IGNORED

Jinger 33: Beauty: By God!

Coconut Flan

On 12/26/2017 at 8:04 AM, singsingsing said:

Jessa was most definitely joking. That's not their house, she added a laughing face, and then followed it up with 'seriously though...' 

Jessa actually has a kind of dry/deadpan sense of humour. 9-month-old Henry supposedly asking for theology books for Christmas is another example of that. It was obviously a joke, but one of the commenters took it seriously and responded with something like, 'He didn't want that, but okay...' No, he didn't, and not even a Duggar would be deranged enough to actually believe or suggest that their 9-month-old was itching to dive into some 19th century reformed theology!

see I was trying to find a name that Henry was going to name the new baby. 

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yall. I just got home from New York (never found another Kopparberg) and realized when we checked out of our hotel that I'm pretty sure we stayed in the same hotel Jeremy did during the proposal episode. When I walked out the front door (you know, after three nights because I'm SUPER observant) that a Gregory's Coffee was across the street, and I had noticed that in the episode.

Wonder if we had Jeremy's room? Anybody got a link to the episode so I can check my memory/accuracy of opinion?

If you like Kopparberg, try Rekorderlig. IMO it’s much better. 

But if you find Koppaberg or Rekorderlig sweet, find some Kirin cider. It’s absolutely amazing - crisp and delicious, but without the tooth-aching sweetness of the others. 

I think wholesome wear gives modest swimwear a bad (awful) name, I've followed some modest fashion bloggers in instagram and I've seen some modest swimwear that has nearly the same coverage as wholesome wear but looks 10x cuter and more practical (mostly it just looks like a rashguard with a swim skirt over shorts) 

Honestly some of it is stuff I could see myself wearing if I was (leisurely) paddleboarding or something and wanted a bit more coverage. I really have no issue with modest swimwear and am happy to see it becoming more practical. I've actually done aquafit classes in a swim skirt about the same length as the one below and had no issues. 

summer-blossom-adele-two-piece-swim-set-192x268.jpg

I love more modest and covering swimwear and plan to buy both a more "sporty" suit and a more fun one this year. At the moment I have a pretty standard black tankini that I bought from a grocery store that had some kind of special offer. I had to cut the inner bra to even be able to breathe because in the eyes of the one who designed it a woman with size L-XL cannot have bigger boobs than a C-cup. I can only imagine a woman with real big boobs trying to wear that thing.

6 hours ago, elliha said:

I love more modest and covering swimwear and plan to buy both a more "sporty" suit and a more fun one this year. At the moment I have a pretty standard black tankini that I bought from a grocery store that had some kind of special offer. I had to cut the inner bra to even be able to breathe because in the eyes of the one who designed it a woman with size L-XL cannot have bigger boobs than a C-cup. I can only imagine a woman with real big boobs trying to wear that thing.

I am not a larger woman and I recently needed to cut the inner bra out of my tankini top...any larger size and the bottoms would have slide off. Gone are the days of buying separate top and bottom sizes? 

37 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

I am not a larger woman and I recently needed to cut the inner bra out of my tankini top...any larger size and the bottoms would have slide off. Gone are the days of buying separate top and bottom sizes? 

Swimsuits for all!!!! And they aren’t too expensive. 

38 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

Target sells separates. :) 

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived