added Jed & Jerr They are 19, and if/when the next season rolls around Jason will be 18 as well, Jed & Jerr have as much personality as Joe, but Jason has some spark. 

Maybe they are the only ones not in a courtship? who knows?

The photo looks like it was taken a few months ago, so if Josiah and Lauren really didn't start courting until the beginning of January, that would explain her not being in it.

7 minutes ago, Charliemae said:

I love trying to figure out how they actually parsed these composite shots.  To me it looks like they couldn't figure out wth to do with the singles so they had Janna Jesssa and kid A pose for one. and Ben D boys and kid B pose for the other? I don't think they actually had Jessa and Ben posing together for this? 

I think from Jana on down they were all together, they overlap and fit makts and it looks like the other couples were pieced in, but I'm betting it is just the super whitening of the background that is making it look like photo shopping of the couples. 

I find that the Counting On promotional photos are always super awkward. I think they're going for 'relaxed and natural' but instead it always comes across more like 'wtf are they doing?'

6 hours ago, lexiloumarie said:

I wonder if the cut off portion is Josiah's Lauren? His foot seems cut off awkward. 

Austin's cut off, too, though. I think they just honestly have no idea how to handle the large group shots and it shows. Wasn't it last season where the promo pic made Jana (?) look not just different but shorter?

• Buzzard locked this topic

Archived