IGNORED

Zoey Joy Webster Is Now Here (update)

Oh_Dear!

@nausicaa I think it was you! @Palimpsest it may have been something she and I were PM'ing back and forth a couple three years ago and I am confusing it with public posts!

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

@nausicaa I think it was you! @Palimpsest it may have been something she and I were PM'ing back and forth a couple three years ago and I am confusing it with public posts!

Well that solves the mystery.  And you both deserve medals!

If she truly is a SFT, I'd think not being able to slide into her sized 00 skinny jeans 2 days PP might be the time she puts the skids on  birthing an army for Jesus. Of course she's under 25 so it might take a few more births.

On 4/21/2018 at 8:27 PM, Nikedagain? said:

Well and also there's the whole Brandon is kind of a bitch thing. When the boys went to visit them, he couldn't wait for them to leave. He just seems quite persnickety. 

Dump Truck baby ALWAYS makes me guffaw. Y'all don't even know. 

#dumptruckbaby4ever

I've thought this about Brandon, too. I've never particularly thought he liked her family or children at all. 

I never could put my finger on Brandon--but persnickety is it! He has never come across as loving the idea of kids. I remember him appearing to struggle on the episode where some Bates visited and rearranged their home in Illinois. While verbally gracious, his body language said he didn't like the fact that these women rearranged his space. I thought this dude isn't going to survive 5 kids under 5 living in his house someday.

Actually when they announced their fertility struggles, I first wondered if Brandon understood what had to happen for a baby to be made. He reminds me a bit of Sheldon Cooper who took years to make a move on Amy. 

• Jellybean locked this topic
  • Jellybean unlocked this topic
  • Jellybean locked this topic

Archived