IGNORED

Maxwell 16: At least one Maxwell got fed for Thanksgiving...

samurai_sarah

1 hour ago, CyborgKin said:

Well an optimist sees the scrotum as half full.

By decree, you've won Maxhell today, and for all of 2018! 

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw this in the grocery store entrance and laughed. I imagine this is how Teri's nightmares look: 

IMG_6811.JPG

i'd call it her fantasy  (fuck Steve for taking it away from her).   i hope she dreams of soaking in a bath of it.

On 12/4/2017 at 11:25 AM, Eternalbluepearl said:

I feel like this family just loves getting pictures of themselves. We get it. You're the Maxwell family. The Andersons are like this too. It feels to me like they are always going for family pictures but that could be because my own family growing up was never big into family portraits. *shrug* I guess we are all different. 

And she always says something about taking a selfie.  Yes, dear its the 21st century we know you are taking a selfie. :rolleyes:

On 12/18/2017 at 1:04 PM, catlady said:

Quote form the blog:  "This was a special make-pizza-with-Daddy night. Something Christopher does annually with his children!"  

Annually?  really?  he does this annually?  (and let's not even get into the incorrect sentence structure)  i certainly hope those kids get to make other meals with Daddy throughout the rest of the year.  

Arnold and Ellie are the best parts of Maxhell. 

I thought the same thing: ANNUALLY??? 

Ending a sentence with a preposition is not nearly as much as it once was.  You might want to avoid them in formal writing and speaking, but in informal speech, they considered somewhat OK.

The person who emailed the Maxwell’s with their family account of caroling (latest post) seems wayyyy to chipper, carefree and normal to be someone who takes the Maxwells seriously and wants to copy them. 

3 hours ago, picklepizzas said:

Saw this in the grocery store entrance and laughed. I imagine this is how Teri's nightmares look: 

IMG_6811.JPG

They do stuff like this a Wegman's and I've wondered how long it takes to put it together.  It looks like a ton of work, but I bet there are directions kind of like putting together an IKEA bookcase. Knocking it down much be a bitch.

Sarah has already come under the influence of that harlot Chelsy. Eyeliner! And makeup on a non wedding/conference occasion! Non neutral makeup in general! On a Maxwell daughter! 

You’re losing her to the world Steve..... next thing you know she’ll be wearing contrasting buttons!

CCDBB2C4-0C52-4F25-8C18-F7C22EB3D2C5.png

Wow, I take a break from FJ for a few weeks and this happens? And apparently Steve isn't happy? Do I have to scroll through like 3 threads or can I ask for a summary?

Also, wow Sarah looks tense in that picture. Like, I'm trying to think of a way that that picture could possibly be of a happy person and I just.... can't. Wow.

2 hours ago, Odd1Out said:

The person who emailed the Maxwell’s with their family account of caroling (latest post) seems wayyyy to chipper, carefree and normal to be someone who takes the Maxwells seriously and wants to copy them. 

I read that post and the first thing I thought is someone from here sent it to them, or someone hacked their website.  

3 hours ago, theologygeek said:

Sarah's latest blog post...  The poor thing thinks that's amazing writing.  I can't even. 

Well it actually IS amazing writing compared to Sarah’s - but that’s because Sarah is only just literate.

4 hours ago, Lady Grass Lake said:

I read that post and the first thing I thought is someone from here sent it to them, or someone hacked their website.  

I thought that too but Sarah said that the Maxwells have met them. 

16 hours ago, lilith said:

Sarah has already come under the influence of that harlot Chelsy. Eyeliner! And makeup on a non wedding/conference occasion! Non neutral makeup in general! On a Maxwell daughter! 

You’re losing her to the world Steve..... next thing you know she’ll be wearing contrasting buttons!

Followed by false eyelashes.  Falsies, Steve, falsies.  

Back to the carolling post: “much fun was had”? What is it with these people using the passive voice?

And what is “tromping through the snow”? I googled “tromp” and got a load of weird stories about some Australian family who ‘disappeared’. 

I’m snowed in so I’ve been entertaining myself poking around on Titus2 and the Corners.

They are so weird. I’ve been familiar with the Maxwells for many years, but every now and then, I’m struck once more with just how weird they are.

30 minutes ago, sableduck said:

I’m snowed in so I’ve been entertaining myself poking around on Titus2 and the Corners.

They are so weird. I’ve been familiar with the Maxwells for many years, but every now and then, I’m struck once more with just how weird they are.

Sorry you're snowed in. It's 45 and sunny in Charlotte. Wish we could have a little more snow, but not enough to be snowed in. And yes the Maxwell's are a strange bunch. I just don't see why everyone is not just bored out of their minds. Wishing that they will just do or go somewhere different. The girls should plan an international trip together!

6 hours ago, sableduck said:

I always enjoy it when the classic Maxwell anecdotes are brought back up for those who are new to their unique brand of mind numbingly boring insanity. They really are an amazing example of fundie dysfunction.

@Tangy Bee,  I don't know whether we have more snow in the forecast, but it seems the cold has returned.  I'm just down I-85 from you in upstate SC and it's COLD!  I think the high today was at dawn where it may have been in the 50s and it's down in the 20s now at 11pm.  The wind was howling all day, too.

55 minutes ago, PennySycamore said:

@Tangy Bee,  I don't know whether we have more snow in the forecast, but it seems the cold has returned.  I'm just down I-85 from you in upstate SC and it's COLD!  I think the high today was at dawn where it may have been in the 50s and it's down in the 20s now at 11pm.  The wind was howling all day, too.

Saw "possible" snow for Tues. Not sure if I should be excited or worried. Does anyone know if the Maxwells have ever travelled to North Carolina?

@Tangy Bee,  I'd love to see snow, but not on Tuesday.  I'm supposed to spend the day at my daughter's house and getting there in the snow would be a nightmare.  Getting home would be as well.  This isn't a case where I just could not go either.  My daughter has been sick and there needs to be someone with her and helping to care for her 3 year old 24/7.  Someone has days and someone else takes nights.

Btw, it was 19 degrees at my house this morning.  

"Tromping": Like tramping, but more colloquial. The way one walks in snow boots.

13 hours ago, Tangy Bee said:

Does anyone know if the Maxwells have ever travelled to North Carolina?

According to the list of past conferences on the Titus2 site, they did events Boone and Greensboro in 2014 and Charlotte in 2015.

According to the list of past conferences on the Titus2 site, they did events Boone and Greensboro in 2014 and Charlotte in 2015.

They came to Rocky Mount in like 05 or so. It’s still mentioned on the blog somewhere. My family attended un-ironically lol.

On 1/11/2018 at 11:08 AM, griffin said:

I was so distracted by her constant gesturing with her giant man-hands

Me too. But, overall, I was appalled at the level of manipulation. Everything was so overly...whatever she was saying. The dramatic pauses for effect. I can totally see people falling all over it/her because that is exactly what it was designed to do. 

Manipulate the audience to think as she does. Pretty damn scary how that shit comes so naturally to her. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived