IGNORED

Hollywood's Next Creep

Rachel333

So Cristiano Ronaldo is a rapist. This isn't even a new story, it has just been hushed until now though it was reported on last year. The woman he raped, Kathryn Mayorga, had agreed to a settlement, as described in this disturbing article from last year.

From the more recent article, where Kathryn Mayorga speaks publicly for the first time:

Ronaldo, Mayorga claims, raped her anally. Afterwards, she says he asked her if she was in pain. "By this time, he's (...) on his knees. He says the 99 percent thing." He insisted, Mayorga says, that he was a "good guy" except for the "one percent."

Ronaldo denies the accusations, the sex was consensual, according to him. Mayorga's lawyer's claim relies in part on a document, which includes Ronaldo's description of what happened that night. In that document, the soccer player is quoted as saying: "She said no and stop several times."

• Sad 1
  • WTF 4
  • Thank You 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, clueliss said:

CBS apparently paid a secret settlement to actress Eliza Dushku for harassment she received from actor Michael Waetherly on the set of Bull

https://apple.news/AWy0U_wX9RUmFMMd6QYOlaA

I read about this earlier today. Nooooo. I'm so sad. Not surprised, but sad. Why must these men be such creeps? Good for Eliza for not putting up with it and confronting him. I hope she finds a better show to work for.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

On 12/1/2018 at 4:02 PM, Rachel333 said:

Neil deGrasse Tyson has been accused of sexual misconduct by three women.

I knew about the first woman who had accused him of rape but I didn't quite know what to make of her account. The other two women aren't accusing him of assault but do recount creepy behavior from him.

I'm glad Fox and National Geographic are investigating.

I'm glad they are investigating too. Hard to tell. Her account is jumbled with a lot of metaphysical and spiritual tellings. I'm sure she can give a more accurate description of that night sans heavy astrology.  In the interest of truth, I hope she does. Damn. I hope it's not true for many reasons.  But, if it is and can be sorted out somehow,  than fuck him. 

• Upvote 2

21 hours ago, Lisafer said:

Good for Eliza for not putting up with it and confronting him. I hope she finds a better show to work for.

I believe she was a guest star on one, or maybe two, shows. 

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

I believe she was a guest star on one, or maybe two, shows. 

The article I read said she appeared in 3 episodes of Bull. She was allegedly written out after Weatherly complained about her "lack of humor" ie not wanting to be harassed. Based on the large payout she received afterwards, I'm sure she was supposed to continue in the show for a while.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

The apple article that was posted here said that she was supposed to be on Bull longer but was written out because of the harassment.  (why does the victim need to go and not the perp?)

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

In the case of Bull if the lead character goes, there goes the show.  They were definitely making it sound like a longer arc for the character and then poof she was gone. 

• Upvote 5

Speaking of Moonves, just saw this 

And this might shock you but Woody Allen might be a creep 

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

Eliza Dushku penned a very good op-ed piece in response to the stories about what happened on Bull. If even half of what she says is true, Weatherly is an immature bully. https://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/2018/12/19/eliza-dushku-responds-what-happened-cbs-took-job-and-because-objected-being-sexually-harassed-was-fired/OCh7h0pwg4Aq7xfwOUasyO/story.html

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 1

On 12/18/2018 at 1:21 AM, AmazonGrace said:

Speaking of Moonves, just saw this 

And this might shock you but Woody Allen might be a creep 

I had read this. I know creepy shit goes on in Hollywood, however, this freaked me out.  It's a microcosm of dirty nasty sexual deviance and sick power plays.  Time and time again we hear of this sort of predatory behavior yet, these people still get admired and make money and it just keeps going. 

• Upvote 4

On 9/29/2018 at 3:56 PM, Rachel333 said:

So Cristiano Ronaldo is a rapist. This isn't even a new story, it has just been hushed until now though it was reported on last year. The woman he raped, Kathryn Mayorga, had agreed to a settlement, as described in this disturbing article from last year.

From the more recent article, where Kathryn Mayorga speaks publicly for the first time:

I just read this. I stopped about 5 times to say a healing prayer for that woman. My god. 

The most confusing thing is having to speak with our daughters about empowerment, of age consenting sex and how that's it's ok and healthy, no means no, and finally the most important and cringeworthy......don't put yourself in bad situations.  That last one can contradict female empowerment and " you did nothing wrong,  you did not deserve to be raped".  Because, it is true. It is real life that you cannot trust others with your body.  To understand what a guy means by 'Netflix and chill' or what if he invites you over and there is no party? Worse yet, what if there are two of his friends there?  I have to give her scenarios and a exit plan as part of her real life education.  

I was in Mexico at a work trip decades ago. Oscar de la Hoya was at out restaurant with his crew. Two of us girls were flirting with them and they invited us back to their place. My male boss encouraged us. We were like "Hell No!  That's how you get raped".  He wouldn't even know where we going. Thanks bro. We were like 23 and I'm glad we didn't have our heads in the sand and avoided a potentially very bad situation.  Would it have been our fault if we did get raped? NO. However,  it is what it is. Random girls with a boxer and his crew alone in a house?!  Don't do it unless you are down. We were not down and maybe they'd be gentlemen. Maybe. Take no chances and if in an iffy situation, have an exit plan if you can.  Its not victim blaming, it is good advice. I wish I didn't have to talk like that, but I do. Man, this is too depressing.  Like, really humans?  

• Upvote 8

Stoney Westmoreland, the grandfather from the Disney show Andi Mack, is facing six felonies for soliciting a person he believed to be a 13 year old boy. He was fired by Disney after his arrest two weeks ago. 

https://www.sltrib.com/news/2018/12/24/ex-andi-mack-actor-faces/

• Disgust 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

According to Avenatti the police has a recording of R Kelly raping a 14 yr old and for some reason CBS calls it a "sex tape" 

• Disgust 3

• 3 weeks later...

In the last few minutes of this he says the parents sold some of the girls to him and in his mind this is an accusation against the parents and makes it okay for him.

• Confused 1
  • WTF 4