IGNORED

The Healer

snarkysuki1724

snarkysuki1724

Anyone watching this show?  Apparently, Charlie Goldsmith realized that he had some kind of power in his hands when he was around 18, and he is going around using this power to heal people.  I thought it kind of strange that his "friend" who goes around with him had never experienced the "hand thing" that he does, until they were on the show. Some people on the show look like they really do feel better after seeing him.  I'm normally a skeptic about this stuff, but it's intriguing to watch.  Jennifer Grey and Kyle Richards have been featured, as well as "regular" people, lol. 

• 2 months later...
Don'tlikekoolaid

It's called Healing Touch, hospital people call it Theraputic Touch to make it sound more mainstream.

it's a real thing but Charlie needs to learn how to not deplete his own energy, he has a real gift.  Most people have the ability to do it, without realizing it.

Think of a loving parent with a sick child.  Some hospitals offer a basic course, I took a 4 day course and really enjoyed it .

• 4 months later...
Pecansforeveryone

The placebo effect is a real thing. He's doing the same things mediums do with cold readings. If he had healing energy, he would be putting the hospitals out of business. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Status Updates

• 47of74

47of74

Went up to the Iron Range of Minnesota last weekend to talk to guy about a job.  I ❤️ the area and hope to get said job up there.  Course got to pass the bar first but I'm really taken with the area.  And it's not an area that overall treats fuck face as the second coming or some goddamn thing.
      · 0 replies
    • HarryPotterFan

HarryPotterFan

Happy Shavuot to all those who celebrate! I have no idea why, but for some reason God commands us to eat ice cream. Well, dairy. So eat cheese! Eat pizza! Eat ice cream! Eat cheesecake! It has no calories because God commands us to do so!
      · 8 replies
    • Jinder Roles

Jinder Roles

I know it’s just a beauty contest but this is the 4th time Jamaica was snubbed in favour of 5 contestants who were clones (with the exception of Peru) 
      Still can’t believe Mexico won. Even Olivia Culpo was looking at the results confused😂
      Shoutout to Haiti, Canada, Thailand and Myanmar who were also snubbed. 
      · 0 replies
    • Mela99

Mela99

I really love gobs.
      · 1 reply
    • EmCatlyn

EmCatlyn

Tired and confused,
      · 0 replies
    • Jinder Roles

Jinder Roles

I've somehow invested in this year's Miss Universe pageant. After watching the prelims my favorites are: 
      1. Jamaica (naturally lol but she's doing well)
      2. Haiti (love her energy) 
      3. Great Britain 
      4. Bahamas 
      5. Canada (a beauty! absolutely stunning!)
      6. Japan (adorable) 
      7. Cameroon (also adorable w/ an amazing costume) 
      8. Myanmar (seems sweet)
      9. Vietnam 
      10. Thailand 
      11. USA (I'm rooting for everybody black lol) 
      Not a fan of these but I think they'll place: South Africa, Mexico, Columbia, Venezuela, Puerto Rico, Peru, Australia, Denmark, Ireland, Dom Rep. 
      If they make Zozi (the current Ms. Universe) give the crown to a white girl from Pretoria, I will scream. 
      · 1 reply
    • WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo?

WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo?  »  church_of_dog

I just made a lovely discovery! Type a colon, then a ) without any spaces. Then type a space. 

I am ridiculously happy to discover this! (I also have a nagging feeling that I should have figured this out sooner...)
      · 11 replies
    • louisa05

louisa05

I’ve got a pack of rude sixth graders this morning. Ugh. 
      · 6 replies
    • HerNameIsBuffy

HerNameIsBuffy

Aren't I too old to forget to eat lunch?  
      So now....do eat a late salad and be cranky before bed because I want dinner and it's too late to eat or....do I tough out the afternoon cranky at my desk and eat dinner?  
      The dilemma is real.  
      · 3 replies
    • feministxtian

feministxtian

2nd Pfizer tomorrow!
      · 10 replies
  • Recent Blog Entries

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.