IGNORED

Counting on Season 4- Part 4: Duggar Time or Watching Paint Dry

samurai_sarah

Just now, JordynDarby5 said:

Thanks for finding that. I went to the site to look at the names some are really easy to tell Jordyn, Julie, Jessie, Jessalynn, Jodi, Josie, Jubilee or Jubileigh, and others are harder to tell. I wish my eyes were better. Is that Jazmine after Jessalynn? Jaylee or Jayleigh? I can't tell the next several names until Jubilee or Jubileigh, and Jichelle. On the middle names is that Madison after Charity? How awkward would that be if they went with Jordyn Madison or Josie Madison? I wonder who put Paris on the list? Maybe Jessa? 

You’re welcome!

Jazmine, Journey, Jayleigh, Joelle, and Jade are all listed. I can’t make out many more unfortunately. Yes, Madison is listed for middle names. 

And I can’t remember who, but someone had mentioned recently that it was kind of a jerk move for them to pick Jubilee for number 20 when the Bates has already used it for a miscarried pregnancy. Kelly experienced two miscarriages, one of them Jubilee, between Callie and Judson - so between August 2, 2008 and September 15, 2010. Jordyn was born in December 2008 and the episode where the name vote was taken was filmed around that time. That means the name Jubilee was already a name of interest to the Duggars prior to Kelly’s miscarriage and it’s entirely possible the Bateses knew that considering this list appeared on the Duggars’ show. 

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a friend,and Jayleigh is her granddaughter's name.The child's father's name is Jay.My friend's daughter has the middle name Leigh.That's how they came up with Jayleigh.I remember Kelly Bates saying she used hymns for each child she lost due to miscarriage.Zion,Jubilee,Sunny,and one other I can't remember.I personally,like Julie or Julia,or even Judith or Judy.

24 minutes ago, melon said:

I have a friend,and Jayleigh is her granddaughter's name.The child's father's name is Jay.My friend's daughter has the middle name Leigh.That's how they came up with Jayleigh.I remember Kelly Bates saying she used hymns for each child she lost due to miscarriage.Zion,Jubilee,Sunny,and one other I can't remember.I personally,like Julie or Julia,or even Judith or Judy.

The fourth miscarriage was Jewel.

50 minutes ago, Bethella said:

The fourth miscarriage was Jewel.

Yep. I believe Jewel and Jubilee were the first two between Callie and Judson. Zion was between Jud and Jeb. Sunny was the last and I think was before Jeb as well. 

11 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

Yep. I believe Jewel and Jubilee were the first two between Callie and Judson. Zion was between Jud and Jeb. Sunny was the last and I think was before Jeb as well. 

I don't have my list with me but I think the last miscarriage was after Jeb.

2 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

Jazmine or Jazz for short.

I'm literally laughing out loud. And I love the name, but I don't think any Duggar will ever use it. 

1 hour ago, Rachel333 said:

Didn't they have a dog named Jasmine?

What's the verdict on naming a child the same name as a former pet?

They did. Jazmine was mentioned by several of the children in the 2006 police reports. I think it’s possible it was suggested by a child on the younger side and they added it as an option because it was an actual name, not like Juicyfruit or Jeffrey Giraffe  (I saw another clip where they tour the hospital and JB asks Hannie what the new baby’s name is - Jeffrey Giraffe was her answer.) It’s also possible Jazmine had passed away or was no longer with the family, but someone liked it enough to suggest it. 

Personally, if you really like the name I don’t see why not. It may be a bit confusing if the pet is stay with you, but you can always call one (or both) by a nickname. 

3 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

I have the following order

• Ellie (April 28, 2007)
  • miscarriage of Jewels at 20 weeks
  • miscarriage of Jubilee
  • Callie-Anna (August 2, 2009)
  • Judson (September 15, 2010)
  • miscarriage of Zion at 10 weeks (March 2011)
  • Jeb (February 1, 2012)
  • miscarriage of Sunny at 7 weeks (September 2012)

I think I see Jenelle on the list :my_biggrin: Too bad it didn't make it otherwise she could get feathers in her hair.

On 12/19/2017 at 6:17 PM, nana sew dear said:

Yes, and never a Jane or Janet. No Jolene or Jewel or even Juliette. But Jinger. At about that time I'd be, saying, "letter J be damned".

Jolene, Jolene, Jolene, Joleeeeeeeeeeeeene, I'm begging of you, please don't wear short shorts

Jolene, Jolene, Jolene, Joleeeeeeeeeene, please only text him if you plan to court

Is Jessie really on the list? Don’t do a letter theme if you have such sucky imagination you have to reuse the names you’ve already used! I must say though, that they all start with a J makes them easier to remember then the Bates. Except for the howler I have forgotten here: Jed, Jer, Justin, James, Jackson. Know there is one more in there. He also has a pretty normal sounding name ... whatever. It will come to me. :)

2 minutes ago, Iamtheway said:

Is Jessie really on the list? Don’t do a letter theme if you have such sucky imagination you have to reuse the names you’ve already used! I must say though, that they all start with a J makes them easier to remember then the Bates. Except for the howler I have forgotten here: Jed, Jer, Justin, James, Jackson. Know there is one more in there. He also has a pretty normal sounding name ... whatever. It will come to me. :)

Jason!

17 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

90A4B874-E3F0-4783-B364-66EF376E7355.thumb.png.7eaa94732d1ae16d415b423d492f36dc.png

Sorry it’s not clearer. Pretty sure Jubilee/Jubileigh is on there though (right by the finger of whoever is holding the paper.)

Jordyn, Josie, Grace, Makiya, and Brooklyn are all listed as well. So I don’t think Jubilee was necessarily a joke name or anything. 

ETA: Highligjts of the video -

1. JB really liked Julie Grace, but said whatever Michelle decided was good. I think Jackson liked it too. Michelle said it was a pretty name. 

2. They had everyone vote on a first and middle name. 

3. Jana said everyone should vote for Jordyn Makiya. Jill said that anyone who voted for that name would get candy. So there was some obvious bribery going on. 

4. Anna joking that she and Smuggar haven’t picked their letter yet. Jinger made a face. It was kind of hysterical. 

Iirc a Vision Forum big shot had a "Jubilee" daughter

10 hours ago, Bethella said:

I have the following order

• Ellie (April 28, 2007)
  • miscarriage of Jewels at 20 weeks
  • miscarriage of Jubilee
  • Callie-Anna (August 2, 2009)
  • Judson (September 15, 2010)
  • miscarriage of Zion at 10 weeks (March 2011)
  • Jeb (February 1, 2012)
  • miscarriage of Sunny at 7 weeks (September 2012)

... I swear to God I can actually read. I rechecked the article I found and it does state the first two were before Callie and Judson, not between her and Judson. 

17 hours ago, JordynDarby5 said:

Thanks for finding that. I went to the site to look at the names some are really easy to tell Jordyn, Julie, Jessie, Jessalynn, Jodi, Josie, Jubilee or Jubileigh, and others are harder to tell. I wish my eyes were better. Is that Jazmine after Jessalynn? Jaylee or Jayleigh? I can't tell the next several names until Jubilee or Jubileigh, and Jichelle. On the middle names is that Madison after Charity? How awkward would that be if they went with Jordyn Madison or Josie Madison? I wonder who put Paris on the list? Maybe Jessa? 

No way!  I can't really read the list so I'm going to trust you on this.  We joke on here about that name, Were they really considering it?!?  

11 hours ago, picklepizzas said:
  • Joe and Kendra's wedding prep
  • Joy's pregnancy
  • Joy and Austin fixing their house
  • Jinger and Jeremy moving
  • Jessa and Ben dealing with Henry on the move with an already active Spurgeon
  • Jessa and Ben talking about the potential for baby #3 (And then an announcement :P ?)

3 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:
  • Joe and Kendra's wedding prep
  • Joy's pregnancy
  • Joy and Austin fixing their house
  • Jinger and Jeremy moving
  • Jessa and Ben dealing with Henry on the move with an already active Spurgeon
  • Jessa and Ben talking about the potential for baby #3 (And then an announcement :P ?)

Don't forget "we plan to adopt".

11 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

And also: "Maybe it's twins this time." Or even: "We plan to adopt twins". Or "We plan to adopt, and maybe we'll get surprise twins." 

Names the Duggars have used that are all variants of the same name:
John, Jana, Johanna, Jackson 
Joseph, Josie 

Quints...TLC is all about the quints these days, so maybe Jessa and Ben can do that. It will surely get attention! 

I'm kidding... kinda. 

57 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

Don't forget 

the dustbuster broke episode 

and the episode where Jill magically runs away like Amy did. 

12 hours ago, picklepizzas said:

oh boy the x-files and counting on returning how will i get through the new year :D

1 hour ago, albanuadh_1 said:

Not the wedding prep! Please just no!

You could always boycott the show! :my_biggrin:

• Buzzard locked this topic

Archived