IGNORED

Counting on Season 4- Part 4: Duggar Time or Watching Paint Dry

samurai_sarah

3 minutes ago, MsSaylor said:

I think if there was going to be news today we would have it by now? I was expecting something though especially with Derick’s recent shit storm.

Whats interesting is that Jill AND D'wreck are featured in THs this week (posting recap soon).  I thought they decided "as a family" to peace out of this circus.  I guess not so much... 

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Buzzard said:

Whats interesting is that Jill AND D'wreck are featured in THs this week (posting recap soon).  I thought they decided "as a family" to peace out of this circus.  I guess not so much... 

Oh really? I hope someone confronts him on that.

Could the THs have been filmed before mid-June and used in this episode out of context? It wouldn't be the first time reality TV did that.

13 minutes ago, marmalade said:

Could the THs have been filmed before mid-June and used in this episode out of context? It wouldn't be the first time reality TV did that.

That's at least going to be their response if someone calls them out on it.  I DOUBT they would have any ability to prevent TLC from using footage already shot.  

18 minutes ago, marmalade said:

Definitely, but I would love for Derick to have to answer this.

2 hours ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

I however do NOT see this in Derelict, Josh and Jim Bob. those assholes are all about themselves.

I can't even fully explain it but this statement made me laugh.  You hit the nail right on the head. 

I'm not going to rewatch the episode to get a better screengrab, but this is definitely Jill, on the show, this season.  I guess she was volunteering.

jill.thumb.jpg.ea6aeefbcc806fc79d19a270da707c5f.jpg

• Buzzard locked this topic

Archived