IGNORED

Christendom’s Most Eligible Bachelor: Traditional Catholic Looking for Wife Blog

Cleopatra7

On 2/10/2019 at 10:42 PM, heathencatholic said:

Long time FJ lurker here. I made an account solely to comment on this person. I just discovered his site, and feel like I’m missing something super obvious - does he not recognize the irony of his strict criteria when it comes to a wife when he is (from what I can see) unemployed, broke (seems like there are multiple posts about becoming homeless, needing money, hoping he wins the lottery), doesn’t own a car (CAN I GET A RIDE TO MASS?), and has no discernible hobbies or interests other than traditional Catholicism, AMERICA, and writing hateful posts about others? He brings absolutely nothing to the table. Does he realize that? Also, how does he plan to have his wife stay home with a boatload of kids when he’s unemployed? He is such a loser!

FWIW, I am Catholic (granted, Novus Ordo) but I can’t see how any woman would be remotely interested in this jerk. 

For what it’s worth I always got the AS (autism spectrum) vibe from him . Some people I’ve know with it have that single minded focus be religion and fail to see the obvious flaws in their life plans attached to it. Granted my sibling and another person I knew had actual jobs while being obsessively religious bye who knows. Possibly if he finds another person on the spectrum with the same interests it could work?

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

• 8 months later...

Bringing up from the archive, but he now believes he may have found someone so the blog might be done: "This post will likely be my last one. It should not have taken nine years and hundreds of postings, for what has developed inadvertently into a voice in the far-left New England states for Catholic Tradition, patriotism, and conservatism. "

He prays for her but they have never met.

https://catholiclookforwife.blogspot.com/2019/10/my-secret-crush.html

• WTF 6

1 hour ago, eport said:

Bringing up from the archive, but he now believes he may have found someone so the blog might be done: "This post will likely be my last one. It should not have taken nine years and hundreds of postings, for what has developed inadvertently into a voice in the far-left New England states for Catholic Tradition, patriotism, and conservatism. "

He prays for her but they have never met.

https://catholiclookforwife.blogspot.com/2019/10/my-secret-crush.html

"He found someone.......

.......they've never met."

I have a crush on a semi-famous young Catholic woman from a Republican family. 

Spoiler

FC396249-4265-4A23-A6BB-A9D27EED18F8.gif.619ee6d591eccf1963dfc6892f5ae010.gif

Edited by ViolaSebastian
  • Upvote 6

That is intensely creepy.

I hope this "semi-famous young woman" gets a heads-up on this guy, because his "this will likely be the last post" and "he has found someone" makes me wary. He says something along the lines of 'it's OK if she already has a boyfriend', but I'm wondering how he'd react to a "no" from her if there's not another boyfriend. Some guys won't take a no for an answer, but if another guy has a claim they'll be all "oh, OK, sorry!"

He seems set on her, to the point of saying that may be the last post on his "looking for a wife" blog, despite never having met her. If he meets her and she blows him off...

Hopefully it's nothing, but he certainly is pinging my "potential stalker" radar at this point!

He says he prays for her. I bet he means he prays for her to marry him.

• Upvote 12

He's still around?! I gotta say, dude, if it's taken you 9 years to even find a semi-public figure that fits your requirements... you might be doing something wrong.

If he has difficulties, I feel for him. But he kinda lost me with...

Spoiler

"I lost my architectural education and career just for being professional. Despite having other certifications, I've not had a paid, steady position since a summer job 10 years ago this month. I'm a forerunner of today's conservatives being run-off campus."
"After struggling with medical issues, I finally got my driver's license, but cannot afford a car due to outrageous insurance requirements. Coming from a working-class poor family, there's no help available to me, but to illegals*. I had to turn-down job interviews due to not having proper transportation."
"It doesn't help that the once-great Commonwealth of Massachusetts, where I was born breach, delivered via c-section in a Catholic hospital nearly three decades ago by a pro-life physician, now is the magnet for illegals from the third-world. Liberalism has cost me plenty of opportunities just because, by no fault of my own, happen to reside within the bluest of the blue states. "

* You don't work? You don't even have a car? Not driving is fine. But a "traditional man" looking for a "traditional woman" with no income and no vehicle... is she going to be your chauffeur and the "breadwinner"? I don't think that crush is going to work out.
* Are you from a war-torn, impoverished country? No? Are Republicans not great proponents of pulling oneself up by the bootstraps? Immigrants don't even have the boots. You do. Are we sure this isn't some sort of satire?!
* 1.) How do you know the psysician was pro-life 2.) If you're pro-life, shouldn't you be in favour of helping others (especially children) 3.) Does being born breech/via c-section mean something? P.S. Stop blaming immigrants for your troubles. From the sounds of it, I sincerely doubt you're willing to clean hotel rooms or pick fruit on the farm.

• Upvote 14

"There's simply no way I would want to have a relationship with a 21st Century Democrat."

I think I can safely speak for all 21st century Democrats when I say that the feeling is mutual, and/or thank the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

• Upvote 17
  • Love 3

15 minutes ago, keen23 said:

I don't understand why this guy doesn't just go to a Catholic seminary and become a priest. No woman wants him.

This is what he says about that:

I am not giving up this Crusade. I believe I am being called by God to be a husband, father, and possibly (if I make it) a church architect. God has someone for me, who is unknown to me at this time. But if I meet her, go on a few dates (including Sunday Mass on a weekly basis), propose to her, and she says "yes", then it will be God's will. 

Some people have asked me why I don't consider a priestly vocation. The short answer for that is that I am clearly not priestly material, as this blog shows. While I am not against priestly vocations, I do not believe that God wants me to be a priest, but rather be married and raise a Catholic family, for which those are in dire need in our times. I watched CNN last night, and they mentioned that 40% of the children alive today were born out of wedlock, and this is 40% too many. 

Also, and I mean this in the kindest of ways, I don't know if he would qualify for the priesthood given his apparent issues.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 4
  • Thank You 1

2 minutes ago, ViolaSebastian said:

This is what he says about that:

Also, and I mean this in the kindest of ways, I don't know if he would qualify for the priesthood given his apparent issues.

He is super creepy. I would feel sorry for any woman that got stuck with him.

• Upvote 10

23 minutes ago, ViolaSebastian said:

Indeed. This guy is in serious need of some pastoral care. I cannot imagine a scenario in which he would be able to provide that to others.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 5

This is both a sad and hilarious situation. Sad because he doesn’t seem to be mentally well yet longs for a wife and family and hilarious because he’s so over the top creepy and doesn’t have any self-awareness to notice he’s off the rails. 

• Upvote 9

This is scary anyone remember what happened to Christina Grimmie? Her killer became infatuated with her after seeing her videos on youtube. Not saying he would commit murder but it's just scary that he is willing to give this level of devotion to a complete stranger who has never met or communicated with. After 9 years of running his blog? This is very troublesome that he is now waiting for "her". What will happen when if he does approach her she turns him down?  

• Upvote 8

Oh God, this dude.

What I really want to know is...

Is this woman called Jillian??

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 7

Another thought: so he hasn’t had a paid job in ten years. How on Earth is he surviving day to day without regular income? He sounds like the type who’d be opposed to state handouts. Is he living on his own? Or what?

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

I believe it was posted that he is in some kind of group home type arrangement or living with his parents. I can't remember which but he is not employed and they are his main means of transportation since he doesn't drive. The same parents he said he can't stand since they aren't "Catholic" enough for attending novus ordo mass. His parents should really be concerned about this obsession with this mystery girl I'm not even kidding it's very troublesome.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 5

1 hour ago, fundiefun said:

His parents should really be concerned about this obsession with this mystery girl I'm not even kidding it's very troublesome.

I would be willing to bet his parents don't know... if they even know he has a blog, I would be surprised.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 3

This is a total WTAF update. Sure hope this guy does not have access to any weapons. 

From his bio (updated in July 2019):

I lost my architectural education and career just for being professional. Despite having other certifications, I've not had a paid, steady position since a summer job 10 years ago this month. I'm a forerunner of today's conservatives being run-off campus. 

After struggling with medical issues, I finally got my driver's license, but cannot afford a car due to outrageous insurance requirements. Coming from a working-class poor family, there's no help available to me, but to illegals. I had to turn-down job interviews due to not having proper transportation. 

If the current object of his affections is indeed from a conservative Republican family, it's hard to believe that she or they would accept this guy as a husband material, even if they're also all-in on the traditional Latin mass & related practices.

• Upvote 7

Here's a video of him, in which it is pretty apparent that he has some challenges. It's possible he doesn't realize that there are some major holes in his plan. He's going to need a job if he wants to support "Jillian" and all their little blessings. It's terribly sad to me that he thinks he has this future with a good Catholic wife and family, but the reality is I don't think that will ever happen for him, for a number of reasons. He's caught up in this fantasy world. Did we ever find out what the deal was with him getting kicked out of architectural school?

https://catholiclookforwife.blogspot.com/2010/07/intro-video.html

• Upvote 5
  • Sad 3
  • I Agree 1

From what I remember about him getting kicked out of school was that he flunked out. He flunked out because he wouldn't do anything assignments related to modernism (he didn't understand that modernism in architecture is different than modernism as philosophical outlook) and, I'm guessing based on work that he posted, probably because what he did do wasn't very good. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 7

21 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

From what I remember about him getting kicked out of school was that he flunked out. He flunked out because he wouldn't do anything assignments related to modernism (he didn't understand that modernism in architecture is different than modernism as philosophical outlook) and, I'm guessing based on work that he posted, probably because what he did do wasn't very good. 

I do recall a very sad rendering of his dream home that left quite a bit to be desired.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

1 hour ago, ViolaSebastian said:

It's terribly sad to me that he thinks he has this future with a good Catholic wife and family, but the reality is I don't think that will ever happen for him, for a number of reasons. He's caught up in this fantasy world.

ITA - somehow hadn't seen this video before and it's just depressing.

Given his prejudices, he's probably incapable of having  a positive relationship with any woman who doesn't meet his ideal. 

1 hour ago, anjulibai said:

He flunked out because he wouldn't do anything assignments related to modernism (he didn't understand that modernism in architecture is different than modernism as philosophical outlook) and, I'm guessing based on work that he posted, probably because what he did do wasn't very good. 

All of this, plus his obsessions over the perfect Catholic woman, do suggest that he has a LOT of challenges.

It's just sad, all the way around.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 7

The thing is, he doesn’t make any effort to go out and meet anyone. All he does is go to church. He wrote a weird post once about some woman at church, in which he stated that the fact that she was wearing a white mantilla meant that she was a single, never married virgin or something... :5624795033223_They-see-me-rollinroll: he said hi to her a couple of times, and that was it. Never even introduced himself or asked her what her name was. All he does is post on his blog, which probably gets very little traffic. Nobody comments on his posts or anything. He made a post about how most “mainstream” Catholic dating sites weren’t good enough (ie most of them were probably Novus Ordo). 
He’s also just so highly critical of absolutely everyone who isn’t like him. The superiority just leaps out from nearly every post. As others have said on this thread, even if he did find a perfect mantilla-wearing Jillian he’d probably still find ways to criticise her. 

• Upvote 8

• 4 weeks later...

He posted the final post of the blog, or so he says. (He posted other posts that were supposed to be the last post but weren't.)
Things aren't going so great.

America is on it's final thread. I am on mine. 

With Communist infiltration of the West, via Catholic seminaries, abortion, contraception, immigration without assimilation, same-sex marriage, transgendered bathrooms and Gender X driver's licenses, it's very safe to say that the Commonwealth of Massachusetts fully possesses the "Errors of Russia" as Our Lady of Fatima warned. 

Spoiler

Personally, I should've never been born in the first place. I'm only alive because of Dr. Farricy at the Olde St. Vincent's Hospital 29 years and 10 weeks ago. My breach birth was delivered via c-section in a Catholic hospital under the supervision of a pro-life OB/GYN. I was born to older parents, who can't be considered model parents either...it could've easily  been much worse. 

Fast forward three decades later, you can't go to medical school if you're pro-life. Practically most of the newer doctors are uber-liberal Democrats who support Medicare for All, who would rather euthanize anyone not of overproductive status. They clearly don't support the Second Amendment, as many newer immigrants don't appreciate American history and culture. 

Spoiler

Honestly, most conservatives from Massachusetts, the few that do live here, are to the right of the Trump Administration. They have no choice but to be. If I were more stable, I would run for the U.S. Senate (from the right) against Ed Markey (a once pro-lifer who wanted to overturn Roe v. Wade) or Joe Kennedy III (nothing like his great grandfather or great uncle; very big on allowing little boys to cut their wee-wees off). 

To really upset a lot of people, if I were actually old enough, I would primary the President from the right as a serious challenger. It would be very handy for a Catholic in the White House who actively opposes Frankenpope, equating him with al-Baghadhi. 

The fact that the GOP is losing suburban women--even pro-life women--is because they have zero tolerance for bad mouthing. Trump can make gains with Blacks and Hispanics, but the Party of Lincoln, Coolidge, and Reagan cannot survive much longer without the upperclass. They simply don't care if the economy is doing ok overall. It's more to them. 

America is finished, and my career was ruined back around 2014. Don't plan on Andrew Yang or Tulsi Gabbard on the Democratic ticket because they don't hate conservatives. Bloomberg's last-minute entry is just a waste. Time to buckle our seatbelts for this extremely bumpy ride. 

Where and how children are raised will effect them, practically almost every detail. I believe my family would be much different if they had a little house in New Hampshire rather than renting in Massachusetts. 

This blog ends here in disappointment.

Sandy? Sadie? Sally? Sammi? watch out for an ardent admirer

Spoiler

GOP crush listed is $@--- -@--- --------. God Bless her for whatever and whomever she choses.

Edited by AmazonGrace
  • Upvote 4

I'm finding myself relieved that it's highly unlikely this dude will ever reproduce.

Also, how does he (and so many other people) equate "medicare for all" with "rather euthanize anyone not of overproductive status"? Medicare for all by definition means ALL, not just "those of overproductive status" (and what does that even mean?). It's the current state of health care that is causing people to die who can't afford treatment. If medicare was available for all, those people would be able to get treatment!

This guy would benefit from some serious mental health treatment. Unfortunately since he is "unproductive" as he apparently doesn't have a job, it's likely he can't afford it. Too bad medicare isn't available for all, isn't it?

• Upvote 5