IGNORED

Where in the World Is Doug Philips (Who Is a Tool)? Part 7

Coconut Flan

RC Jr & the newest Mrs. Spanky appear to be MIA, at least from the large family photo. DPIART is there along with, it looks like, his mother (standing to his left). 

Also, if I'm not mistaken, that would be DPIART's sister, Jennifer, on Faith's right, dressed in the black dress splashed with orange.

Vesta Sproul is in the family photo but RC Sr isn't -- too frail?

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, JustAnotherMaiden said:

I did not know that RC Jr was completely missing from the wedding. Delany's brother walked her down the aisle!

Certainly preferable to RC in a kilt. 

On 11/18/2017 at 4:29 PM, Marian the Librarian said:

Alert the media! Dougie has updated his "Doug WP" Facebook page for the first time in a year, and - this should surprise no one - he is defending Judge Roy Moore, who couldn't possibly be guilty of sexual abuse. Because birds of a feather.

"Arguments For the 40 Year Silence of Accusers Are Inchorant (sic)"

My take: Doug is implying that he was unfairly accused of sexually abusing Lourdes. I think it is entirely possible that he considers himself the victim. 

9 hours ago, hoipolloi said:

RC Jr & the newest Mrs. Spanky appear to be MIA,

Looks like it - unless that's Spanky in the very last picture hugging Josh.  It's really hard to tell from just his forehead. :)

1 hour ago, Palimpsest said:

Looks like it - unless that's Spanky in the very last picture hugging Josh.  It's really hard to tell from just his forehead. :)

It's definitely Doug hugging Josh in the last pic. And it looks to me like he's wearing two rings, a wedding band, and some sort of signet or class ring on the same finger. Interesting.

Scary how much the older Phillips daughter favors Lourdes T.

Darby has plumped up. When I did, it was from marital unhappiness. I pray sincerely that’s not the case with her.  The Sproul,Jr. sprouts have been through enough. 

I also pray sincerely that Josh has learned many “what not to do’s” from watching his father.  

Mazel Tov & good luck, kids.  Every couple needs it, but these especially. #fingerscrossed

On 11/18/2017 at 4:29 PM, Marian the Librarian said:

Alert the media! Dougie has updated his "Doug WP" Facebook page for the first time in a year, and - this should surprise no one - he is defending Judge Roy Moore, who couldn't possibly be guilty of sexual abuse. Because birds of a feather.

"Arguments For the 40 Year Silence of Accusers Are Inchorant (sic)"

And one more thing.  There are two comments, both from women, to The Dougster's post, and neither are flattering: 

Spoiler

Comment 1: Yes, because sexual abusers are so well known for acting out their predations in the public eye. [/sarcasm]

Comment 2: Well well! Birds of a feather, flocking together. So predictable, and so pathetic. "Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord," Doug. We shall know the truth, and the truth will set us free.

And I wanted to note that none of the accusers sounded incoherent to me, although some descriptions were painfully graphic.  

2 hours ago, Marian the Librarian said:

the very last picture hugging Josh

My first thought was that the tears, sadly, were about "Why couldn't I have been upfront?"

4 hours ago, Marian the Librarian said:

It's definitely Doug hugging Josh in the last pic.

Ah, so it is.  Now I see it.  What with Doug's hairline receding and Junior slimming down so his resemblance to Porky the Pig is less noticeable, I actually confused the two.

So, no sign of Spanky and new wifey at the wedding.  Either he wasn't invited or he chose not to attend.  Tough on the minor kids not to be able to attend their sister's wedding.

Well, I wish Joshua Titus and Delaney the best.  They were not lucky in their parental units, the fathers at least, but I hope they can move past that.

My only snark on the wedding pictures is - why the heck didn't they chop a good six inches off poor Virginia's dress and hem it.  The poor child was hobbled by it!  Otherwise, very pretty wedding. 

One other possibility...due to the DUI, could it be possible that Spanky wasn't legally permitted to travel? Still, the absence is noteable, and embarrassing. 

Beautiful photos. They are a stunning couple. And the tears in the groom's eye... <3. I hope this is a sign of a beautiful marriage for years to come. 

I agree the photos are really nice. Everyone looks really happy and Josh and Delaney look really in love. I always like seeing pictures of the groom smiling as he sees the bride coming up the aisle. I hope they have a wonderful marriage too (but also that they stop being fundies. heh).

15 hours ago, Hane said:

@Howl, the first commentor is me. I’m so famous.

Whoohoo!  I'm completely intrigued that he's allowed both comments to stand and very glad he has. 

I do not believe that Spanky would have been forbidden to attend his daughter's wedding based on his convictions.  Terms of probation or pretrial conditions are relaxed fairly frequently on even more serious charges in many states.  There is something else afoot here.  As someone has said, the fact that the younger brothers could not come is unfortunate.  Could Spanky have gotten his nose out of joint that Sr. Sproul rather than he was asked to do the ceremony?  What was the wedding in the past couple of years where we saw photos of Spanky and DPIARBT together?

1 hour ago, Quinquagenarian said:

What was the wedding in the past couple of years where we saw photos of Spanky and DPIARBT together?

Delaney's older sister, Darby. 

If VF still existed, imagine what a clash of the titans this wedding would have been. All those manly men in wiiiide stances that cross the hemispheres!

7 hours ago, LurkerOverThePond said:

All those manly men in wiiiide stances that cross the hemispheres!

I'm carefully erasing the thought of Spanky in wide stance whilst sporting a kilt. 

18 hours ago, LurkerOverThePond said:

If VF still existed, imagine what a clash of the titans this wedding would have been. All those manly men in wiiiide stances that cross the hemispheres!

it would have been a snarkfestival...sigh.

I don't see it -can see her account but perhaps only some of it as am not connected--but I am gathering  that given the peanut soup response it was Thanksgibing related. So do they all live together in their little Durango house?  Weird family dynamics if so. 

It’s pretty clear that Doug doesn’t live there, and the older boys are gone too.

Seems like Doug is spending the money, too. Beall and the Operation Grifter crew are literally sleeping in ONE hotel room or in the van on their trips. Meanwhile, DPIAT is gallivanting around Europe snapping pics of girls in cheetah outfits and burlesque dancers with no discernible means of support.

Sorry, Beall. Patriarchy means you’re poor and he’s not.

2 hours ago, Quinquagenarian said:

I don't see it -can see her account but perhaps only some of it as am not connected--but I am gathering  that given the peanut soup response it was Thanksgibing related. So do they all live together in their little Durango house?  Weird family dynamics if so. 

The picture was in Faith's "my stories" portion of her IG, which is a public account. They are short-lived postings, and It's no longer visible - either due to the ephemeral nature of same, or because she's chosen to delete it. I just got lucky and managed to grab a screen shot.

2 hours ago, Marian the Librarian said:

They are short-lived postings, and It's no longer visible - either due to the ephemeral nature of same, or because she's chosen to delete it.

Instagram stories are meant to disappear 24 hours after posting although, as the FAQ indicate, you can save specific photos or videos from a story that you post.

On ‎11‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 7:33 PM, Howl said:

I'm carefully erasing the thought of Spanky in wide stance whilst sporting a kilt. 

I doubt that anyone wants to know what he wears under that kilt, lol.

That photo raises all sorts of questions.   Wine from Flo.

And they made such a big deal out of that Peanut Soup years ago. Anyone from Tidewater Virginia or with a passing connection to Williamsburg has had it and can make it. 

So the three oldest are missing. Is Jubilee 18?  Maybe it's as soon as they can legally absent themselves --they do.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived