IGNORED

Where in the World Is Doug Philips (Who Is a Tool)? Part 7

Coconut Flan

Faith says on her Instagram “I was so honored to have a picture taken by the fabulous @stevenrosenphoto this past August…”, and Steven Rosen put her photo on his Instagram page… along with gay weddings, gender bending, leather daddies, you name it.

https://www.instagram.com/stevenrosenphoto/?hl=en

And obviously I would have ZERO problem with this if the issue was simply addressed honestly, but no… Damn, how hard is it to just say “We were wrong. We don’t believe that crap anymore”? JUST SAY IT. 

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, hoipolloi said:

No. Four (4) women -- all of them named -- were interviewed for the original story which you implied you'd read, according to your comment at the time.

If you didn't read it carefully or just skimmed it, OK, but don't say that the evidence wasn't there to begin with. 

OK, I see where the problem lies.  Just went to revisit the story and only recall reading to the 1st set of asterisks.  I don't make a habit of skimming but at the time I was reading while waiting on a computer to do it's thing and must have missed the rest.  My apologies to all involved.

25 minutes ago, DomWackTroll said:

Faith says on her Instagram “I was so honored to have a picture taken by the fabulous @stevenrosenphoto this past August…”, and Steven Rosen put her photo on his Instagram page… along with gay weddings, gender bending, leather daddies, you name it.

https://www.instagram.com/stevenrosenphoto/?hl=en

And obviously I would have ZERO problem with this if the issue was simply addressed honestly, but no… Damn, how hard is it to just say “We were wrong. We don’t believe that crap anymore”? JUST SAY IT. 

Her picture is on there, as well as a picture of the man she was dancing with in NYC. 

On 11/13/2017 at 10:11 AM, Quinquagenarian said:

All the tripe on Beall's instagram about the recent time in Dallas....wonder if she reflected on visiting her aging parents or otherwise seeing her family whom DPIART helped her effectively estrange herself from?  The disconnects for those kids with the absentee father, the alternative-reality Cheatball raison d'etre and the cutting off ties with all mother's people.  Hard to imagine the acrobatic rationalizing that is uttered to try and make sense of all that for them.:dontgetit:

“Cheatball” — I love with all my spiny heart!

And the “acrobatics” of which you speak — seems Doug Phillips aka Phil Douglas isn’t the only devotee. 

Beall's "sleeping in the car for several nights," and her references to interpersonal family friction ("wrinkles in our relationships," "we all seemed to connect as oil and water") are making things sound just a tad...desperate, despite her ostensible enthusiasm for the nomadic life sans Doug.

4 hours ago, Howl said:

Her picture is on there, as well as a picture of the man she was dancing with in NYC. 

You mean her brother? 

Dear God, Faith is under 25, right? Because between the dumpy vintage clothes and the stage makeup, she could be a well preserved 40.
Hell, she looks older thank Flo.

18 minutes ago, bea said:

Dear God, Faith is under 25, right? Because between the dumpy vintage clothes and the stage makeup, she could be a well preserved 40.

It's not a flattering look for Faith Evangeline, that's for sure.  Liberty by comparison has a sort of all-American fresh faced look in her non-makeup photos - so I imagine Faith would look close to her own age if she didn't wear that thick, opaque make-up.  Maybe she thinks she looks "vintage" but IMO the look is quite vampy and ageing on her particular bone structure.  

Then again, who knows?  Maybe she's trying to present herself as more mature for some reason... though I don't know any teenager who actively wants to look double their age.  

8 hours ago, acheronbeach said:

...though I don't know any teenager who actively wants to look double their age.  

My experience has been that many teenagers want to be mistaken for college students, so they want to look maybe 21 or 22. (The examples I remember don't even include trying to look old enough to legally get alcohol, just that they wanted to blend in on a college campus.)

10 hours ago, Anonymousguest said:

You mean her brother? 

No, it's a young guy wearing a maroon jacket and a boater (straw hat).  Definitely not her brother.  I recognized him from the NYC vintage-dancing video. 

I wonder if DPIAT is leg-humping Rosen and is aspiring to be "that guy" as a photographer. 

49 minutes ago, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

that many teenagers want to be mistaken for college students,

Not that college is on any Phillips girl's agenda. Heavens no.

10 hours ago, bea said:

She's 17! I asked my husband to guess her age from the clip of her singing and he guessed 40.

When Beall drives those kids all over the country they sleep in their car?  What on earth? Is that even safe? Why would you do that if you had literally any other option? Like...staying in a motel? Or not going and staying home in your own town where your fridge and beds are?

Alert the media! Dougie has updated his "Doug WP" Facebook page for the first time in a year, and - this should surprise no one - he is defending Judge Roy Moore, who couldn't possibly be guilty of sexual abuse. Because birds of a feather.

"Arguments For the 40 Year Silence of Accusers Are Inchorant (sic)"

Incoherent? Inchoate? Who the hell knows?? In any case, he cites an article from Lifesitenews.com.

https://www.facebook.com/douglas.phillips.1238

Discuss.

Eeeeew. Then again, all the sleazy pervs are out arguing that no one can POSSIBLY believe victims of sexual assault because ...... men might get accused of sexual assault when they didn’t REALIZE that grooming and harassing and molesting the goddamned nanny was a bad thing.

[emoji35]

A friend and I were discussing this today. She recounted an incident that happened to the actress Rosie Perez:  After Rosie was raped by a relative and told her mother, her mother slapped her in the face for “lying” because, “You’re not even pretty—who would want to rape YOU?”

4 hours ago, Marian the Librarian said:

Inchorant (sic)"

Incoherent? Inchoate? Who the hell knows?? In any case, he cites an article from Lifesitenews.com.

https://www.facebook.com/douglas.phillips.1238

Discuss.

Well. It's not Phil Doiglas so not completely surprising. This is the page he hopes most of the people who attended his son's wedding read or see. The piece is wordy. Nolan Manteufel would likely have some rational smackdown in such an instance. 

Um. Please check out one of DPIARBT's "groups"-according to Phil Douglas-The Shaktashiva Project.

This is not your father's Vision Forum.....

https://www.takes2photography.com/blog/2017/11/2/delaney-and-josh 

Josh and Delaney's wedding pics are up.  Two photos only of the tool--One in a large group photo with BeAll next to him with her hand on his elbow (so not totally eschewing physical contact at least for appearances), and the other picture (at the very bottom) is a weeping tool holding onto Josh. He does show a full-up new view of his much larger ring we've been noticing a change in.

How weird is it that though her grandfather R.C senior officiated, Delaney's brother walked her down the aisle and not her father R.C. junior?  Let the speculation begin!

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived