IGNORED

Kendra and Joe Duggar 7: Not Pregnant Yet - Oops They Are Expecting

samurai_sarah

15 hours ago, VineHeart137 said:

The cat litter thing mainly applies to cats that are allowed outside. Our cat is indoors only. Most people don't know that though, I didn't realize until the end of my last pregnancy. I'm pregnant again though and I haven't shared that fun fact with my husband. Whoops.

My neighbor freaked OUT that i have continued to scoop my cat's litter box. First, you're not a damn doctor. Second, i'm not popping those things like an afternoon snack and THIRD YES -OMG- I DO WASH MY HANDS LIKE CRAZY EVERY TIME I SCOOP.

WHO DOESN'T WASH THEIR HANDS AFTER DOING THE DAMN LITTER BOX.

I think i was more disgusted at the assumption that i play with poop (hi hormones over-reacting!)

I understand polite concern towards pregnant women. But my god, remember you aren't a damn medical professional. 

Next time I get unsolicited medical advice (which comes from everyone including random strangers), I'm going to start asking them where they got their medical degree. :censored:

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Fjrocks said:

WHOA! Hold the phone, according to the tag on Amy's Instagram, they are at the Massanutten Resort in Virginia, about 16 hours away. 

Oh, you coy little devil Amy!  So it appears the couples are vacationing together.   The resort appears to have a spa, indoor water park, escape room, skiing and tubing.  So my guess is the boys are skiing and the girls are tubing since it's "safer" for pregnant women.  

This makes me wonder about Joe and Amy's relationship.   It seems uncharacteristic Jim Bob would have allowed them to be so close since Amy is both wild and spilled her guts left and right about Josh.  

I have to say, good on Kendra and Joe for having and traveling with couple friends.

I wonder if Masanutten resort gives these families some sort of deal? That’s the same place the Bates family went skiing in skirts for their TV show.

1 hour ago, Fjrocks said:

This makes me wonder about Joe and Amy's relationship.   It seems uncharacteristic Jim Bob would have allowed them to be so close since Amy is both wild and spilled her guts left and right about Josh.  

I have to say, good on Kendra and Joe for having and traveling with couple friends.

There are more Duggars there. There was a picture of them in a van (I can't find it now, must have been on Amy's story) and there was at least one young Duggar boy visible.

6 hours ago, Percy said:

9 months pregnant with number 2 and number 1, aged 19 months, had a full on meltdown at the shopping centre.  Laying on the ground, arms and legs going, screaming.  I just picked her up and tucked her under my arm on my hip, her arms and legs still going, and went on my way.  She never threw another tantrum as it didn’t get her anywhere. :my_rolleyes:

She is stubborn,  but fairly level headed now.

Having said that, I made husband deal with any raw meat and kitty litter.  That stuff was revolting and I vomited up to 20 weeks with number 2.

I had this same thing happened when I was about 8 months pregnant with #2 when #1, age 2 (who was 40 LBS), was DONE behaving, he wanted to push the cart at Target, but it was Black Friday afternoon, so crazy buy &  he was also in need of a nap, bored tired toddler not getting what he wants = bad things. My idiot mother HAD to save $1 on a bottle of shampoo and was going to stand in line for 20 minutes to buy said bottle of shampoo while #1 proceeds to melt the fuck down.  I'm like "I will buy you a bottle later lets GO." She was all no these are good deals (she had other stuff). So I was done with her told her to give me her car keys and I picked up screaming and kicking 40 pound 2 year old in desperate need of a nap, under my arm like a bag of dog food and stormed out of Target like I was robbing a bank. I had several people stop me "do you want help" "let me help you" I was like NO, I was SOO MAD, not at him at my mother, he was 2 she was 53, she knew better. I No more than got the kid in his car seat and the car turned on and he was sound asleep.  I wanted to kill my mother.

In terms of pregnancy activities, it all depends on what the woman was doing, activity wise, pre-pregnancy. A couch potato shouldn’t take to the slopes and a skier doesn’t need to take to the couch.

Anorher Duggar vacay....you can’t make this shit up. I am also on another vacay, although I did work for 35 contigious years prior to retirement.

1 hour ago, VineHeart137 said:

There are more Duggars there. There was a picture of them in a van (I can't find it now, must have been on Amy's story) and there was at least one young Duggar boy visible.

I guess we know what will be on season elelventy of CO. :pb_rollseyes:

21 minutes ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

21 minutes ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

Not cousin Amy!

You'd be surprised how easy it is to get hurt sledding/tubing. A bump that somebody built that you couldn't quite see? Hit it wrong and go flying. See said bump at the last second and try avoiding it only to flip and wipe out. Owch. Kid runs in front of you and wipe out trying to avoid them.  Gloves get wet and slippery and lose your grip, go tumbling halfway down the hill.  We live near a very large sledding hill and see injuries all the time. A tumble off the sled might not be a big deal for a normal person, bumps and bruises maybe, but being pregnant? Not a risk I would take.  

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived