IGNORED

Racists cry bitter tears in wake of Prince Harry's engagement to Meghan Markle

47of74

The British version of the Branch Trumpvidians in action once again;

UKIP leader Henry Bolton is under pressure to resign after his girlfriend was suspended by the party for apparently making racist remarks about Meghan Markle.

Jo Marney apologised in the Mail on Sunday for saying Prince Harry's fiancee would "taint" the Royal Family and black people were ugly.

Party members are urging Mr Bolton to step aside "quickly" and "quietly".

1 hour ago, 47of74 said:

Jo Marney apologised in the Mail on Sunday for saying Prince Harry's fiancee would "taint" the Royal Family and black people were ugly.

Why do they even bother to apologize? It is not like they don't know the shit they say is racist. Granted, we all sometimes say things that we didn't intend to be offensive. But shit like that is no accident.

Her excuse was it was taken out of context is bull, she was downright racist. The amount of people hating on Meghan is unreal, they don't like the fact Harry chose someone that is different from the usual choice of Princess but I think Meghan suits his personality and the fact that it pisses of racists and snobs pleases me further.

Harry and Meghan both have reasons to hate Trump so the shouldn't have to invite him and if the Obama's are personal friends then they should invite them. He is not going to be King so he has less pressure than William to please everyone. The things Trump said about Diana are sick and President or not I wouldn't want someone who said horrible things about my deceased mother at my wedding. 

13 minutes ago, Glasgowghirl said:

Her excuse was it was taken out of context is bull, she was downright racist.

Taken out of context? What context was it in? Really? The only people who buy that are already racists fucks.

5 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Marney should be glad that Markle is injecting some fresh genetic blood into that narrow gene pool that is the House of Windsor. The only thing these ridiculous ideas about “purity of blood” leads to is genocide or alternately chronic inbreeding that becomes a genetic dead end. Just look at how the royal houses of nineteenth and twentieth century Europe were wracked with hemophilia because they married their cousins (everyone was a descendant of Queen Victoria) or how King Tut’s mummy showed numerous congenital problems because his parents were full brother and sister. If there was anything to eugenics, the Windsors should theoretically be the smartest, best looking, and most talented people in the world, but to me they only seem remarkably average, other than their family tree. 

13 minutes ago, Cleopatra7 said:

Marney should be glad that Markle is injecting some fresh genetic blood into that narrow gene pool that is the House of Windsor. The only thing these ridiculous ideas about “purity of blood” leads to is genocide or alternately chronic inbreeding that becomes a genetic dead end. Just look at how the royal houses of nineteenth and twentieth century Europe were wracked with hemophilia because they married their cousins (everyone was a descendant of Queen Victoria) or how King Tut’s mummy showed numerous congenital problems because his parents were full brother and sister. If there was anything to eugenics, the Windsors should theoretically be the smartest, best looking, and most talented people in the world, but to me they only seem remarkably average, other than their family tree. 

Like that one dude on Babylon 5 said, "I always said when you reduce a family tree to a family bush, you just can't hide as much beneath it."

14 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

Taken out of context? What context was it in? Really? The only people who buy that are already racists fucks.

That's what I was thinking, she was downright racist and nothing she can say can change that. I can't believe Black and Asian people are members of UKIP because a large portion of members are racist. 

46 minutes ago, Glasgowghirl said:

That's what I was thinking, she was downright racist and nothing she can say can change that. I can't believe Black and Asian people are members of UKIP because a large portion of members are racist. 

I just heard all of what she said and, WTF? Who is stupid enough to put that kind of shit out there? Did she think Harry was going to say "Oh, you're right, what was I thinking?" People like this who wallow in hatred and ignorance and then expect to get a pat on the head for it, stupid, stunningly stupid. She's fatally racist, but she should at least take herself back into her gutter and stay there.

1 hour ago, Glasgowghirl said:

If they’re anything like Republicans of color in the US, they could think of themselves as somehow “different” from other POC because they’ve done everything right in terms of assimilating and/or becoming middle class/upper class. Last year, I saw a documentary on the Old Firm (the rivalry between the Rangers and the Celtics, the two main Scottish soccer teams). The Rangers are associated with English culture, the monarchy, and Protestantism, whereas the Celtics are associated with Ireland, Irish independence, and Catholicism. Consequently, these matches seem like proxy wars about larger issues about Scottish identity. In any case, one of the people interviewed was a Muslim super fan of the Rangers, who had been banned from attending games because he was shouting anti-Catholic stuff during a game (the authorities are trying to cut down on hate speech during soccer games). He was also a member of England First, and of course the group used him to show how they totally aren’t racist. When asked why he was a member of the group, the guy said that if you live in the UK you should be 100 percent loyal, although I wonder how much of this sentiment was an extension of his participation in the hyper nationalist Rangers fandom.

4 hours ago, Cleopatra7 said:

If they’re anything like Republicans of color in the US, they could think of themselves as somehow “different” from other POC because they’ve done everything right in terms of assimilating and/or becoming middle class/upper class. Last year, I saw a documentary on the Old Firm (the rivalry between the Rangers and the Celtics, the two main Scottish soccer teams). The Rangers are associated with English culture, the monarchy, and Protestantism, whereas the Celtics are associated with Ireland, Irish independence, and Catholicism. Consequently, these matches seem like proxy wars about larger issues about Scottish identity. In any case, one of the people interviewed was a Muslim super fan of the Rangers, who had been banned from attending games because he was shouting anti-Catholic stuff during a game (the authorities are trying to cut down on hate speech during soccer games). He was also a member of England First, and of course the group used him to show how they totally aren’t racist. When asked why he was a member of the group, the guy said that if you live in the UK you should be 100 percent loyal, although I wonder how much of this sentiment was an extension of his participation in the hyper nationalist Rangers fandom.

Yes, I've seen hatred first hand when it comes to Rangers and Celtic,  my profile pick is of the Celtic team, I have actually had abuse because of the team I was supporting. Last year a Celtic player Scott Sinclair got a lot of racial abuse one of the girls caught doing it had on her Facebook profile a picture of herself with a black Rangers player. In the early 90s a Rangers player Mark Walters got bananas threw at him by Celtic fans. The few years when Rangers got liquidated and reformed they were relegated to the bottom division and had to work their way up, so only played Celtic in two cup games in the space of 4 years. The majority of the time fans on both sides are nice but you do get a few idiots that spoil it. My sister was a Rangers fan growing up, her partner and my nephew's are Celtic fans so she has taken them to games and events at Celtic Park.

Archived