• Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Rachel333

Hollywood's Next Creep

ViolaSebastian
26 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Well he doesn't come across great here.

What the actual fuck....he is not a well man and I'm concerned about him hurting himself, if I'm honest. But wow, Gayle did a great job--I would have taken leave of that nonsense.

AmazonGrace

Oh he was crying in the video about loving his kids and wanting to see his kids and it turns out he's a deadbeat dad. Because of course he is.. https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/8xyejp/r-kelly-is-back-in-jail-this-time-for-failing-to-pay-child-support

I don't see this as a mitigating circumstance. Even if their parents are scumbags doesn't mean that he has to go along. NO is a word and 911 is a number.

clueliss

Figure Skating Coach Richard Callaghan banned.  He coached Todd Eldridge and Tara Lapinski

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/richard-callaghan-banned-sexual-misconduct-figure-skating

Richard Callaghan, the man who coached Tara Lipinski to Olympic gold as well as six-time U.S. champion Todd Eldredge, has been banned from figure skating by the U.S. Center for SafeSport for sexual misconduct.

Callaghan was ruled “permanently” ineligible Wednesday for actions involving Adam Schmidt, 34, who filed a lawsuit last week accusing Callaghan of sexually abusing him from 1999 to 2001 when he was 14.

In 1999, Callaghan was investigated for sexual misconduct involving another coach, Craig Maurizi, but U.S. Figure Skating dismissed the charges. Maurizi said the incidents began in 1976 when he was 13, and continued for several years until he was 22.

Callaghan, 73, was suspended in March 2018 by SafeSport and by U.S. Figure Skating. He sued SafeSport, but his lawsuit was dismissed.

U.S. Figure Skating said in a statement it “has made Richard Callaghan permanently ineligible, in compliance with the policies and procedures of the U.S. Center for SafeSport. This action follows Callaghan’s March 6, 2018, suspension of membership.”

Schmidt’s attorney, John Manly, slammed the federation for its slow actions.

“This should have been done in the '90s when USFS first knew,” Manly said in a statement to USA Today. “It’s good news, but small comfort to those Callaghan hurt. Clearly, this move is in response to the horrible press USFS received in response to Adam Schmidt’s filing. You shouldn’t have to file a lawsuit to protect kids from child molesters in Olympic sports.”

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

clueliss
Posted (edited)

Bumping  because they just charged actor Danny Masterson with forcible rape of three women (this includes Scientology helping to cover this one up)

Edited by clueliss
Riffles

quiversR4hunting

About freaking time!!! I hope they can charge the CO$ too for cover up or hindering investigation (I can dream big!)  

WiseGirl

Leah Remini has thoughts on his being a Scientologist too. (I don't remember where the Scientology thread is).

"Finally, victims are being heard when it comes to Scientology! Praise the lord! This is just the beginning Scientology, your days of getting away with it is coming to an end! #justice #scientologytheaftermath"

— Leah Remini (@LeahRemini) June 17, 2020

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/leah-remini-reacts-to-danny-mastersons-3-rape-charges/

JermajestyDuggar

Finally Masterson was charged. I knew he was gross since the 2000s. A friend of mine was at the same bar as him one time many years ago. I guess he was super drunk and aggressively handsy. I honestly can’t remember the details my friend gave me but I was completely disgusted by him ever since. 

Pleiades_06

I just realized he’s married to Bijou Phillips, daughter of John Phillips (from the group the Mamas and the Papas) and half sister to Mackenzie Phillips. John was accused of drugging and raping Mackenzie.

What a horrible legacy for this woman to have to deal with.

PennySycamore

Of course, Bijou denies that John did anything wrong to Mackenzie.  It must be what she has to do to cope with that asshole she's married to.  Or maybe she's just a shitty person.  Frankly, I vote for the latter.  

Reading about what Mackenzie went through, no wonder she damn near killed herself with drug addiction.  

clueliss

CBS fired a showrunner (Magnum PI) 

clueliss

More on the fall of the CBS Showrunner.

WiseGirl

A Los Angeles judge has ruled that Danny Masterson's rape case will move forward. His lawyers tried to argue The actor's lawyers argued that the allegations are too old to be prosecuted, according to reports

https://people.com/tv/danny-masterson-rape-case-to-move-forward-judge-rules/