IGNORED

Kendra and Joe Duggar 7: Not Pregnant Yet - Oops They Are Expecting

samurai_sarah

I don't why but I have the feeling that Kendra is pregnant or he will be very soon, for a while now.

guess we will see, as we often say is Schrodinger Uthero with them 

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not gonna lie, I'm kind of waiting to see which Duggar family member will announce they're due around the same time as I am. Last time it was Anna. This time my money's on Kendra but really it could be any of them (except Joy, naturally). Schrodinger's Uterus indeed.

9 minutes ago, VineHeart137 said:

Not gonna lie, I'm kind of waiting to see which Duggar family member will announce they're due around the same time as I am. Last time it was Anna. This time my money's on Kendra but really it could be any of them (except Joy, naturally). Schrodinger's Uterus indeed.

When are you due? I'm still waiting to see if Jessa had an announcement over Thanksgiving like I predicted.

@singsingsing I'm due mid-June. Still got a couple weeks to go before I hit second tri so I'm waiting for a December announcement from one of them. Definitely wouldn't be shocked to see one from Jessa!

10 minutes ago, VineHeart137 said:

@singsingsing I'm due mid-June. Still got a couple weeks to go before I hit second tri so I'm waiting for a December announcement from one of them. Definitely wouldn't be shocked to see one from Jessa!

Congrats!!

On 11/21/2017 at 1:05 PM, singsingsing said:

But is there a cure for HIV/AIDS, depression, anxiety, high blood pressure, etc. that they're holding back? I think that's the conspiracy people have a hard time believing - that this cure exists, but is being purposely held back and kept a secret by 'Big Pharma' to keep the money rolling in.

well,   I have read stories of people reversing diabetes with diet and have been taken of all meds for high blood pressure again due to diet restrictions and there is no money in people eating a certain way to 'cure' them of modern day diseases like high blood pressure and type 2 diabetes. Also, cannabis research has been severely crippled by government allowing research because of 'big pharma' donations.  You might think it is a big conspiracy theory, but it's not, it just corrupt,  capitalistic america. 

20 minutes ago, iheartjnames said:

well,   I have read stories of people reversing diabetes with diet and have been taken of all meds for high blood pressure again due to diet restrictions and there is no money in people eating a certain way to 'cure' them of modern day diseases like high blood pressure and type 2 diabetes. Also, cannabis research has been severely crippled by government allowing research because of 'big pharma' donations.  You might think it is a big conspiracy theory, but it's not, it just corrupt,  capitalistic america. 

That's definitely not what I'm talking about at all, though. Diet/exercise/lifestyle changes are regularly recommended by doctors for patients with high blood pressure and type 2 diabetes. I don't know enough about cannabis research to really comment on that. I will say that I whole-heartedly agree that many doctors are too quick to push drugs when lifestyle changes would be just as (if not more) effective, but the reality is that a lot of patients consciously choose drugs over lifestyle changes (and then there are many for whom lifestyle changes just aren't enough).

Hey, who wouldn't love to cure their disease(s) with some quick changes to their diet, a walk through the woods, and getting enough sleep - all these things have definitely helped me have more energy on some days.  On other days, I need an inhaler to breathe.  Would I love not to need it?  Of course!   Am I happy for those who can get off a med, if they no longer need it?  Definitely.  

I just hope we don't derail the thread with a debate on "lifestyle changes will change EVERYTHING!!".
(Not trying to suggest that's what's being discussed atm, but I'm a little worried it's heading in that direction :my_cry:)

Re marijuana as medicine: it's definitely helped a lot of friends of mine who have various ailments, but I'm skeptical of the people who act like it's a magical panacea. I'm sure it helps with inflammation and pain, and it definitely mellows you the hell out, but I doubt that it's a cure-all. And if you want to push that agenda...dude, it's fine, just say you want it to be legal for recreation as well as medicine. You don't have to science up your desire to smoke a lot of weed. FTR I think it should be completely legal whether you're smoking it to not have flaming hell-poops (Crohn's) or because being high is fun, though there should be age restrictions and driving/operating machinery/etc high should be treated the same as doing those things drunk.

24 minutes ago, Fun Undies said:

Hey, who wouldn't love to cure their disease(s) with some quick changes to their diet, a walk through the woods, and getting enough sleep - all these things have definitely helped me have more energy on some days.  On other days, I need an inhaler to breathe.  Would I love not to need it?  Of course!   Am I happy for those who can get off a med, if they no longer need it?  Definitely.  

I just hope we don't derail the thread with a debate on "lifestyle changes will change EVERYTHING!!".
(Not trying to suggest that's what's being discussed atm, but I'm a little worried it's heading in that direction :my_cry:)

Yes, I would love to know what lifestyle change would cure my nut allergy, or my pernicious anemia, or my mild scoliosis...

11 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

Yes, I would love to know what lifestyle change would cure my nut allergy, or my pernicious anemia, or my mild scoliosis...

Two words:  essential oils!

You might want to follow up with the Boyer sisters. ;)

29 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

If you ever figure that one out, please enlighten me.  Apparently I've lost over an inch and I would like to get it back ASAP!!

1 hour ago, singsingsing said:

Would plexus help?  Jill R says it cures almost everything!

2 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

If you ever figure that one out, please enlighten me.  Apparently I've lost over an inch and I would like to get it back ASAP!!

Regular chiropractic care can correct mild forms of scoliosis. 

1 hour ago, Karma said:

Would plexus help?  Jill R says it cures almost everything!

You'll need plexus, EO, and Juice Plus.  You'll also need to wear LuLu whatever leggings and keep all those things in something from Pampered Chef while wearing some of that lip stain that Sierra was hawking. 

4 hours ago, singsingsing said:

Well first you need to find the Lord. Then you need to diffuse some essential oils and maybe use some colloidal silver or just see a chiropractor (or a veterinarian, if uninsured). I think that about sums up fundie healthcare.

44 minutes ago, Kelsey said:

(or a veterinarian, if uninsured)

As a degreed veterinary professional (TM) I'd like to hawk my back alley chiropractic practice.  I can make you all taller or shorter in just 10 easy sessions, it's the GPC guarantee.

I will bet she will be pregnant and/or announce the news right before the new season starts. 

Maybe they are waiting until several Duggars have announced, so they can announce several pregnancies at once with a bump photo of all the pregnant Duggars. 

Kendra announcement prediction: 
JB and Michelle congratulations video with Michelle going like "Kendra we are so excited to have you in the family, and thrilled that you are expecting a little grand-baby. Kendra, you have such a servant's heart, and you're going to be an amazing mama." JB: "Congratulations Joe and Kendra, we are thrilled for another grand-baby, soon we will have 100!" 

A friend of mine recently started hawking plexus on Facebook. You would think that it’s a miracle drug with what she claims it can do. I actually think she has called it a miracle drug at some point. To make it even better it has aloe in it to increase the absorption of the miracle components. I roll my eyes every time I see it. To make things worse she is a nurse and should know better. I think it’s irresponsible of her to put such blatantly false statements online. People will automatically believe her because she is in the medical profession. 

You'll need plexus, EO, and Juice Plus.  You'll also need to wear LuLu whatever leggings and keep all those things in something from Pampered Chef while wearing some of that lip stain that Sierra was hawking. 

And do yoga. Yoga cures everything. But you need to supplement it with regular sound baths.

2 hours ago, louisa05 said:

And do yoga. Yoga cures everything. But you need to supplement it with regular sound baths.

In all fairness, gong baths DO feel incredible!

(I have multiple chronic illnesses and was not ~*~magically cured~*~, I just had a hell of a good time!)

14 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

I also have mild scoliosis and have had a big improvement over the last two years with a combination of muscle strengthening, stretching, massage, and changing the way I sit. Those things are expensive and time-consuming, though.  I spend probably about 12-15 hours a week taking care of my back, it would be much easier to just take a pill.  But muscle relaxants weren't keeping me from having debilitating back spasms that left me unable to move for days.  I also 'grew' a whole inch the last time I was measured at the doctor's office -- they were so surprised they measured me three times to be sure. 

I recommend Pilates for strengthening, but if you have medical issues it would be dangerous to just join a class, so you should do private lessons for at least the first bit.  (Also not cheap.)

6 hours ago, SorenaJ said:

Maybe they are waiting until several Duggars have announced, so they can announce several pregnancies at once with a bump photo of all the pregnant Duggars.

Fundie version of breaking the internet :my_biggrin: Bonus points for twins and a honeymoon baby for JoKen. 

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived