IGNORED

Dillards 47: Tweeting Twit

samurai_sarah

It isn't a wonder he likes Trump so much, he's just like him. Only dumber and more "godly".  They are both bloviating jackasses who don't have clue one what they are talking about.

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Dillards (in totality) being off the show might be a reason why the Dillards do not have a home, while all the others married sibs do (not sure about Joe).

The going in another direction quote explains Jills nose ring and jeans. No need to stick to the brand. Hopefully they dont feel the need to count on with children. 

43 minutes ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

It isn't a wonder he likes Trump so much, he's just like him. Only dumber and more "godly".  

Dumber than Trump?

Nah, I don't think so. I can't Imagine there are many people in the entire world more stupid than that guy.

14 minutes ago, crazysnark said:

The going in another direction quote explains Jills nose ring and jeans. No need to stick to the brand. Hopefully they dont feel the need to count on with children. 

Nose ring and jeans on the outside doesn't mean much if they still have some of the same crappy beliefs. Derick hasn't changed his stances since losing his job with TLC, he is only digging a bigger hole for himself and his family. Not that he is even aware of that.

14 minutes ago, Sky with diamonds said:

Nose ring and jeans on the outside doesn't mean much if they still have some of the same crappy beliefs. Derick hasn't changed his stances since losing his job with TLC, he is only digging a bigger hole for himself and his family. Not that he is even aware of that.

Yes i know I'm just saying the timing makes sense with separating from the brand

50 minutes ago, crazysnark said:

Right after Sam was born Derick was liking all kinds of tweets talking about how wonderful it was to have a billion children and how they should totes keep having more babies and ignore the haters. So I don't have much hope in that regard.

4 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

Let's see how he supports his family after the Cross Church training ends.

Another GoFundMe account? How will he word begging for money is the question. 

It's so interesting (and telling) that D-Wreck didn't say "WE felt it was best to go our separate ways," "JILL AND I had a discussion about it and came to that conclusion," "WE have no hard feelings towards TLC at all," blah blah blah. It's so clear that D-Wreck calls the shots (despite being the polar opposite of a provider), and Jill's/the boys' wants and needs mean nothing. I'm sure Jill was THRILLED to be publicly/embarrassingly dumped by the network she's been a part of since she was a kid. :pb_rollseyes:

2 hours ago, BlondeIdol said:

Woah. I think Derick was definitely fired. Especially after that tweet. Derick is so childish he's basically a twelve year old in my mind. Apologies to twelve year olds for the insult. 

So does this mean no Jill, Izzy or Samuel on Counting On?  

Yes! Narcissists are also immature,and act accordingly.

My first thought on reading "we are going in a different direction" was that the "we" meant the Dillards and TLC were going in different directions from each other.  As in, the Dillards were going on the certain path to heaven, while everyone associated with TLC was going to Hell on a road paved with children being forced into transgendered lives.

15 minutes ago, nst said:

practically smothering Sam are somewhat scary.

Meh - that doesn't scare me. I don't see that as a "smothering" gesture at all - more of a "look THIS way!" gesture.

Aforementioned pictures here:

Maybe Jill's new posting style is her way of coping. "Look at my boys. They're fine. This is fine. Everything is fine!"

Quit tv to be with your family....while your family is being filmed... I don't get it .

Fired sounds more like it. 

On 12/14/2017 at 3:13 PM, VelociRapture said:

Derick probably would have read the last book and walked away thinking there were good people on both sides. Like I assume Trump would think if I thought he actually could read. 

Like... no... on one side you have decent humans and the other is, literally, led by a guy that tried to kill a baby and failed. 

And then Derick would put on his death eater mask and join them in causing chaos, mayhem, and fear at the next quidditch World Cup, with his tiki tourch held high.

On 12/14/2017 at 5:10 PM, VeryNikeSeamstress said:

Speaking of dick, my friends and I have taken to saying dink instead. It sounds disappointing and rhymes with stink.

I might need to steal that. :pb_lol:

Spoiler

571856e191b002490ccfdbdcf6e7a164.jpg

23 hours ago, Sky with diamonds said:

My favorite Brit word is prick, or at least my favorite word I picked up by reading and interacting on a British message board. I actually use it often. :pb_lol:

I saw bloody a lot for an American. I blame Ron Weasley. :ronweasley:

8 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

As for Richard himself... I very much doubt he was the evil villain Shakespeare portrayed, but I also very much doubt anyone other than Richard would have been able to murder Edward V and Prince Richard. I think there’s just too much circumstantial evidence pointing his way for it to merely be a coincidence. I believe he was likely a very brave man and he probably wasn’t a bad ruler, but he also probably wasn’t completely  the innocent victim of a smear campaign by the Tudors either. 

My personal theory is that Richard was in a lot of pain and likely had trouble sleeping due to his scoliosis. Scoliosis with a severe curve SUCKS. It can be excruciatingly painful, the pain can interfere with your sleep. Which possibly made him a cranky asshole (I know I was at times, but at least I got relief through ibproufen!). So some of his being thought of as an evil asshole could be attituded to that. Much like theorizing that Henry VIII injuries affected his personality. Also severe head injuries can have profound effects on someone.

I also think Shakespeare is a big old meanie pants for mocking Richard's scoliosis. Twat.

2 hours ago, Dandruff said:

Let's see how he supports his family after the Cross Church training ends.

Exactly. As glad as I am Derdick's face is no longer on the show and the kids get some level of privacy (more than their cousins and aunts and uncles on the show, but less than a regular kid, I mean)...that manchild refuses to get a job and provide for his family. At least if they have some income stream the kids get a roof over their head and food.

10 hours ago, singsingsing said:

Speaking of smear campaigns, there's no evidence that Arthur (Henry VIII's older brother) was weak or sickly during his lifetime. I think that idea arose years later when Catherine's people were trying to convince everyone that they hadn't consummated their marriage. 

Neither were his two nephews, Henry Fitzroy  or Edward VI. Both were healthy children and young men and died possibly of consumption in their teens (IIRC 17 and 15).

8 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

LAnne Boleyn helped do horrible things to Katharine of Aragon and Princess Mary, but she also seems to have loved her own daughter very much and absolutely didn’t deserve what was done to her. Jane Seymour wasn’t well educated, but she also seems to have jumped at opportunity when it presented itself and had enough sense to know she shouldn’t challenge Henry the way Anne did.

Anne may have said  terrible things to and about KoA and Mary but Henry was the one with the power. And he was the one who ramped up the persecution of Mary after the deaths of both her mother and Anne in order to make her conform to his will.

He was using the power of both her father and her king. Anne never could have competed unless she had been left as regent had Henry gone to war.

1 minute ago, Seahorse Wrangler said:

Neither were his two nephews, Henry Fitzroy  or Edward VI. Both were healthy children and young men and died possibly of consumption in their teens (IIRC 17 and 15).

Yep. Such was life in the 16th century, unfortunately. It’s hard for us to imagine in this day and age but it happened on a regular basis. Henry would have been all too aware that having one healthy son (or even two, counting Henry Fitzroy) was no guarantee for the future. Besides Henry VII’s oldest son Arthur and youngest daughter Katherine, he also had a daughter, Elizabeth, and a son, Edmund, who died as very young children.

I see it going down like this:

TLC: Hey Derick, you need to tone down your hate tweets against other reality stars on our network. 

DD: No way! You can't make me! 

TLC: You continue to tweet against Jazz and you can't be on our show anymore!

DD: Nah Uh! Cause if I go, Jill and my kids go! So there!!! 

TLC: Fine. Not like there's a shortage of Duggars...

11 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

Yep. Such was life in the 16th century, unfortunately. It’s hard for us to imagine in this day and age but it happened on a regular basis. Henry would have been all too aware that having one healthy son (or even two, counting Henry Fitzroy) was no guarantee for the future. Besides Henry VII’s oldest son Arthur and youngest daughter Katherine, he also had a daughter, Elizabeth, and a son, Edmund, who died as very young children.

For sure..KoA had 6 pregnancies of which two produced children who lived more than a few days. Henry, Duke of Cornwall who lived for less than 3 months and the future Mary I.

AB had at least 3 pregnancies, Elizabeth, a miscarriage or stillbirth in mid 1534 and a miscarriage in January 1536 of a male child approx 15 weeks gestation.

Of Henry's other wives only Jane had a confirmed pregnancy, Edward VI. Of Henry's other relationships...he didn't acknowledge any potential children. It's possible that Mary Boleyn had at least one of her children by him during her marriage to William Carey.

The only reason Henry Fitzroy was recognized was to prove it wasn't Henry's fault. He could father sons. It was Katherine's fault she couldn't birth them.

So how are the Dillards going to make it?  Any money Jill had saved from TLC, People, ect is going to go quickly and there's seemingly no money coming in now.  Jill was the bread winner but it sounds like Dwreck killed her job as well as his own.

1 hour ago, SportsgalAnnie said:

Quit tv to be with your family....while your family is being filmed... I don't get it .

Fired sounds more like it. 

I figure he was fired. Now playing the victim card. Truly sickening. And to beg money on top of that, I'm disgusted by him. 

2 hours ago, nst said:

the new pictures of Izzy practically smothering Sam are somewhat scary.  Sam has the look we all feel.  Get me out of this family. 

That look Sam has says it all, poor kid looks so rigid, and uncomfortable. Not a pic I would post anywhere on the web. 

5 minutes ago, grandmadugger said:

So how are the Dillards going to make it?  Any money Jill had saved from TLC, People, ect is going to go quickly and there's seemingly no money coming in now.  Jill was the bread winner but it sounds like Dwreck killed her job as well as his own.

Begging leg humpers for even more money of course! Can't expect Derick to provide what is needed after all. 

34 minutes ago, Seahorse Wrangler said:

For sure..KoA had 6 pregnancies of which two produced children who lived more than a few days. Henry, Duke of Cornwall who lived for less than 3 months and the future Mary I.

AB had at least 3 pregnancies, Elizabeth, a miscarriage or stillbirth in mid 1534 and a miscarriage in January 1536 of a male child approx 15 weeks gestation.

Of Henry's other wives only Jane had a confirmed pregnancy, Edward VI. Of Henry's other relationships...he didn't acknowledge any potential children. It's possible that Mary Boleyn had at least one of her children by him during her marriage to William Carey.

The only reason Henry Fitzroy was recognized was to prove it wasn't Henry's fault. He could father sons. It was Katherine's fault she couldn't birth them.

I find all of this very interesting. I would really love to learn more. I found the TV show Reign so enthralling, even though some of it wasn't the truth. 

3 hours ago, melon said:

Yes! Narcissists are also immature,and act accordingly.

To certain degree I wonder why anyone even takes Derick seriously at all. Or even humors him in any sort of way. Guess TLC doesn't anymore. JB did. Says a lot about the family. 

I had very similar feelings when people started taking Trump's run for president seriously. I was like why is anyone even humoring him? Shouldn't they just give him his pacifier and get him off stage? Again, says a lot about people.

• samurai_sarah pinned, unpinned and locked this topic

Archived