IGNORED

Kendra and Joe Duggar 7: Not Pregnant Yet - Oops They Are Expecting

samurai_sarah

15 minutes ago, Mrs.Right said:

Oh boy! Teen Mom Duggar style. Joe doesn’t strike me as the type that likes having lots of chaos and noise, but buckle up buddy, unless you grow up and be a man and think for yourself and limit your family size, you’re stuck with noise and chaos in your own home for the rest of your life.

Doesn't Joe work and own a house? That's hardly Teen Mom style and I doubt he own his house because the show paid for it like on Teen Mom 2. If they are both happy and supporting theirselves, cool.

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Mlissmartin said:

Doesn't Joe work and own a house? That's hardly Teen Mom style and I doubt he own his house because the show paid for it like on Teen Mom 2. If they are both happy and supporting theirselves, cool.

He doesn't currently own a house, unless he lives outside of NW Arkansas. Iirc, he works at a used car lot (with Josh? who knows).

I'll echo what many others have said-I'm not surprised.  I'm hoping for a healthy pregnancy/baby and easy delivery.  Wonder if she'll go the home birth route? Also predicted a girl in the new years prediction thread.  See if that's true :)

so the tread title is now invalid. If it cannot be changed then the next one should be "from not yet to yes it's true " 

anyway congrats to them, any kid is blessing (all though fundies just see them extensions of ego" 

The most telling... they shopped it to People and are now selling their stories to a magazine that's only a touch above a tabloid. A magazine that exploits and outright lies. The Duggars sink even lower for the almighty dollar. 

So another mouth for Jim Bob and TLC to feed. I get that everyone seems to work for Jim Bob but how much could any of them really be making, especially with out TLC? I doubt Jim Bob pays a regular living wage. No way can Josh and Joseph make enough money to support a family working at that sad car lot. If Jim Bob didn’t pay for housing, cars and likely insurance, they would be out on the street. If this show ever ends I wonder what will happen. How far, and for how long, can Jim Bob/Michelle’s money support everyone when the TLC train ends? 

I'm predicting a girl, and a letter theme. They will choose K for Kendra, and we will wonder if they are trolling us with sly Kasrdashian references.

You mean to tell me young people having unprotected secks results in BABEHS? Is that how it works!? 

Blah blah blah miracle blah blah blah Jesus blah blah blah season of life.

Being pregnant myself does not make me less cynical right now. 

1 hour ago, singsingsing said:

It's probably pretty close, considering they only got married in September and it's now December. Unless they decided to announce before the pee was dry on the stick (possible).

Not necessarily. My sister just told me she’s expecting her second (side note - I AM SO PUMPED!!!!) and she’s due in mid-July. That means my sister conceived in late October and is right around 10 weeks. If Kendra conceived on their wedding night - which is totally possible - then she could be as far as 16 weeks along right now. I find it likely she’s closer to 12 weeks, but anything is possible.

And just to avoid any potential thread derailments about how they’ve only been married for X weeks so she can’t be Y weeks pregnant:

http://americanpregnancy.org/while-pregnant/calculating-conception-due-date/

Basically, date of conception is rarely known for sure and Doctors simply count from the date of the mother’s last menstural period to play it safe. For many women, that means an extra two weeks are added to the length of the pregnancy. 

1 minute ago, socalrules said:

So another mouth for Jim Bob and TLC to feed. I get that everyone seems to work for Jim Bob but how much could any of them really be making, especially with out TLC? I doubt Jim Bob pays a regular living wage. No way can Josh and Joseph make enough money to support a family working at that sad car lot. If Jim Bob didn’t pay for housing, cars and likely insurance, they would be out on the street. If this show ever ends I wonder what will happen. How far, and for how long, can Jim Bob/Michelle’s money support everyone when the TLC train ends? 

I agree. There is no way JB can supply the TLC lifestyle that these folks are used to- foreign trips, new cars, homes for everyone, health insurance for all, I phones, planes, all the latest gadgets- plus adding new cast members every few months- Without some real, decent jobs, with good salaries and health care benefits in the mix, this is unsustainable.

23 minutes ago, Fjrocks said:

The most telling... they shopped it to People and are now selling their stories to a magazine that's only a touch above a tabloid. A magazine that exploits and outright lies. The Duggars sink even lower for the almighty dollar. 

Eh. Multiple Duggars have announced pregnancies through People. This isn’t new for this family by any means whatsoever. 

That said, I hope she has a normal pregnancy, an easy labor, and a healthy baby. 

4 minutes ago, Irishy said:

Gah - here we go. Double digits kids for this pair for sure...

I was thinking the same thing. They are on the fast track to have the same or possibly more than Jim&Michelle :output_eeMbjt:

1. I really don't understand anyone being surprised anymore :P

2. That's one way to upstage Bringing up Bates and Tori's wedding! They could've waited like two more days!

3. So that kinda explains the radio silence

4. + 5 points to Jinger being the only married Duggar without any children, whether born or in her stomach

From Duggar Family Blog:  "Joe says he hopes their little one has Kendra's laugh, "

From FreeJinger:  "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, PLEASE NO!!!!"

57 minutes ago, socalrules said:

I’m embarrassed to admit that I follow a few fundie youtube channels and blogs. From what I’ve gathered, the general idea is to just keep having babies to glorify god and the rest will just sort of work out. Being a Duggar that means having your dad pay for everything. 

Add me to the list of unsurprised people. I don’t think a single one of them is doing anything to prevent having eleventy billion kids, including Jinger. 

23 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

Eh. Multiple Duggars have announced pregnancies through People. This isn’t new for this family by any means whatsoever. 

That said, I hope she has a normal pregnancy, an easy labor, and a healthy baby. 

Disagree, People is fairy reputable. According to US Weekly Jen Aniston would have more kids then the Duggars!

Selling an interview to a magazine (as it appears they did) like US Weekly that knowingly lies or stretches the truth is different. 

Doesn’t seem like they go very long without two Duggars being pregnant at the same time!

What’s the record for most Duggars pregnant at the same time?  Weren’t Jill, Anna, and Joy overlapping at some point?

28 minutes ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

From Duggar Family Blog:  "Joe says he hopes their little one has Kendra's laugh, "

From FreeJinger:  "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, PLEASE NO!!!!"

That was going to be my comment.  Its appropriate that we were discussing migranes because HOLY SHIT I have one just thinking about the amount of giggling that must have gone on when she told people that she was "with child" because secks.

5 minutes ago, Snowless said:

Doesn’t seem like they go very long without two Duggars being pregnant at the same time!

What’s the record for most Duggars pregnant at the same time?  Weren’t Jill, Anna, and Joy overlapping at some point?

Jill Anna and Jessa were all preggers at the same time.  Now Joy & Kendra, I'm guessing Jessa won't be to far behind, still to early for Jill & Anna, Anna likes 2 years between her kids and Jill needs to wait at least 6/12 months after her c/section for healing reasons, doesn't mean she will wait, especially if Jessa gets knocked up again soon.

1 minute ago, Buzzard said:

That was going to be my comment.  Its appropriate that we were discussing migranes because HOLY SHIT I have one just thinking about the amount of giggling that must have gone on when she told people that she was "with child" because secks.

I want to be disgusted by the giggling over the dirty secks, because we all know she did. 

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived