IGNORED

Miss Raquel's 2nd Novel- Part 6: Wielder of Words

samurai_sarah

she posts more of her stuff to instagram stories than anywhere.  (hence why I follow her on Instagram.)  I almost added her to the list of 'blogs you miss' since she seems to have completely forgotten about her blog what with her barista career, modeling, world travels and the 'job' (or is that volunteering?)  and studying etc.  And i'm too cheap to shell out actual money for her pomes.  

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, catlady said:

no reviews?  not even a pity one from her family?  

None, as in 'zero'.

Hopefully we will find out what her mother thinks of Raquel's book eventually.

Raquel didn't really put any effort into marketing her book. She made a blog post and an instagram picture about it. She seems to think people will just buy it without her doing anything. 

I can't believe not even her family left reviews. Maybe she has annoyed them all to the point that they won't even pretend to like her writing. 

And she has a new car. I swear, this is the third car she's had. Did she wreck the last one? I wonder how much of her money is coming from her parents. no way she's traveling to South America and buying cars on two part-time jobs.

Hidden in her overnight stories was a photo of a gift from her mom (a book) and they brought food to her because she is broke (likely from buying Aries - the new car).  

58 minutes ago, clueliss said:

they brought food to her because she is broke (likely from buying Aries - the new car).  

That and taking weeks off her jobs to go down to South America. She's not exactly working the kind of jobs that give her paid vacation, and plane tickets ain't cheap.

Archived