IGNORED

The Christian Heritage Academy of Midwifery

Columbia

Why are the instructors called "trainers"?  And three years for an unsafe and unaccredited program?  Someone could go to a community college and get an associate's degree in that time, with a year on the waiting list.

On 11/9/2017 at 3:26 PM, Columbia said:

radicalfemininity.com/2016/10/10/twins-sukkot-coconut-oil/

This is the post from Radical Feminity (the Washburns.)

virtuousdaughters.com/2016/12/06/a-long-awaited-update-where-have-i-been/

This is a post from her sister about their birth. On both pages there is a link to their begging for money to cover hospital bills from the mother’s complications. I wonder how well those complications could have been prevented with actual trained help. 

I just wanted to say...ack! Thanks for sending me down the Radical Femininity rabbit hole. (Not!) Fortunately, I realized it was making me feel stabby enough that I was able to claw my way out before it sucked me in any further.

6 hours ago, JMarie said:

And three years for an unsafe and unaccredited program?  Someone could go to a community college and get an associate's degree in that time, with a year on the waiting list.

Correct -- in that amount of time, you could become a nurse, paramedic, respiratory therapist, radiographer, surgical tech.... you could learn facts instead of fairy stories and help rather than harm your patients. And have a good, recession-proof allied health career, with health/vision/dental/401k benefits.

Not that any of those things will matter to current homeschoolers, since it sounds like they're still taking economics advice from this guy!

58 minutes ago, elsiedindin said:

since it sounds like they're still taking economics advice from this guy!

"With stories and examples, he gives interesting and clear explanations of topics that are generally thought to be too difficult for anyone but experts."

Meaning, if you read Uncle Eric's stuff, YOU'LL BE AN EXPERT!  Who the heck needs college?

Archived